剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
What? Why do you say that?
我不知道 只是… -这本书非常有趣
I-I dunno... I just... Well, this book is extremely interesting.
纳森明白阅读是人生不可或缺
And Nate happens to understand that reading is a necessity.
我是一只兔子
I'm a rabbit!
安妮 别闹了 快停下来
Anne, stop it now. Stop!
我是兔子 我是活蹦乱跳的小兔子
I'm a rabbit, see? I'm a fluffy little bouncing bunny rabbit!
阅读是我生命的泉源
Reading is my life's blood.
我是说 你看
I-I mean, look.
看这句话 写得多美好 -你有时很讨人厌
Look at this sentence. Isn't it glorious? Sometimes you're not very nice.
什么意思?你为何…?杰瑞
What do you mean? Why are you.. Jerry!
我没上过学 记得吗?
No school for me, remember?
我可以教你读书 -别麻烦了
I could teach you to read. -Don't bother.
所有字词都是由字母所组成
Words are made up of letters from something called the alphabet
总共只有26个字母
and there are 26 letters in it, the alphabet
却能变化出无限多的组合 创造所有的字词
and it has infinite combinations to make up every word that there is.
或许我们能从你的名字教起
Maybe let's start with your name.
这个是字母J
Um, so, this is the letter "J".
这个是E…
This is "E"...
你好 需要帮忙吗?
I say! You need some assistance?
抱歉 我…
Sorry, I, um...
你是巴里先生 对吧?
Mr Barry, right?
是的 没错 而你是…?
Right indeed. And you are?
纳撒尼尔 纳森 我寄宿于绿山墙
Nathaniel. Nate. -I've been boarding at Green Gables.
我知道 那位地理学家
Yes. The, um, geologist?
很不幸地 正是我
Unfortunately, yes.
你遇到什么麻烦情况吗?
So, what seems to be the trouble?
我不该说的 这事令人感到沮丧
I... I really shouldn't say. It's just so frustrating, is all.
也许你听说过
Maybe you've heard I, um...
我任职于一间大型化学公♥司♥
I work for a big chemical company.
他们雇用我萃取这边土壤中的氧化铁
They hired me to extract iron oxide from the soil.
原来是这么回事
So that's what this is all about, eh?
看来你要一路掘到中国了 -有时真的感觉如此
Looks like you're headed to China. Well, feels like it sometimes.
这块地没有主人 对吗? -对 没错
This is, uh, unowned land, correct? -Yes, that's right.
往那边40公顷的地则是我… -如今却要被夺走
I own 100 acres going across the other side. And they're gonna take it!
不是你的 我是说这块地
Not yours. This, this here. This...
抱歉 我不是故意对你发火
I'm sorry. I don't mean to keep popping my cork.
没关系 不要紧
No, no, no. Not to worry.
实情是…
The thing is, is, um...
我挖到黄金了
I've found gold.
终于说出口了 我肯定这是个大发现
There, I said it. I'm pretty sure it's a big find, too.
我把样本寄回纽约检验 目前正在等候回音
I sent a soil sample out to New York for independent testing. I'm waiting to hear.
但我其实没向公♥司♥通报
I did it without my "dear" company's knowledge
因为他们一旦知情…
cos once they know...
土地所有权肯定会被夺走
they'll grab all the land rights.
这可能价值好几百万
Could be worth millions.
确实
Quite.
抱歉向你抱怨 但说出来感觉好多了
Sorry to burden you, but... it felt good to finally say it aloud.
请替我保密
In confidence.
艾凡里镇的居民都是好人
Everyone here in Avonlea sure are good folk.
很遗憾大家无法拿到利益 黄金可能在任何地方
Shame for y'all not to have the profits. The gold could be everywhere.
再见了 巴里先生
See you soon, Mr Barry.
请叫我威廉就好
Ah! Call me William, please.
威廉 先走一步了
William. Well, bye for now.
当我小的时候
♪ When I was a little lad ♪
我母亲经常告诉我
♪ My mother often told me... ♪
用力拉呀拉 用力拉呀拉
♪ Way, haul away ♪ ♪ We'll haul away, Joe ♪
我若不能亲吻女孩 我的唇会发霉
♪ And if I did not kiss the girls ♪ ♪ My lips would all go mouldy ♪
用力拉呀拉 用力拉呀拉
♪ Way, haul away ♪ ♪ We'll haul away, Joe ♪
如果我不能亲吻女孩…
♪ And if I did not kiss the girls... ♪
连续两天了
Two days of this.
锅炉工不是唯一讨厌这首歌♥的人
Fireman's not the only one who don't appreciate that song.
我只是在开玩笑 -别这么做
I was just joking around. Well, don't.
你说得对 锅炉工太好对付了 -理由并非如此
You're right, you're right. Fireman is an easy target. That's not why.
你在烦恼些什么?
What's eating you?
我已经铲煤铲了十年 甚至更久
I been trimmer for ten years. More.
这是我的全部 我无法再前进 我的人生就这样了
This is all I have. I can't move up. This is it for me.
陆地上没有东西等待着我
And there ain't nothin' for me on dry land.
你是白人的孩子
You a white boy.
你可以选择
You got options.
你只是过客 布莱斯
You're a tourist, Blythe.
但我需要这份工作
I need this.
别让我失去这份工作 明白吗?
Don't lose this work for me. Understand?
知道了
Yeah.
我明白
Yeah...
对不起
I'm sorry.
而且你唱得一点也不好听
And you don't sing worth a damn.
你还好意思说我?
Says you.
今天天气真是前所未有的美好
Ah! Isn't this just the most beautiful day there ever was!
我爱秋天 爱到不行
I love autumn. I just love it.
我真庆幸活在♥十♥月♥会来临的土地上
I'm so glad I get to live in a world where there are Octobers, aren't you?
我仍想不通为何你们从没去过海边
I'm still trying to understand why you haven't been to the beach since you were children.
我们从没想过要去 -从来没有想过?
Never really thought of it. -Never thought of it?
我想我们是从未有机会成行
Never really had an opportunity, I suppose.
但你们有过各种机会 整整50年
But you've had every opportunity! For 50 years!
我爱你们俩 但这真正令人不解
I love you both very much, but this is positively mystifying.
太令人困惑了
Mystifying!
我活了14年 每天都朝思暮想 就是苦无机会
I've been longing to go every day for all of my 14 years but I've never had the chance.
我等不及瞧我们错过了哪些
I can't wait to find out what we've all been missing
因为我确定我们错过了许多
cos I'm quite sure we've been missing a lot!
停下来 -什么?
Oh, stop. -What?
停下马车 停下来
Stop the buggy. Stop!
怎么回事 安妮? -在这儿等着 我马上回来
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -Whatever is the matter, Anne? Uh, wait here. I'll be right back.
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
搞什么鬼?
What the devil?
安妮!
Anne!
多么耀眼迷人 是吧?
Isn't it glorious?
安妮 你要做什么?别这样
Anne... What are you doing? Come back here!
快回来 安妮
Anne! Oh,
瞧 都脏了
oh, look at this...
马修、马修 快阻止她 那样很危险
Matthew! Matthew, stop her. It's dangerous.
安妮 立刻回来
Anne! Come back here this instant!
快点下来 感觉好棒 -不 海水很冷 安妮
Come on! Come in! -No. It's cold! Anne...
马修 麻烦制止她好吗?拜托…
Matthew, will you stop her? Just...
我的老天爷
Oh!
带她回来
Bring her back here!
水挺冷的 是吧? -感觉正好
Pretty cold, eh? -It's perfect!
安妮!
Anne!
马修 快回来 -下来吧
Matthew, come back here. -Come in!
别傻了
Don't be silly.
来吧 玛丽拉 一起过来玩
Come on, Marilla, come in!
马修!
Matthew! Matthew!
马修!
Matthew!
快救她
Save her! -Anne...
我一时兴奋忘了自己不会游泳
I got so excited I forgot I can't swim!
她还好吗?安妮 你还好吗?
Is she alright? Anne, are you alright?
我没事!
I'm fine!
你想学游泳吗?双腿抬起来、用力踢
You wanna learn? Lift your legs. Kick with your legs.
持续踢 学小狗用手划水 这就对了
Kick, kick, kick. Paddle with your hands. There. Very nice.
你知道什么会让今年变得完美吗?
Can the first thing we do with all the harvest money
如果我们能用丰收换的钱买♥♥回柏帝
be to buy back Burty the horse?
我们必须先还贷款
I miss him.
我不太确定剩余的钱会足够
I'm fairly certain that we'll have enough.
我爱海边
I love it here.
我爱望向远方的地平线
I love looking out at the horizon
然后想象世界上所有其他地方…
and imagining all the other places there are in the world
还有一切的可能性
and all the possibilities.
你不会见到我闯进你的房♥间 -抱歉 抗拒不了诱惑
You don't see me barging into your room whenever the mood strikes me. Sorry. The temptation was irresistible.
纳森 我们昨天在海边 度过最美妙的时刻
Oh, Nate, we had such a marvellous time at the beach yesterday!
我压抑不住内心的雀跃
I feel positively irrepressible!
这本书总是自行翻开到黄金的章节
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表