剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
咱们够近了 不再需要他了
We're near enough, we don't need him anymore.
我绕路只是为了你
I'm only taking this detour for you.
你和你肚子里那枚硬币
You and that coin in your belly
是我不直接去山崖石的唯一理由
are the only reasons I'm not driving straight to House On The Rock.
天啊
Christ.
我还以为一个要准备重生的女孩
Think a girl on the way to her own resurrection
会想要越早到那里越好
might be keen on getting there as soon as possible.
别别别
No, no, no!
山崖石屋 威斯康星州
House On The Rock, Wisconsin.
他们就是要去那里
That's where they're going.
他们都会到那里
That's where they're all gonna be.
你这是干什么
Why would you do that?
我要放了他 你已经完成了交易
I'm releasing him. You are released from your bargain.
滚吧 去找你的人
Fuck off. Go find your man.
你的神 你的精灵
Your God, your jinn.
你是个讨人厌的生物
You are an unpleasant creature.
你好
Hello?
有什么我能帮到你的吗 女士
Can I, uh, help you with something, ma'am?
有 我一直想偷一辆车
Yes, I've always wanted to steal a car.
所以我要偷你的
So I'm gonna steal yours.
这个不是我的 是我老板的
Well, it's not mine, it's my boss's.
那好吧 我就偷他的
Okay, well, then, I'm stealing his.
我不知道这里有多少 但你拿着
I don't know how much is here, but you take that,
告诉你老板你被打劫了 这也是真话
you tell your boss that you were robbed, which you have been.
我老板看我这样是绝对不会信的
My boss is never gonna believe me if I look like this.
你看起来挺好 你看着不错
No, you look fine. You look great.
不是 他是说没有一点打斗痕迹
No, he means without having a bit of a tussle.
他想让我打他
He wants me to punch him.
你会打死我的 能让她来吗
Whoa, you could kill me. Can she do it?
相信我 你不会想让她打你的
Trust me, you don't want this one hitting you.
恶意粉饰一下可以洗脱谋杀罪
Malice draped in pretty can get away with murder.
艾茜·麦克格温没有杀人的倾向
Essie MacGowan had no incline to murder,
但是她早已不把偷盗当成罪了
but she had long since stopped thinking theft as sin.
在接下来的几年
Over the following years,
艾茜成为了一名熟练的扒手
Essie became an accomplished shoplifter,
她宽大的裙子
her wide skirts
能够遮掩许多罪行
capable of concealing a multitude of sins.
虽然工作不光彩
Though the work was not honest,
但她是靠自己双手过活
she lived by her own labors
只靠自己不感谢任何男人
and owed thanks to no man.
她把感谢留给那个
She saved her thanks for the creatures
小时候她听说的精灵们
she had been told of as a child
她确信它们的影响
whose influence, she was certain,
已经延伸到了伦敦
extended as far as London.
不幸的是 我们受到的恩惠越大
Unfortunately, the more abundant the blessings,
我们就越会忘记祈祷
the more we forget to pray.
你被判流放私回
"You are charged with returning from transportation
以及偷窃
and you are charged with theft."
艾茜被带到了纽盖特监狱
Essie was taken to Newgate Prison
在那里她面临绞刑
where it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题
until she would face the gallows.
别吃碗里的东西
Don't eat what's in the bowl,
除非你想拉稀致死
unless you like shitting yourself dry.
只吃面包就行
Stick to the bread.
你这种漂亮女孩不属于这里
Pretty girl like you don't belong here.
你怎么知道我什么样
How do you know what I look like?
我能听出还没被尖叫淹灭的声音
I can hear a voice hadn't had its fill of screaming.
我是肯定不属于这里
Well, I most definitely do not belong here.
我就是在酒吧喝点麦芽酒
I was just at the pub for a cup of ale.
好小伙 我都要付钱了
Good lad. I was even gonna pay for it,
一个机械工在我挡在了我前边
when some flange cuts in front of me
就想想是他妈乔治王似的
like fucking King fucking George.
所以我结实地给了他一下 当做警告
So I give him a good chock, just a warning.
然后他脑袋朝下跌倒在碎瓶子上
And he topples head first into a broken bottle.
一只眼睛没了 他们告诉我的
Lost the eye, they tell me.
很多机械工一只眼也能干活
Plenty of flanges do well with just one.
你怎么回事 小姐 也弄瞎别人眼了
What of you, Miss, you take an eye?
偷蕾丝
Lace.
不太贵
Not too dear.
有理由盼望能判流放
Reason to hope on transportation, then.
我已经不抱希望了
I'm past that hope.
我机会已经过了
I had my opportunity.
直接判你绞刑不合理
Doesn't seem right, just giving you the one.
这世界可不按照理智运作
Well, the world don't operate on right.
确实不是
That it doesn't.
让那些家伙和他们的绞刑架下地狱去吧
To hell with them and their gallows.
在你吊死的时候冲他们撒泡长尿
Give them a good, long piss as you dangle.
让他们之后打扫麻烦点
Make a mess for them to mop after.
只要别简单地就这么死了
So long as you don't go easy.
那么你之前是坐过流放船吧
So, you sailed the boat prior, then?
最远到过卡罗莱纳州
Made it far as Carolina.
美洲大♥陆♥
Musha! The Americas!
那里如何
How was it?
我不知道 在那里没呆多久
I don't know, didn't stay long enough to see much
我就回伦敦了
before heading back to London.
我没有给它机会
I didn't give it a chance.
可惜 我听说那里是机会的大♥陆♥
Shame. I hear there's chances there.
你可以尝试贿赂一下
You could try a bribe.
一点♥金♥币可以让看守人自己掏出心脏
Warden would free his own heart from his chest for a bit of gold.
钱刚用完
Just ran out.
我可以把我的一些给你
Would I could give you some of mine.
你有金子
You've got gold?
以前有 还不少呢
Had. Quite a bit.
我保管着金子
Held it in keeping.
拿分给我的钱去喝酒
Drank my share but delivered
剩下的按时送到该去的地方
the balance on time where it was meant.
给谁
To who?
国王
The King.
我们在监狱里 亲爱的
We're in prison, love.
能做的只有讲故事了
All we have to do is tell tales.
你肯定也说过自己的故事
You've told your share, I wager.
我在那里遇到了一个印第安女人
I met an Indian woman there.
在美国
In the Americas.
她有一辆手推车
She had an apple cart.
早上推出来卖♥♥磅蛋糕
Sold pound cakes in the morning.
皮肤像墙一样粗糙
Skin like a brick.
我问她的名字 说叫苏珊
I asked her name and she said, "Susan."
像她这样的女人叫苏珊
A woman like her called "Susan"?
我问 你的本名叫什么
I said, "What name were you born to?"
她只是说 我现在叫苏珊了
And she just said, "I'm Susan now."
在美国 任何人都可以成为他想做的人
In the Americas, anyone can be anything they insist upon.
新名字 新生活
New name, new life.
那是可以让人快乐的地方
That's a place a body could be happy.
什么是快乐
What the fuck is happy?
我怎么会知道
Fucked if I know.
我想我还是小女孩的时候知道
I think I knew when I was a little girl.
坐在海边石滩上
Sitting on the shingle
等着父亲出海归来
waiting for me father's boat to return from sea.
现在我知足就好
Now I'd be content to be content.
一个家 一棵树
A home, a tree.
身边能有个好人
Someone kind enough to be by me.
也不要太好
Not too kind.
我一直是孑然一身 孤独行走
I've been living on my boots and out of my pockets
日复一日 年复一年
long since I can remember.
幸运也许会降临在你身上
You could get lucky.
你在那里可以活得很好
You'd do all right there.
我在美国能做什么
The fuck would I do in the Americas?
给国王送金子
Deliver gold to their king.
他们那没有国王
They don't have a king.
暂时没有
Not yet.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表