剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I can give you so much more.
只要你开出价来 亲爱的
You name it, honey.
你想要什么
What do you need?
想看看露西的胸吗
Hey, you ever wanted to see Lucy's tits?
露西
Lucy!
别和引力作对 影子
Don't fight gravity, Shadow.
我做这个有段时间了
I've been at this a while,
也许没有别人长 但我也看到了许多事情
not as long as some, but I've seen things.
像你这样的人都自杀了
Guys like you end up a suicide every time.
我只是想帮你保命 不会上吊自杀
I'm trying to help you keep your neck out of the belt.
发展和我预期的一样
That went as well as can be expected.
加好油准备出发了吗
Oh, you all gassed up and ready to go?
我觉得我快疯了
I think I'm losing my mind.
你什么时候可以确定
Well, when will you know for sure?
我听说过从监狱出来后发疯的例子
I've heard of guys losing it when they get out.
你是想找机会翘班吗
Are you trying to wiggle your way out of this job?
露西
Lucy--
-《我爱露西》和我说话了 -那个电视剧
- I-Love-Lucy talked to me. - Oh, the television program?
不是 露西本人 这太疯狂了
No, Lucy herself came-- This is so fucking crazy.
那你生活的其他部分正常吗
And like the rest of your life is sane?
电视里的露西和我说话了
Lucy talking to me from the TV is weirder
这比我这辈子经历过的事还要怪几个等级
by several orders of magnitude than anything that's ever happened to me.
只是到目前为止
So far.
有些时候宇宙会将你挑出来
Oh, at times the universe does seem
给你特别的虐待
to have singled you out for unique abuse.
在这些时刻你得问问自己
In these moments, you gotta ask yourself:
我宁愿被忽视吗
Would I rather be ignored?
当然
Yes.
当然 忽视我吧
Okay, yes, ignore me.
被遗忘还不如死了
Always better dead than forgotten.
没有人会忘记你的
And no one is ever gonna forget you.
听起来可能有些奉承
Now, flattering as that may be,
这件事 外加你的其他经历
this, on top of your other adventures--
突如其来的怪事
Sudden onset of strange.
惊慌失措很正常 除非奇怪是一门新语言
Fair cause for consternation, unless strange is a new language
而我们正在创建它的词汇
and what we're doing here is vocabulary building.
去你的词汇
Fuck your vocabulary.
这是什么胡话
Okay? This is gibberish.
看起来你有个选择 你可能得考虑
Seems you have a choice. You may have to consider
其实你没有看见你看见的
that you didn't see what you saw.
-或者 -或者你看见了
- Or... - Or you did.
不是这世界疯了就是你疯了
The world is either crazy or you are.
这都是很好的选项 来选吧
They're both solid options. Take your pick,
你决定好了后再来告诉我吧
and when you decide, come and tell me.
但是别急 慢慢来
But don't rush into it. Take your time.
很难做抉择
Difficult decision.
他们威胁要重新编辑现实
They threatened to reprogram reality.
是这样吗
I mean, is-- Is that what this is?
他们是要给我洗♥脑♥吗
Are they just fucking with my head?
你在洗我的脑吗
Are you fucking with my head?
人可能会被要求
There are bigger sacrifices
做出更大的牺牲
one might be asked to make
而不是发疯
than going a little mad.
这个不错 这真的不错
Well, this is good. This is very good.
你挺会办事的
You can read a list.
什么 这是什么玩意
What-- What the hell is this?
-你还没有手♥机♥ -我不想要
- You don't have one. - I don't want one.
你需要一部 有人想和你通话怎么办
Well, you need one. What if someone wants to talk to you?
我和别人通话干什么
Why the hell would I want to talk to anyone?
好吧 如果我是我想和你通话呢
Okay, what if I need to talk to you, huh?
-用喊的 -什么
- Try shouting. - What--
或者是在紧要关头
Or in a pinch...
用电报
a telegram.
你知道 我可想念那些东西了
You know I miss those.
点和破折号♥ 秘密代码
Dots and dashes, secret code.
那里边可全都是戏
There was drama in there.
有人给你一个信封 你就会有期待
Someone gave you an envelope, you got anticipation.
里边是什么呢 然后你慢慢的打开
What's in there? So you'd open it very slowly.
每一句话都谨慎地遣词造句
Every phrase chosen carefully
因为他们按照字数收钱
'cause they charge you by the word.
第一份电报是由
First wire ever sent
塞缪尔·莫尔斯在1844年亲自发送的
by Samuel F.B. Morse himself in 1844,
「上帝创造了什么」
"What hath God wrought?"
创造的是该死的信息时代
Goddamn information age is what.
咱们正前往的那些州可棒的很
Best thing about these states we're headed towards--
明尼苏达 威斯康星
Minnesota, Wisconsin--
那里有那种我年轻时
is that they have the kind of women
最喜欢的姑娘
that I loved when I was younger.
白皙的皮肤 蓝色眼睛
Pale-skinned, blue-eyed.
发色很淡 几乎像白雪一样
Hair so fair it's almost white.
唇若点樱 乳♥房♥♥丰润
Wine-colored lips, full round breasts
其中血管涌动
with veins running through them
就像是块好奶酪
like a good cheese.
只在你年轻的时候
Only when you were younger?
你昨晚收获也不错
You did alright last night.
你想知道我成功的秘诀吗
You wanna know the secret of my success?
秘诀就是魅力
The secret is charm.
没错 你要么是有 要么就是没有
Yeah, well, you either got it or you don't.
魅力可以像其他东西一样学到的
Charms can be learned like anything else.
BGM: A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall by Bob Dylan
芝加哥
卓娅·维切恩亚亚
Zorya Vechernyaya.
他看到你可不会高兴
He don't going to be happy to see you.
有机的胡扯
Organic bullshit.
你就是偏要在我采购之后来
Of course you come after I do shopping.
现在我得回去商店
Now I have to send back to store
买♥♥足够今天晚餐吃的原料
to make enough for tonight for supper.
你来就没好事
You bad news.
我只有在事态紧急时才来 正如现在
I only come when matters are vital, as they are now.
神啊 你可真漂亮
God, you are gorgeous.
你一点都没老
You have not aged.
我还给你带来了份礼物
And I brought you a present.
还有给你二妹的
And for your sister.
这是给你三妹的
And for your sister.
卓娅·乌特恩亚亚
Zorya Ultrennyaya!
她醒着
She is awake.
我们的小妹妹还在睡
Our other sister is still asleep.
送你个暖床头的
Something to warm your bedside table.
客人要留下来吃晚饭 再去趟商店
Our guests stay for dinner. Go back to store.
一份烤肉 六个土豆 黑麦面包带芝麻
A roast, six potatoes, a rye loaf with seeds.
-没有芝麻的就要全麦的 -我可以帮忙
- No seeds, take the wheat. - I can help.
你坐 你是客人 先喝咖啡
You sit. You are guest. Coffee first.
靠近点 牛仔
卓娅姐妹总是能搞出个了不起的家
The Zorya sisters always make a marvelous home.
我们还好 我们按时付房♥租
We do okay. We pay rent on time even.
我们从屠宰场挣了些钱
We make some money from the slaughterhouse.
我们姐妹三个靠算命赚钱
My sister and I make a dollar here,
这里赚点 那里赚点
a dollar there reading fortune.
当然我是赚的最多的
I make the most of course.
那是因为你撒的谎最美
It's because you tell the prettiest lies.
真♥相♥可不是人们最想听到的
The truth is not what people want to hear.
最美的女人 最美的谎言
Prettiest woman, prettiest lies.
黑暗如夜 甜美如罪
Black as night, sweet as sin.
你喝咖啡 然后我给你算命
You take coffee then I read your future.
你得听我的 我两个妹妹都是垃圾
You want from me. My sisters are garbage.
你不相信算命
You do not believe in fortunes.
我觉得
I think that...
不论如何我们都会完蛋 所以...
we're all fucked any way it comes out. You know? So...
在发生之前说出来仅仅是概率问题
Saying that before it happens is just playing the odds.
你去坐下 放轻松
You go sit, be comfortable.
洗手间是第二个门 不是第三个
Washroom is second door, not third.
你不要去碰第三间
The third you do not touch.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表