剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我另一个妹妹在里边睡着
My other sister is sleeping inside.
她需要休息
She needs her rest.
她病了吗
Is she sick?
他不知道我们的世界
He does not know our world.
我还在领他入门
I'm easing him in.
你是我见过最差的男人
You are worst man I have ever seen.
-这味道是 -我们有客人了
- That smell. - We have guest.
我们有俩客人
We have two guests.
沃坦
Votan!
很高兴见到你 岑诺伯格 老朋友
Nice to see you, Czernobog, old friend.
我带来份礼物
I brought a gift.
是吗
Yeah?
还有些你特喜欢的香草哈瓦蒂干酪
And some of that herb Havarti you like so much.
他在我家里做什么
Why is he in my home?
让他出去 不然我就亲手赶他走
Make him not be here, or I'll make him not be here.
我已经请他吃晚饭了 我不能反悔啊
I already invite him for dinner. I cannot uninvite.
我来这里只是为了分享面包和信息的
I come here only to share bread and information.
后者怎么处理就任由你了
What you choose to do with the latter is entirely up to you.
他这就开始在我地毯上吐痰了
Already he's spitting on my rug.
就只占用你一点时间
Just a few moments of your time,
让我这手下帮助女士们
while my man here helps the ladies
准备一顿丰盛的大餐 我保证
prepare a delicious meal I'm sure.
看在老交情的份上
For old times' sake.
先做晚餐
Make dinner first.
-我很愿意帮忙 -我会先杀了你
- I'd be happy to help. - I murder you first.
我想你丈夫会抢在你前头
Think your husband might beat you to it.
岑诺伯格不是任何人的丈夫
Czernobog is nobody's husband.
我不是任何人的妻子 是亲戚
I am nobody's wife. Relatives.
我们在很久之前一起来到这里
We come over here together long time ago.
家人就是在你需要活下来的时候
Family is who you survive with
和你一起活下来的人
when you need to survive.
即使你不喜欢他们
Even if you do not like them.
看起来都很棒
Everything looks great.
肉会很硬 土豆会很软
Meat will be tough, potatoes will be soft.
我不是一个很好的厨子
I am not a good cook.
我年轻的时候 有佣人给我做饭
When I was young, there were servants to make meals.
在这 没有佣人
Here, there are no servants.
只有我们 我不屑于学
There's only us, and learning is beneath me.
还以为你会从茶叶中读出点什么
Thought you were supposed to read tea leaves.
茶很恶心
Tea is disgusting.
所以你看出来什么了
So what does it say?
你会寿比南山
You will have a long life,
幸福美满 子孙绕膝
and a happy one, with many children.
那么糟 有好消息吗
That bad, huh? Any good news?
你母亲死于癌症
Your mother die of cancer.
是的
Yeah.
你不会死于癌症
You no die of cancer.
你能滚出去吗 我要你滚出去
Can you get out? I want you to get out!
带上你的人滚
And take your man with you.
否则我会把他开膛破肚
Or I will break him open...
用他的心
...and I will choke you slowly
慢慢地令你窒息
with his heart.
我哪也不会跟你去的
I'm not going with you anywhere!
怎么了 让她醒来好了
What's the matter? Let her wake up.
让你妹听听这个骗子
Let your sister hear this con man,
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 走进我家
this son of a bitch, come into my home
想要让我死
and try to make me die.
你曾经这种疯狂念头带到我的生活中
You brought that madness into my life once.
-不会有第二次了 -他们都会到那
- Never again. - They'll all be there.
除你以外的所有人
Everyone except you--
他们每个人都觉得自己知道什么是强大
...each of them thinking they know what strong is.
如果你不让他们知道厉害的话
And if you're not there to show them otherwise...
他们尊敬你
They respect you.
他们了解你
They know you.
不 不 他们不了解我
No, no. They don't know me.
你了解我
You know me.
你知道这双手都干过什么
You know what these hands have done.
你想要的不是我 是我兄弟
You don't want me. You want my brother,
他不在这
and he's not here.
那我们就会死
Then we'll die.
一定会很荣光的 不论输赢
It will be glorious, win or lose.
我厌倦了荣光
I'm tired of glorious.
发生什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
什么也没发生 妹妹 继续睡吧
Nothing at all, my sister. Go back to sleep.
我没有成功
I'm not successful.
我们该走了
We should go.
你说你需要他的
Said you needed him.
总会有别的办法的
There's always another way.
不不不 已经开始做饭了
No, no, no. No. Food is cooked.
卓娅·维切恩亚亚邀请你们吃晚饭了 对吗
Zorya Vechernyaya invited you for dinner, right?
所以你们留下来 吃饭
So you stay and you eat.
否则 她会觉得被侮辱了
Otherwise, she will be insulted.
明白吗
You understand?
但是如果你吃完后走人的话
But if you want to leave after,
我会帮你开门的
I will hold open the door.
很美味
Delicious.
想想我差点错过这顿美妙的晚餐
To think I nearly missed this fabulous meal, hmm?
谢谢你们 女士们 影子
Thank you, ladies. Shadow.
我的老朋友
My old friend, hmm?
你是黑人 是吗
You're black, right?
有问题吗
That a problem?
我们并不像美国人那样那么关注肤色
We never much care about skin, like the Americans.
在我们的故乡 每个人都是同样的肤色
Where we're from, everyone has the same color,
所以我们就为发色而战斗
so we must fight over shades.
我哥的头发和胡须是金色的
You see, my brother had light hair and beard.
我则是黑色的 像你一样
Me dark, like you.
我就像那里的黑人
I was like the black man over there.
相对我哥这样的白人来说
As against my brother, the white.
每个人都觉得他肯定是好的那个
Everybody thought he must be the good one.
是的
Yeah.
所以我成了这样
So I became me.
但随着时间流逝 现在我灰发灰须了
But time passes. Now I'm gray.
他也是 我相信他现在也是灰发灰须了
Yeah, he too, I-- I believe, now is gray.
所以你们看不出来
So you wouldn't be able to tell
谁是浅色头发 谁又是深色头发
who is light, who is dark.
不要再为此争斗不休了
So much for fighting over color.
当我们来美国的时候
Yeah, you see, when we came to America,
我们先去的纽约
we first came to New York.
每个人都先去纽约
Everyone first come to New York.
纽约是...
New York was--
还好啦
Yeah, it was all right.
有的时候甚至不错 是吗
Sometimes even good, right? Aye?
然后我们来这 芝加哥 一切都变坏了
And then we came here, Chicago, everything became bad.
在故国 我被遗忘了
I think in the old country, you know, I am forgotten.
在这 我就像是噩梦
Here, I'm like a bad memory.
所以 我得找工作
So, I had to find work,
我就找到了肉类生意
and I found meat business.
你知道吗
You know it?
我知道吃的那部分
I know the eating part.
我知道杀的那部分
I know the killing.
所以我找到了个杀生的工作
So I got job on killing floor as a knocker.
是个好工作
It was a good job.
技术工种
Yeah, skilled labor.
牛顺着斜坡滑过来
A cow comes up the ramp.
你就拿起大锤 砰
And you take a sledge hammer, and-- Boop!
你就把牛打死了
You knock the cow dead.
是需要力量的
It takes strength.
不要在吃饭的时候讲杀牛的故事
No cow-killing stories during dinner.
你觉得肉是怎么到你盘子里的
How do you think meat get on your plate?
这需要力量 但仅仅有力量是不够的
It takes strength, but not only strength.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表