剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
Is he still dead?
他...
He's--
我是说 他是死着呢
I mean, he was.
我还没见过他
I, uh, I haven't seen him.
不知道你俩现在什么情况
Don't know what either of you are up to now.
我之前也不知道
You know, I guess I never did.
你知道我们俩怎么回事
You know what we were up to.
我知道你死的时候你嘴里含着谁
Oh, I know who was in your mouth when you died.
这我知道
I do know that.
所有人都知道吗
Does everybody know that?
所有参加你葬礼的都知道
Yeah. Well, everyone who attended your funeral.
我可能在葬礼上提到过一两次
I may have mentioned it just once or twice during the service.
影子知道吗
Does Shadow know?
他知道 我想上他来的
Yeah, he knows. I tried to fuck him
在你坟墓上
on your grave.
感觉这样才公平
Seemed only fair.
是啊 这样才公平
Yeah, that does seem fair.
我也不感到自豪
I'm not proud of myself.
我把罗比的鸡♥巴♥和他一起埋了
I, uh, I had Robbie buried with his penis,
你知道 你咬掉了一部分 插他屁♥股♥里了
you know, that you-- you bit off, shoved up his ass.
我真粗俗 我是个粗俗的女人
I was vulgar. I'm a vulgar woman.
愤怒和悲伤让我变得粗俗了
Anger and grief have-- have really just made me vulgar.
我...
I--
劳拉 我发现你和罗比
Laura, I found out that you and Robbie
死了的同时还发现你俩有外遇
were dead and having an affair in the same sentence.
也许不是同时
Maybe it wasn't the same sentence.
但也是一瞬间
It was the same breath.
那肯定是个很长的同时
Might have been a run-on sentence.
天啊 我该谢谢你
God, you know, I should thank you.
我应该谢谢你俩
I should thank both of you.
当你很高兴某些人死了的时候
It's so much easier grieving someone
悲痛起来会轻松些
when you're glad they're dead.
你为我们做了个剪贴簿真好
Thoughtful of you to make us a scrapbook.
去你大爷的 劳拉
Fuck you, Laura.
我做剪贴簿
I make scrapbooks
是因为记忆会撒谎
because memories lie.
我希望有一张你操罗比的照片
I wish I had a picture of you fucking Robbie for the album.
我会粘起来 洒上闪光片
I'd glue it down, glitter it,
做点小装饰
give it a little pipe cleaner matte.
-我感觉很糟 -去你大爷的感觉
- I feel terrible. - Oh, fuck your feelings.
所有人都有感觉
Everyone has feelings.
所有人都在乎自己的感觉
Everyone cares about what they feel.
我不关心你的感觉
I don't care about what you feel.
我关心你是怎么想的
I care about what you think.
你对你的所作所为有什么想法
What do you think about what you did?
我觉得我做了件可耻的事
I think I did a shitty thing.
我想我搞砸了你的生活
I think I fucked you over,
但我本来不想这样
but I did not mean to fuck you over.
这本就跟你无关
It wasn't even about you.
是啊 怎么可能会有关
Yeah, why would it be?
天啊 我还以为你是我的好朋友
God, I thought you were my best friend.
罗比和我吵架了
Robbie and I had a fight,
你会是第一个知道的
you'd be the first one to know,
而这一直以来你在和他上♥床♥
and all the time you were fucking him
-背着我 -不是一直
- behind my back. - Not all the time.
你对我撒了谎
You lied to me about it.
你张开嘴 谎言就随口而出
You open your mouth, and lies come spitting out.
我撒了一个谎
I told one lie.
这一切 我只撒了一个弥天大谎
In all of this, I told one big umbrella lie
其他的都是许多小谎言
under which there were many smaller lies.
那你的弥天大谎是什么 劳拉
And what was your big lie, Laura?
我告诉影子我可以等他
I told Shadow that I could wait for him.
听着 我知道你现在已经很生我气了
Listen, I know you're really pissed at me right now.
但是我得借你的车
But I kind of need to borrow your car.
劳拉·穆恩 27岁 印第安纳州鹰角镇
"Laura Moon, age 27, of Eagle Point, Indiana,
在星期三早上
"Was killed in the early hours of Wednesday morning
因交通意外而亡
"In an automobile accident.
劳拉爱她的工作 她的朋友和她的家人
"Laura loved her work, her friends, and her family."
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
谁写的这堆狗屎
Who wrote this shit?
根本就是在糊弄事
There's little to no effort here.
她爱她的工作 她的朋友和她的家人
"She loved her work, her friends, and her family"?
这就是偷懒 写的完全是糊弄事
That's just lazy. That's fucking lazy writing,
而且不完全符合事实
and it's not entirely true.
狗屁讣告
Shitty obituary.
你有个烂讣告
Well, you had a shitty obituary
是因为你有个烂生活
'cause you had a shitty life.
你就是个烂人
You were shitty.
我没有那么烂
I was not that shitty.
你是怎么活下去的
How could you live with yourself--
我是说 当你还活着的时候
I mean, when you were actually living?
显然我没活下去
Well, evidently I couldn't.
你决定你和影子的生活会是什么样
How do you think you're going to live with Shadow?
假设你这么跟踪他
Presumably your stalking him
最终能取得正果
will come to some sort of fruition.
那然后呢 怎么 组建个快乐家庭吗
I mean, what then? What, happy family?
弄个小僵尸宝宝 或是僵尸狗
Little zombie baby? Like, a zombie dog?
我有属于我的阳光
I'll have my own private sunshine.
罗拉 你给那阳光抹了屎
Laura, you wiped your ass with that sunshine.
影子应该找个比你好的
Shadow deserves better than you.
我爱影子 曾爱过影子
I love Shadow-- loved Shadow--
爱影子
love Shadow.
我爱影子
I love Shadow.
他是我生命的光芒
He's the light of my life.
怎么了
What?
你活着的时候都没爱过他
You did not love him when you were alive.
得了吧 不是真爱那种爱
Come on. Not love him love him.
他就像是只宠物
He was like a pet.
你叫他狗狗是有原因的
There's a reason you called him Puppy.
是啊 但我现在爱他
Yeah. Well, I love him now.
我记得你
You I remember.
我们是家小型的私人殡仪馆
We are a small family-owned funeral home.
我们提供的是具有连续性的服务
What we provide is continuity.
艾比斯和杰奎尔殡仪馆
There has been an Ibis and Jacquel
在这里已经存在200年了
in business here for 200 years.
插骨头的针
Pins for the bones.
缝肌肉的线
Threads for the muscles.
皮肤上的涂料
Paint for the skin.
我们需要尽量为你维护肉体
We need to tend to your flesh as best we can
因为它已经无法自我维持了
as it can't tend to itself anymore.
你死掉的身体需要维护和保养
Care and maintenance is needed for your dead body.
但是 我们无法
However, there is nothing we can do
减轻你心脏的重量
to lighten your heavy heart.
别动
Uh, don't move.
你还粘着呢
You're still tacky.
你的心像石头一样沉重
Your heavy heart sank you like a stone
拉着你回到来的地方
right back where you last left off.
一段被打断的生活
Lived a life interrupted.
是因为爱情吗
Was it love?
不是
It wasn't.
但我想现在是了
But I suppose it is now.
真是不幸
That is unfortunate.
爱情总是让你处于不利之地
Love will always have you at a disadvantage.
我想死了才是比较不利
Well, I think being dead has made a disadvantage.
许多人会以任何方式找回失去的爱
Uh, many is the man who would take any version of his lost love
而不会让他的爱失去
rather than leave his love lost.
他会感谢那个将你送回他身边的神
He will say thank you to whatever god sent you back to him.
当你完事后
When you are done...
我将会完成我的任务
I will complete my task
将你送入黑暗
and deliver you on to darkness.
你好啊 狗狗
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表