剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
她听到班西女妖恸哭的声音
a banshee keen in the night.
一周后 他因高烧而辞世
A week later, the fever carried him off.
* It wasn't *
* On a Sunday *
* Monday and Tuesday went by *
* It wasn't on a Tuesday afternoon *
* All I could do was cry *
* But I made a promise *
* That you treasured *
在此期间 他们有过甜蜜时刻
There were good days and there were bad
也历经艰难时期 但还有更多美好时光
in the usual balance, but there were many.
* ...to you *
* How I've waited for this moment *
* To be by your side *
* Your best friend wrote and told me *
* You had teardrops in your eyes *
这位理查德森的遗孀看着农场蒸蒸日上
The farm flourished under the eye of the Widow Richardson,
后来她从「妈妈」升级到「奶奶」
as she was ever after known, when not "Mum",
她才意识到
or, in time, "Gran".
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, my dear.
当然 你们千万不要在小溪边睡着
Of course, you must never fall asleep by a stream.
不要 因为懒馋精会爬进你嘴里
No, for the alp-luachra might crawl into your mouth
之后在你的肚子里安家
and make his home in your belly.
这个贪吃鬼会把你吃的食物营养都偷走
For that joint-eater will take the good out of your supper
所以不管你吃多少
so no matter how much you eat,
从那之后 你再也吃不饱了 永远
after, you'll never be full up, never.
永远 永远
Never. Never.
永远
Never.
妈妈 别说了
Mother, that's enough.
在弗吉尼亚那些老故事并没有人听
There seemed no room for the spirits of old in Virginia,
所以艾茜不再说起她的故事
so Essie no longer told her tales.
她把他们埋藏心底
She kept them in her heart,
就像在班特里湾的寒夜里
where they warmed her like her father's stew
她父亲做的炖菜一般给她温暖
on a chill night in Bantry Bay a lifetime ago.
艾茜·麦克格温
Essie MacGowan?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他搞定了
Tell him it's done.
你那些废话难道我相信得还不够吗[古爱尔兰语]
Créd as co tarlaid an cac-sa dam?
我受的还不够吗
Nach lór rofhulangas?
这样还不行吗 我不是恶魔
Is lór chena, níam olc!
我不是
Níam!
该死
Fuck!
我...
Oh, f...
我去
Fuck.
别看
Don't look.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Move it.
艾茜·麦克格温
Essie MacGowan?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你可能会说你知道我
You might say that you know me.
你是爱尔兰人
Oh, you're an Irishman.
没错
That I am.
确切来说
A man of the mounds.
我曾是众王之一
Or rather, that I was.
但我如今在此 这个新的世界
But now I'm here, in this new world,
在一个丰收后没人会拿啤酒或牛奶
where nobody puts out ale or milk for an honest fellow.
或一块面包招待老实人的地方
Or a loaf of bread come harvest time.
如果你是我想的那个人
If you are who I think you are,
我和你没有过节
I have no quarrel with you.
我也是
Nor I with you.
尽管是你把我带到了这里
Although it was you that brought me here,
你和像你的一小撮人
you and a few others like you.
来到这片没有魔法的土地上
Into this land with no time for magic,
没有精灵之类家伙的容身之处
no place for faeries and such folk.
我...你为我做了许多好事
I... you have done me many a good turn.
不论善恶
Good and ill.
我们像风一样 吹向四面八方
We're like the wind, we blows both ways.
没错
Aye.
你能抓着我手吗 艾茜·麦克格温
Will you take my hand, Essie MacGowan?
当他们发现她时 她身上还有余温
She was still warm when they found her,
尽管她的灵魂早已脱离身体
although the life had fled her body
苹果皮才刚刚削了一半
and only half the apples were peeled.
BGM: Essie Accused by Brian Reitzell
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表