剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我们并肩时 我需要带上它
I need it on my hip when we stand together.
我给你打一口配得上神的刀
I'll make you a blade worthy of a god. Hm?
你相信他吗
You trust him?
我了解他的为人
I know who he is.
了解他一直以来的样子
And who he's always been.
我可以相信他
I can depend on that.
你告诉他我差点被绞死了吗
You tell him I was lynched?
我没说
Didn't occur to me.
因为他知道我曾被吊在树上
'Cause he knew that I was hanged from a tree.
把你吊上树的人也知道
As do the ones who hung you from a tree.
那是种对你个人的亵渎
Okay, well, that's kind of a personal fuck you to you.
而亵渎并没有就此停止
The personal fuck yous to me didn't stop there.
我寻思着要回击
I've been thinking of a personal fuck you retort,
我的这位朋友会帮我
and my friend here is gonna help me make it.
你要告诉我是什么吗
You gonna tell me what it is?
不 等你准备好再告诉你
No, when you're ready.
现在还不是时候
No, you're not here at the moment.
你分心了 我想知道为什么
You're distracted. I wonder why.
-劳拉 -再次失去她吗
- Laura. - Losing her twice?
你想到她的时候
When you think of her,
你的大脑是不是开了一扇窗 影子
does it open a window in your mind, Shadow?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
看到她了吗
Can you see her?
她在哪里
Where is she?
-在印第安纳 -对
- She's in Indiana. - Yeah.
在她妈妈的大房♥子前
Outside her mom's big house.
她走在寒风里 但...
She's out in the cold, but...
她再也感觉不到了
she doesn't feel it anymore.
或者说她现在只能感受到寒冷
Or maybe that's all she feels now.
她站在窗前 但...
She's at the window, but...
她呼出的气体无法使玻璃起雾
her breath isn't fogging up the glass at all.
她在看着她的家人
She's watching her family.
但他们看不到她
They can't see her.
但你能看到她 对吧 影子
But you can see her, Shadow, can't you?
问题是
Question is...
你能让她消失吗
can you let her fade away?
开车
Drive.
那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈
Fuck those assholes?
那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈
Fuck those assholes.
停止载客
你的手艺一点也没生疏
Your hands have lost none of their skill.
我本该给你一把枪
I should have given you a gun.
你可以把它别在胯上
You could carry that on your hip.
机器造的枪吗
Machine made arms?
你以前什么都是手工制♥造♥的
You used to do everything by hand.
工艺品 不是流水线产品
Craft. Not manufacturing.
这个 这是工艺品
Now this, this is craft.
你可以用这把史上最锋利的刀刃
You could cut a line of throats
划破敌人的喉咙
with the best blade ever made
直到你儿孙死去的那一天
from now until your grandchildren died,
而杀死的人还不如一把枪一天能杀的人多
and not spill half the blood a gun could in a day.
他们向你进献了血祭
They make blood sacrifices to you.
子弹带来的血祭
Blood spilled by bullets.
血祭挺有用的
You could use a blood sacrifice.
你做的这些又是为什么
Why are you doing what you're doing?
你有了别人对你的信仰 我只是想确保
You got yours, I just want to make sure
其他人也能得到属于他们的信仰
everybody else gets theirs.
听起来挺对的
Uh, it seems like the right thing to do.
对你来说是这样
For you.
你告诉他们我们在这里了吗
Did you tell 'em we were here?
是
Yes.
他们要来了吗
Are they coming?
是
Oh, yes.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You sold us out.
看来你不会跟我们去威斯康星了
Won't be joining us in Wisconsin, then, huh?
有人建议我最好保持中立
I've been advised it's best if I appear neutral.
中立 放任不公正之事发生
Neutral, in the face of injustice
就是站在压♥迫♥者一方
is on the side of the oppressor.
他们
They--
他们不是压♥迫♥者
They're not the oppressors.
他们是大势所趋
They're the tide.
他们是万有引力
They're gravity.
你见过曾经的我
You saw what I was.
我曾是被人们遗忘诉说的故事
I was a story people forgot to remember to tell.
后来他们给了我一把枪
And they gave me a gun.
把权力还给了我
They put power back in my hand,
我得说 这感觉很棒
and I gotta tell ya, it feels good.
拥挤的电影院中射出的每一颗子弹
Every bullet fired in a crowded movie theater
都是在以我的名义祈祷着
is a prayer in my name.
这样的祈祷使他们想更虔诚地祈祷
And that prayer makes 'em want to pray even harder.
你就这么特许了你的信仰
And that's how you franchised your faith.
我从来不需要对我的信仰必须道德
I never needed my religion to be moral.
无论是道德信仰还是物质信仰
Moralizing religions or materialistic ones.
都需要殉道者
They all need their martyrs.
这就是你的角色
That's your role in all this.
殉道者
A martyr.
不 那是你的 朋友
No. That's yours, my friend.
你对我宣誓效忠 还造了把剑
You pledged allegiance to me and forged a blade.
他们会因此杀了你
And they killed you for it.
操
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你干了什么
What did you do?
操 你干了什么
Oh, fuck, what did you do?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要下诅咒
I'm layin' down a curse.
诅咒这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm cursing the whole fucking thing.
真♥主♥至上 真♥主♥很伟大
Allahu Akbar. God is great.
生活很伟大 萨利姆/非萨利姆
Life is great, Salim/Not Salim.
生活很伟大
Life is great.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表