剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
Compact amended.
你还要在这镇上待多久
How much longer you gonna be in this town?
不知道 可能再待一天
I don't know. Maybe another day.
这里没你啥事了 我们也没啥说的了
You're done here, we're done here.
晚安 获释后的第一觉 好好享受
Goodnight. Your first bed as a free man. Enjoy it.
影子
Shadow?
豪车里那个小贱种
About that little shit in the big limo.
攻击你就等于侮辱我
An assault on you is an insult to me.
别以为我没发脾气
Don't think because I didn't lose my temper
就代表我没生气或束手无策
I'm not angry or I'm lacking a plan.
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
劳拉
Laura...
他们说你死了
they told me you died.
谁说我死了 狗狗
Who said I died, puppy?
都这么说
Everyone.
你只是做了个噩梦
Oh, you were just having a bad dream.
欢迎回家
影子
科西阿斯科县
法医办公室
滑动解锁
罗比
在上班
对
加班吗
但愿不会
下班了告诉我
刚下班
马上出发
到家了
一会儿见
你会怀念这吗
You going to miss it?
鹰角镇吗
Eagle Point?
不
No.
有太多劳拉的记忆
Too many Laura memories.
从没真正在这生活过
Never really had a life here.
这里是劳拉的小镇
It's Laura's town.
很多人跟彼此说不要压抑自己的情感
Too many people tell each other not to repress their emotions,
把感受发泄出来 忘掉痛苦
to release their feelings, to let the pain go.
关于压抑自己的情感有很多好处可言
There's a lot to be said for bottling up emotions.
我有话要跟你说 你听了会想揍我
I'm gonna tell you something and you're gonna want to hurt me,
但我这话不得不说
but what I say has gotta be said.
所以希望你仔细考虑我的话
So I want you to consider my words very carefully
以及克制住别打掉我的牙
and refrain from knocking my teeth out.
-说吧 -有传言说你妻子死的时候
- Say it. - Word on the street is
嘴里还含着你最好朋友的阴♥茎♥
your wife died sucking your best friend's cock.
而先生你 只可以难过一阵
And you, sir, are only obligated to feel bad about that for so long.
谢谢你
Thank you...
提醒我
for warning me.
BGM: Up Around the Bend by Creedence Clearwater Revival
为什么玩硬币戏法
Why coin tricks?
你的性格真的不适合做魔术师
You don't really have the personality to be a magician.
你编造不出足够让人信服的故事
You can't weave the stories that are necessary for belief
除非你有一点个性
unless you have a little personality.
-但你的技术确实可以 -谢谢
- You do have craft, though. - Thank you.
在这下去
Turn off here.
-不 前面就是高速路 -我们不走高速
- No, the highway's ahead. - We're not taking the highway.
现在不 永远也不
Not now, not ever.
-不走高速 -好好 不走高速
- No highways. - Okay, okay, no highways.
-为何不走高速 -天下高速 大同小异
- Why no highways? - Seen one, seen 'em all.
没机会偶然碰到什么美景
No chance for serendipitous lovely.
去可能的地方发掘美吧
Let there be beauty where there can be.
速度保持在100公里以下 行吗
And keep her under 70, would you, huh?
-贝蒂喜欢开慢点 -你怎么打算的
- Betty likes a slow ride. - So what's the plan?
打算是跟一些在各自领域
Plan is we will be meeting with a number of people
卓有成就的人见面
preeminent in their respective fields.
然后我们要在
And then we will rendezvous
全国最重要的地方之一会合
at one of the most important places in the entire country.
全国最重要的地方在哪
Where is the most important place in the country?
最重要的地方之一
One of the most important places.
观点当然众说纷纭
Opinion is justifiably varied.
但我们要先到芝加哥停一停
But we will be stopping in Chicago first.
芝加哥有什么
What's in Chicago?
有我的锤子
My hammer.
我在这约了人见面
I've got a meeting in here,
我想要你帮我买♥♥点东西
and I want you to do some shopping for me.
这是一千块钱和购物清单
Here's a thousand dollars and a list of things to get.
不喜欢两手空空突然造访朋友
Don't like dropping in on friends empty-handed.
手头暂时有点紧
Money situation's a little tight at the moment,
要么你把收据拿回来
so we can agree now you bring me receipts
要么私藏的钱不要超过5%
or you don't skim more than a reasonable 5 percent.
我不会偷用你的钱
Oh... I'm not gonna steal from you.
你都顾不了自己 要怎么照顾我
You can't look out for yourself, how the hell you gonna look out for me?
荧光笔
州地图
耳罩
剪贴板
纸盒香烟格拉特
浪漫小说5-6
一轮哈瓦蒂香草芝士
俄亥俄 威斯康星 伊利诺伊
等一下 影子 我们得谈谈
Not so fast. We need to talk, Shadow.
看着我 影子 高清的画面
Look at me, Shadow, all in hi-def.
当年这个片子用35毫米胶片拍的 尖端科技
We shot the show in 35mm, cutting edge.
转高清时显得特别烂
Looks like hell in the transfer.
讽刺吧 本该让人漂亮的画面
Funny how things supposed to make you look good
结果反而更难看
only make it worse.
我连这屏幕都填不满
I can't even fill the whole screen.
这他妈什么情况
The fuck is this?
只是我
Just little old me.
露西·芭尔在和我说话
Talking to Lucille Ball.
是露西·里卡多
Lucy Ricardo.
这些都是我 影子
I'm all sorts, Shadow.
这个屏幕是个祭坛
The screen is the altar.
人们献祭的对象是我
I'm the one they sacrifice to.
一直到现在
Then till now.
一个黄金时代到下一个黄金时代
Golden Age to Golden Age.
他们一个挨着一个坐着 都不理会对方
They sit side by side, ignore each other,
全部奉献给了我
and give it up to me.
现在摆在大腿上亦或是在手上
Now they hold a smaller screen on their lap
有更小的屏幕
or in the palm of their hand
这样他们就不会看着大屏幕无聊了
so they don't get bored watching the big one.
时间和注意力
Time and attention,
比羔羊的血强多了
better than lamb's blood.
你的漂亮脸蛋被打得不轻啊
They beat your pretty face all up.
我不喜欢
I hate that.
影子 我恨他们伤害了你
I hate that they were hurting you, Shadow.
亲爱的 我永远不会这么做
I would never do that to you, honey.
我只想给你份工作
No, I want to offer you a job.
-什么工作 -为我工作
- Doing what? - Working for me.
我想让你加入我们的阵营
I want you in my camp with us.
事情是这样的 影子
Look at it like this, Shadow:
我们是属于未来的新生力量
We're the coming thing.
我们就在你的身旁
We are already here.
我们是自动驾驶汽车 3D打印机
We are self-driving cars and 3D printers
还有皮下定时释放胰岛素
and subdermal time-release insulin.
而你的老大依然
And your old boss is still
在街边卖♥♥着橘子
selling oranges on the side of the road.
连有机的都不是
Not even organic.
我们属于现在和未来
We are now and tomorrow...
以及无限的未来
and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
而他甚至都不属于过去
And he ain't even yesterday anymore.
我听说了你和科技小子之间的冲突
I heard about the trouble you had with the Technical Boy.
你和他打交道的方式我很欣赏
I was impressed with how you dealt with him.
高效率 没有拖泥带水 成效显著
Efficient, no-nonsense, effective.
谁能想到你还有这实力
Who'd have thought you had it in you?
亲爱的 他太低估你了
He was underestimating you, sweetheart.
他们都低估你了
They all are.
我不会犯同样的错误
Not a mistake I'll make.
但我不想为你工作 《我爱露西》
Yeah, well I don't want to work for you, I-Love-Lucy.
就这样
We're done.
不管那老家伙付给你多少钱
Whatever the old guys are giving you,
我可以给你更多
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表