剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
老天 见识世界 尝试新体验
Man. Seeing the world, trying new things...
有什么比这更好? -黄金
what could be better? -Gold.
有个女孩说你的土地可能有金子 你却宁愿铲煤
Some girl tell you there might be gold on your land and you'd rather move coal?
我不会说她的话非常可信
I wouldn't say that girl's the most reliable narrator.
你真是疯了 若家乡有女孩等着我
You are crazy. If I had somebody pretty back home,
不管有无黄金 我早就回去了
gold or no, I'd be up outta here.
我和安妮不是那种关系 她只是朋友
It's not like that with Anne. She's just a friend.
最好是 一个让你笑得像傻瓜的朋友
Yeah, a friend that make you smile and act like a mok.
有点男人样
Be a man.
我是
I am.
只有小男生才不敢承认对女生动心
Only a boy can't admit when he's gone over a lady.
小男生会直视眼前的危险?
Would a boy stare danger right in the eye?
然后干掉? -不要
And swallow it? -Hey. No, no!
好了 宝宝 你是男人没错
There, there, doux-doux. You're a man, in truth.
走吧 走
Come, come.
玛丽拉还有心情做新裙子?
Marilla's got a mind to make a new dress, has she?
大家都损失钱时 她最好不要让大家看到她花钱
She'd do well not to let folks see her spending money at a time when many lost theirs.
我不确定玛丽拉做的裙子 会令大家想到花钱
I'm not sure a dress made by Marilla will make people think of money.
不过要是从珍妮的店里买♥♥ 就另当别论…
Although, a store-bought dress from Jeannie's shop, on the other hand...
马修去年请珍妮替我做裙子 真的很贴心
It was ever so nice of Matthew to ask Jeannie to make me a dress last year.
他们在学校时很熟吗? -不能说我记得多少
Did they know each other well? In school? Mm, can't say I remember much,
毕竟是好几十年前的事了
seeing as it was decades ago.
我确实记得他送她回家几次
I do recall that he walked her home a few times.
不过他的兄长麦可过世之后 一切就结束了
But after his brother Michael died, that was the end of everything.
一切结束?怎么说?
The end of everything? How so?
卡斯伯特家的生活彻底改变
It changed the course of all the Cuthberts' lives.
至于马修 他埋头在谷仓工作 再也没出来过
And Matthew? He went into that barn and he never came out.
一段受到悲剧阻挠的爱恋
Love thwarted by tragedy.
“挚爱的珍妮…
"Dearest Jeannie.
我深感抱歉
I am deeply sorry...
隔了如此长久的时间
it has taken so long...
才回复你的信件”
to answer your letters..."
别碰
Do not move.
蜜妮梅!你在做什么?
Minnie May... Minnie May, what are you doing?
快住手 蜜妮梅
Stop it, Minnie May!
《社交礼仪》?
Social Etiquette?
女孩们
Girls!
是蜜妮梅 我没有… -是戴安娜
It... It was Minnie May. Diana did it!
看来这本书再晚点来就太迟了
I can see this book has arrived not a moment too soon!
若你们无法到巴黎上课 那么就在家学习
If you can't be finished in Paris, you will be taught at home.
该学习当举止得体的淑女了
It's time to learn to be proper ladies.
童年到此结束
Childhood is over.
女孩们?
Girls.
太棒了 真是了不起
Yes, well, isn't that something?
好个壮举 对吧 亲爱的? 学会屈膝敬礼?
Changing the world are we, dear, one curtsey at a time?
好久没看到你出门了 玛丽拉
It's been a while since I've seen you out of the house, Marilla.
我一直好奇卡斯伯特家过得如何
I've been curious to see how the Cuthberts have been faring
自从淘金骗子拿走大家的积蓄
since the golden boy made off with all our savings.
我当然明白你们为何不出门
Of course, I do understand why you haven't been out and about.
基于整个镇仍处于伤痛 你们最好暂时避开教堂
It's likely best you stay away from church on account of the whole town is still quite sore.
我们被当成傻瓜耍
We were made to look like fools.
居民们为此受苦
And folks are suffering.
不只是巴里家 当时将近一半镇民
It's not just the Barrys. Close on half the congregation
在纳森落跑之前交出了家里的钱
had given Nate their money before he made off.
你想这样大家冬天会好过吗?
Do you think that's gonna make for an easy winter?
艾凡里镇确实有黄金 每次检测费用150元
There is indeed gold in Avonlea. $150 per test...
将近大多数居民年收入的一半
Close to half what most folks make in a year.
我们有危险了 玛丽拉
We're in such danger, Marilla.
我想只是坐着倒茶 不说点什么似乎有违良心
I didn't think it was right to sit here, serve tea and not say something.
确实是我的错
I do blame myself.
是我带他们来的
I brought them here...
还让他们进门
allowed them in.
这个嘛…
Well, now.
任何人面对那样的财务困难 都会做出相同的事
Anyone with your dire financial straits last Christmas would've done the same thing.
这不是你的错 我是这么想
It's not your fault, that's what I say.
最终大家会原谅你们
All will be forgiven in time.
除了牧师
Apart from the Minister.
他原本看中一座新躺椅
He had his heart set on a new chaise lounge
不停挂在嘴边说 听得人都腻了
from which to better talk off the ear of the Lord.
让他重新认可你们得花上几个月
Be a few months before you're back in his good books.
这件事会被淡忘的
We'll put it behind us.
卖♥♥东西 大家快来买♥♥东西
Wares for sale! Wares for sale! Something for everybody!
天气很好 是吧?
Uh... Beautiful day, huh?
这些是从哪而来?
Where are these from?
慢着 先别说
Oh, wait. A Russian Tsar.
俄♥国♥沙皇安纳托利在战场 从快死去的兄弟身上摘下
Anatoly, pulled these off his dying brother in battle!
他的兄弟倡导和平 却为了保护贪婪的安纳托利出征
His brother, who was a pacifist who went to war only to protect greedy Anatoly
而他的死让沙皇学会以爱治国
and who, in death, taught the tsar to lead with love.
多么有趣的…
Such an interesting, um... Uh...
想象力?
Imagination?
没错 我常听人这么说
Yes, I get that quite a bit.
天呀 这是什么?
Oh, what's this?
这过去属于我的妻子
That belonged to my wife.
她给我并希望我卖♥♥掉 让我俩更快团聚
She give in hope I sell, and we together sooner.
她人在哪?
Where is she?
她和我的孩子们仍在德国
She and my children, still in Germany.
为了带他们来 我日夜干活
I work night and day to bring them here.
那地方不适合犹太人
Not good for Jewish people there.
受到的待遇…
Treated like, uh...
你肯定非常想念他们
You must miss them so.
如今我懂得有家人的感觉 我无法去设想…
Now that I know what it is to have a family, I cannot fathom what it would be like
不能天天见到他们的感受
not to see them every day.
我真想送给我的知心朋友这样的饰品
Oh, I would die to be able to give my bosom friend something like this!
这个坏了
It's broken.
我觉得损坏的物品有种沧桑美感
I think broken things have such a sad beauty.
经过多年的欢喜、悲伤故事承载其中
After years of stories and triumph and tragedy infused into them
比起从未活过的新物品 它们更具浪漫色彩
they can be much more romantical than new things that haven't lived at all.
我没有钱 -这是你的了
Oh, I don't have any money. Is yours.
你!
You!
快离她远点!
Get away from her!
你竟敢擅闯私人领地?
How dare you trespass!
但…但是…
I... but...
玛丽拉 他…不要紧的
Marilla, he... It's alright!
女士 我… -快离开我的土地
Madam, I... -Off my land!
他是个小贩 他很友善
He's a peddler, he's kind.
安妮 -没关系 我走
Anne! -It's fine. I go.
我离开
I go.
安妮雪利卡斯伯特
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert.
我警告过你多少次别和陌生人交谈?
How many times have I warned you about speaking to strangers?
而且还是意大利人 -他不是意大利人…
And Italians at that! -He's not Italian and he...
你不能随便邀请陌生人进屋
You can't just go around inviting strange men into the house!
我没有邀请他进屋
I didn't invite him in.
请回你的房♥间去
Go to your room please.
亲爱的安妮…
你的信 小姐
There you are, Miss.
“挚爱的珍妮…
"Dearest Jeannie..."
我…亲爱的珍妮…
"My darling Jeannie...
你是否听说过…马蹄莲?”
Have you heard... of... a calla lily?
安妮!
Anne!
上学了
School!
我永远都不想当淑女
I never want to be a lady.
“若女孩们了解 交头接耳和嬉笑是粗鄙的
"If little girls could understand the vulgarity of putting heads together and giggling
仿佛在嘲笑世界的荒谬
as if the whole world was a ridiculous affair
她们便会戒除这般荒唐的举止”
they would refrain from such unmitigated nonsense."
不能笑出声?
No laughing. No waddling.
“走路不能摇晃 行走时必须双眼直视前方”
"Only look straight ahead of you when walking."
“打嗝会败坏社交”?
"Burping is social ruin"? I...
我们无法负担再到巴黎上课
We can no longer afford finishing school in Paris
所以母亲决心自己教完
so Mother's determined to finish me herself.
她说童年到此结束
She says childhood is over.
但怎么可能我的童年才正开始
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表