剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
You should see the shit I've done.
是你干的吗
Did you?
不是
No.
我从来没见过易卜拉欣·本·艾里姆
I never met Ibrahim bin Irem.
我想他和我一样拥有了新的生活
I imagine he was given a new life just as I was.
我叫萨利姆
My name is Salim...
或者以前叫萨利姆
or it was Salim.
我现在不知道自己叫什么名字
I do not know what my name is now.
那你获得了新生活 那以前的呢
So you got this new life, what happens to the old one?
那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈
Fuck those assholes?
再也没见过他们了吗
Never see 'em again?
没错 那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈
Yes. Fuck those assholes.
这样才对
Yeah, that's the spirit.
那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈
Fuck those assholes.
我才发现我再也见不到我母亲了
I just realized that I'm never gonna never see my mother again.
再也听不到她叫我的名字
Never gonna hear her say my name again.
再也吃不到她做的饭
Never gonna eat her cooking again.
这都要感谢上天
Thank fuckin' Christ for that.
上帝的名字不是白叫的
That is not me taking the Lord's name in vain.
在他复活的人施展巫术时
I will actually be thanking Christ
我真的会感谢上天
when his Resurrection Guy who-do's that voodoo.
闭嘴别胡说
You shut the fuck up about that.
这不是普通人能消化得了的信息
It's not for public consumption.
你不是爱尔兰矮妖精吗
You are not a leprechaun?
她是个妖孽婊
Oh, she's a lepre-cunt.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
如果我再听你说这个词一次
If I hear that word pass your lips one more time,
我就把你的嘴撕掉
I'm gonna peel them off your gums.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh! Fuckin' hell!
我能在这抽烟吗
You mind if I smoke in here?
最好不要
I would rather you not.
你真的这么宝贝这辆车吗
You're really gonna be precious?
因为这车闻起来像是有人在后座拉了屎似的
Because it smells like someone took a shit in the back seat.
的确有人在后座拉屎了
Someone did take a shit in the back seat.
如果你一定要抽烟 就把车窗摇下来
If you must smoke, roll down your window.
你死了吗
Are you dead?
你闻起来像死尸
You smell dead.
虽说也许是烟的味道
Although, um, that might be the cigarette.
这是我的来世 萨利姆/非萨利姆
This is my afterlife, Salim/Not Salim.
你有祈祷过来世吗
Did you pray for another life?
有 我小时候一直在祈祷
Oh, yeah. All the time when I was little.
在主日学校里 我们很注重祈祷
At Sunday School, we were forced to pray.
我和牧师说我不知道该如何祈祷
I told my priest that I didn't know how.
他叫我为家人祈祷
And he told me to pray for my family,
所以我经常祈祷他们消失
so I used to pray that they'd disappear...
或是发生车祸
or that there'd be an accident.
的确发生了车祸
There was an accident, all right.
我的祈祷终于有了回应
And now finally my prayers have been answered.
我并不祈祷上帝赐予我什么
I do not pray to ask God for things.
我祈求感谢上帝把我带到这里
I pray to thank God for bringing me where I am.
带到这个时间 这个地方
To this time, to this place, where...
在这里我终于知道在这人生里我该做些什么
I finally know what I must do in this life.
我祈祷能找到神灵
I pray I find the jinn.
他就是我的来世
He is my afterlife.
我以前知道他
I knew him.
我们早就互相认识
We knew each other.
现在我想知道得更多
Now I want to know more.
你有瓶中精灵吗
Did you have a genie in your bottle?
你擦瓶子有召唤出他吗 亲爱的
Did you rub one out of him, darling?
代顿 俄亥俄州
弗吉尼亚州
伏尔甘
BGM: C'mon Get Happy by The Partridge Family
理查德·米勒
世界上最好的老板
伏尔甘
欢迎来到弗吉尼亚州伏尔甘
Welcome to Vulcan, Virginia.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
公告
这里欢迎秘密携带枪♥支♥
歇业
营业时间
这座小镇的每一个人都是虔诚的公民
Everyone in this particular town is a dedicated citizen.
对深信不疑的信仰都很虔诚
Dedicated to one sticky belief.
信仰
家庭
自♥由♥
美国
America.
他们的美国
Their America.
这不仅仅是两个美国
There aren't just two Americas.
每个人看着自♥由♥女神像
Everyone looks at Lady Liberty
看到的却是不同的面孔
and sees a different face.
哪怕经不起质疑
Even if it crumbles under question.
人们会守护美国赐予他们的那种
People will defend the warm, safe feeling
温暖可靠的感觉
their America gives them.
他们会以子弹
They will defend it...
来守护这种感觉
with bullets.
不 这些街道意味着两种可能性之一
No, these streets mean one of two things--
不是辐射
radiation or...
就是这种事
something like this here.
BGM: I Put A Spell On You by Brian Reitzell Feat. Mark Lanegan
葬礼吗
A funeral?
与其说是葬礼 不如庆祝牺牲
Less a funeral than a celebration of sacrifice.
就我对朋友的了解 有人被扔进火山里
And if I know my friend, someone got tossed into the volcano.
活人献祭吗
This was a human sacrifice?
锻铁炉栏杆断了
Faulty railings at the forge.
一年几次 总有员工因此出事
Couple of times a year, an employee takes the plunge.
保险公♥司♥说这样的安置费
Insurance company says it's cheaper to settle
比关闭或是整修更便宜
than to close down and refurbish.
跟故意把他们扔进去一样没差别
As good as throwing them in intentionally.
♪ I put a spell on you ♪
♪ because you're mine ♪
♪ You better stop the things that you do ♪
♪ I ain't lying ♪
那就是他 群众的头领
That's him. Head of the crowd.
被群众包围的那个
The one they all flock to.
伏尔甘
Vulcan.
或许得送掉一瓶苏摩 但他会加入我们的
It may cost me a bottle of Soma, but he'll join us.
安详的去吧
Please go in peace!
我是你的话就赶紧找点掩护了
Take a little cover if I was you.
葛林姆尼尔
Grimnir!
太棒了 太壮观了 好大一团火球
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!
最近怎么样 你个怪老头
How are you, you proper geezer?
你这是从哪块石头底下钻出来了
What rock did you crawl out from under?
我在玩捉迷藏呢
Oh, playing a little hide and seek.
躲避众所周知的「他们」 寻找你
Hiding from the proverbial "Them" and seeking you.
你需要我做什么 大老爹
What do you need from me, Big Daddy?
我需要你 信仰我
I need you... to believe in me.
我一直信
I always have.
这是我的人 影·穆恩
Oh, this is my man, Shadow Moon.
所以是真的了
Then it's true.
你听说了什么
What have you heard?
我在传言中听到了你的名字
I've heard your name on the wind.
你想要发起一场战争吗 战争狂
You trying to start a war, Glad-O-War?
我们已经在战争中了 并且快输了
We're at war already, and we're losing.
你和我 我们所有人 他们正在夺取美国
You and me, all of us. They're taking over America.
他们正从我们嘴边抢蜂蜜呢
They're taking honey from our mouths.
我这里可不缺蜂蜜吃
I'm not starving for any taste of honey.
我们其他人可缺
The rest of us are.
那就让我给你弄点吃的吧
Then let's get you something to eat.
这里不是肯塔基
This ain't Kentucky.
肯塔基去哪了
Where's Kentucky?
这里光线照着你可不好看 亲爱的
This ain't good lighting for you, love.
而且你身上散发着自私自利
And a bang of benjy coming off of you.
-你想要什么 -金馥力娇酒和可乐
- What can I get you? - Southern Comfort and Coke.
-纯伏特加 -有什么偏好吗
- Vodka straight. - You have a preference?
离医用酒精越近似越好
As close to rubbing alcohol as you got.
咖啡 谢谢 黑的
Coffee, please. Black.
我到时送到你们桌上
I'll bring it to your table.
找个阴暗的下风角落
Find a dark corner downwind.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表