剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
插骨头的针
Pins for the bones.
没什么好相信的
There's nothing to believe.
缝肌肉的线
Threads for the muscles.
你死后 会腐烂
When you die, you rot.
皮肤上的涂料
Paint for the skin.
都只是故事而已 就像骗人的万灵蛇油
It's just stories, snake oil,
但却更恶劣 因为毕竟蛇是真的
but worse, because snakes are real.
把那该死的金币还给我 死人♥妻♥
Give me my fucking coin, dead wife.
-是因为爱情吗 -但我想现在是了
- Was it love? - I suppose it is now.
我会将手伸进你的肋骨
I'm gonna reach up under those ribs,
像采摘莓果一样将金币从你体内拿出来
and I'm gonna pluck that coin out of you like a berry.
带我们去肯塔基
Take us to Kentucky.
我会告诉你到哪里找你的精灵
I'll tell you where to find your jinn.
我会告诉你去哪里能找到一场屠♥杀♥
I'll tell you where to find a whole murder of gods,
对神 半神及其他鬼玩意儿的屠♥杀♥
demi and otherwise, every goddamn one of 'em.
美国众神
第一季第七集
留声机
维柯托留声机公♥司♥
BGM: Turn On That Red Hot Heat (Feat. Teddy Grace)
by Mal Hallett & His Orchestra
爱尔兰红啤酒
Irish Red Ale.
按照1231年基尔肯尼方济会
Brewed it just like the Franciscan monks
修士的方法酿造
in Kilkenny in 1231.
井水有毒
The well water was poison.
啤酒拯救了大家
This beer saved lives.
六点多了
It's past six.
我还有脸颊和嘴唇没弄好
I still have the cheek to do and the lips.
他到下午才出现
Well, he doesn't show 'til the afternoon.
我们需要桌子 早上还会再来两个
We need the table. We got two more coming in the morning.
一位女士和年轻很多的另一位女士
A woman and a much younger woman.
还没来电
No call yet.
她们一小时内死掉的
They pass within the hour.
-情侣吵架吗 -服药过量
- Lover's quarrel? - Overdose.
这年头很少遇得到情侣吵架了
We get so few lover's quarrels these days.
要帮忙吗
You want help?
你有话要说
You have a story to tell.
是吗
Do I?
我从你的手指就能看出
I can see it in your fingers.
来到美国
1721年
美国是由寻找信仰自♥由♥的朝圣者建立的
It is fine fiction that America was founded by Pilgrims
这就像小说般不真实
seeking freedom to believe as they wished,
他们来到美洲大♥陆♥
that they came to the Americas,
为空旷的土地带来人烟 牲口和粮食
spread and bred and filled the empty land.
其实 美洲殖民地
In truth, the American colonies
无异于一座垃圾场 避难所
were as much a dumping ground as an escape,
被遗忘之处
a forgetting place.
情侣吵架 我能接吗
Lover's quarrel. Shall I?
我来 你继续吧
I've got it. Go on.
艾比斯和杰奎尔殡仪馆 两位女士
Ibis and Jacquel. Mm-hmm. Two females?
当年 如果偷了十二便士
In the days when you could be hanged
就会被绞死在伦敦某座监狱里
in a London prison for the theft of 12 pennies,
而美洲大♥陆♥就成了仁慈的象征
the Americas became a symbol of clemency.
这就是所谓的「流放」
Transportation, it was called.
五年 十年 一辈子
For five years, for 10 years, for life,
你被卖♥♥给某个船长 搭乘他的船
you were sold to a captain and would ride his ship
挤得像贩奴船
crowded tight as a slaver's.
下船后 你被当成契约佣仆卖♥♥掉
Off the ship you were sold as an indentured servant
你将用劳动偿付
to the one who would take the cost of your skin out
买♥♥主付出的价格
in your labor.
但至少你不必在英国的某座监狱
But at least you were not waiting to hang
等着被绞死
in an English prison.
等你契约到期
And when your years of indenture were complete,
你就可以自♥由♥开创自己的新世界
you were free to make the best of your new world.
在美国这个新世界
Of the New World.
艾茜·麦克格温
Essie MacGowan?
我想起了艾茜·麦克格温的一生
I am reminded of the life of Essie MacGowan.
BGM: She Is My Dream by The Tads
* There she goes *
* An angel in my eyes *
作为一个小姑娘 她不够勤奋
As a young girl, she was not a hard worker,
总偷偷溜走
forever slipping off and away
去听人讲故事
to listen to stories and tales,
听群居仙子和变身精灵的故事
tales of the trouping faeries and the shape-shifting púcas.
还有夜里哀嚎预示死亡来临的班西女妖
Of banshees wailing in the night, foretelling a death,
而她最喜欢听小矮妖的故事
and best of all, tales of the leprechauns.
* I think I'll take a walk *
* There she goes *
* And maybe we can talk *
* I'll tell her *
* I love her so *
* I love her so *
你在等你♥爸♥爸的船靠岸吗
You waiting for your Pa's ship to come in, hmm?
他很快就会回来
Oh, well, he'll get back soon enough.
或许他捕到了一只穿海豹皮的美人鱼
Maybe a merrow in seal-skins got caught in his nets
他说服了她
and he's convinced her
交出从沉船上掠夺的宝物
to give up her plunder from the shipwrecks.
海浪埋藏了很多隐蔽的宝贝
Ah, plenty of hidden fortune to be had above the waves, hmm?
看到那座山丘了吗
See that hill?
精灵的山丘
A fairy mound.
是通往精灵世界的大门
A door to the world of the Aos Sí.
你要是运气好 或许能在暮色中
And if you're lucky, you might catch a glimpse of the little folk
看到小精灵们穿过去
as they pass through at twilight.
他们很欢乐 满是欢歌♥笑语
They're merry folk, and full of music.
小矮妖除外
Oh, except for the leprechauns.
小矮妖
The leprechauns.
他们忙着守护自己的金子
They are so busy guarding their gold
根本无暇顾及其他事
that they've no time for anything else at all.
我们为什么要给他们献礼
Why do we leave them a gift?
因为要得到他们的祝福 最好献上礼物
Because we want their blessings, so we better.
等她不再是个小姑娘了
And when she was no longer a young girl,
像蓝色大海的波浪一样起伏有致
curved and billowed like the swell of the green sea,
是她让古老的习俗流传下来
it was she who kept alive the old practice,
也是她在讲故事
and she who told the tales.
要是想得到精灵的祝福
We leave a meal for the fair folk
就得给他们献上食物
if we want their blessings.
也不能吝啬
We don't skimp, neither.
牛奶中提取的奶油 手头最柔软的面包屑
The cream from the milk, the softest crumb you've got at hand.
因为做好了就是恩惠 做不好就是暴怒
For it's favor on one side of the coin, and wrath on the other.
当然可以跟沼泽王理论
Ballybogs, no doubt, they can be reasoned with.
小矮妖 他们就是另一回事了
Leprechauns, oh, they're a different story altogether.
可能某天帮你解决了麻烦
Help you with your troubles one day,
第二天就把你的眼睛咬掉了
and bite your eyes out the next.
真的 有一天晚上
It's true. One night,
寒冷到刺骨
the kind that chills you to your inner bones,
我当时朝灯塔走去
I was walking to the lighthouse
给我父亲送些炖鸽子和面包
to bring me father some pigeon stew and bread.
当时我听到一声
And that's when I heard it:
嘭
boom!
嘭
Boom!
锤子击打的声音
Like a hammer.
「谁在那」 我问道
"Who goes there?", I ask.
没人回答
No answer.
我在想要不要回去
I think about turning back,
但我被好奇心驱使
then my curiosity gets the better of me.
于是朝那东西靠近
So I go towards it,
我越靠近它
only the closer I get,
它就跑得越远
the farther away it goes.
最终我回头
Finally, I turned around
但我在荒野中游荡了那么久
and I'd wandered so far into the moors,
我找不到回去的路了
that I can't find me way back.
我在黑暗中游荡了三个小时
Three hours, I wandered in the dark,
一切都是那么陌生
and not a thing familiar,
但在那时我想起了奶奶和我说的
but then I remembered what me gran told me
矮妖精的故事
about the leprechaun.
我强忍♥住饥饿 把我的面包
So, I swallow my hunger and I take my bread,
放到了块长满苔藓的石头上
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表