剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
You are on a path...
从一无所有到无所不有的路上
from nothing to everything.
你最近遇到些事 失去了什么
You had something recently. You lost it.
-我的妻子 -不是你的妻子
- My-- my wife. - Not your wife.
你把脑袋押给岑诺伯格了
Did you sell your head to Czernobog?
对
Yeah.
你一直在赌命
You keep giving away your life.
你不太在乎自己的死活吧
You don't much care if you live or die, do you?
世界不是我想象的样子
The world's not what I thought it would be.
你宁愿死
You'd rather die
也不想活在苍穹上有大熊的世界
than live in a world with bears in the sky.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
-首先 你得帮我个忙 -做什么
- First, you must do something for me. - What is it?
跟你打架 跟你玩跳棋
Gotta fight you? Play checkers?
你得亲我一下
You have to kiss me.
我还从没被人亲过
I have not ever been kissed.
我不知道会不会喜欢
I don't know if I like it.
现在就亲吧
We do this now.
我
I--
亲吻可真恶心
Kissing is disgusting...
但感觉还是挺好的
but-- but in a nice way,
就像蓝纹起司或白兰地
like, uh, bleu cheese or brandy.
拿走月亮吧
Take the moon.
什么
What?
拿走吧
Just take it.
给
Here.
别搞丢了 也别扔掉
Don't lose this. Don't give it away.
你曾被给予过保护
You've been given protection once.
你曾获得过太阳
You had the sun itself.
我可以把月亮给你
I can give you the moon.
是女儿 不是父亲
It's the daughter, not the father.
现在
Now...
醒来吧
you wake up.
太阳还没出来
It is not sunrise yet.
睡觉去吧
Enjoy your time.
不如再来一局
How about another game?
条件一样
Same terms.
怎么会一样
How can be same?
你想让我杀你两次吗
You want me to kill you twice?
现在你只能打一下
Right now you only have one blow.
就只需要一次
One is all it takes.
这就是
That is...
艺术
the art.
你上一次
How long has it been...
在屠宰场挥动大锤杀生有多久了
since you last swung a killing hammer in the stockyards, though?
大概有二十年了吧
It's gotta be, like, what, twenty years?
三十年
Thirty?
我觉得你习惯用钉枪了
I think you got used to the bolt gun.
我觉得你弱了
I think you got weak,
一击之内你杀不了我
and I don't think you can kill me with one shot.
你只能把我砸成脑损伤
You could just leave me brain damaged,
流着口水 挂着尿袋 提醒你已老矣
a drooling piss bag reminder that you got old.
那样对我们都没好处 对吧
That's not gonna do either of us any good, is it?
如果你要敲碎我的脑袋
If you're gonna smash my brains in,
我倒希望你彻底了结
I'd rather you finish the job.
我赢了 你就跟我和星期三先生一起
I win, you come with me and Mister Wednesday,
等我们完事了 你还可以试一下
you'll still take your shot when we're through.
但如果你赢
But you win...
等太阳出来 如果需要
come sunrise, you'll take your second swing,
你可以再次挥动大锤
if you need it.
除了我不会有第二个人知道
No one needs to know but me.
好 再玩一局
Okay. Another game.
你执白棋 我黑棋
You are light, I'm dark.
参观够了吧
Enough visiting.
去睡觉
Go to bed.
正在努力呢
I'm trying to.
你应该过更好的生活
You deserve better than this.
你不喜欢 就睡地板
You no like it, you sleep on floor.
对我来说足够好了
It's good enough for me.
你只学会了简朴的生活
You only learned to live with less.
有吃的 有屋顶
There is food, there is roof.
你还需要什么
What more do you need?
一个爱慕你的追求者
A court to adore you.
在故国 你满身镶满珍珠
In the old country, you were draped with pearl,
被爱戴 被畏惧 被等待
loved, feared, waited upon.
众多追求者很适合你
Excess suits you.
很快事情就会变得更好了
Things will be better again soon enough.
该你了
Your turn.
吃掉
Bye-bye.
在故国
In old country,
黄昏时分 父亲回来
I opened the gate for my father at dusk
我会为他开门
when he returned to us,
爬上黑色缎面床单
then climb into black satin sheet.
在这里 我通过算命赚钱
Here, I tell pretty fortune for dollars.
你还没给我算过
Now, you've never told me mine.
你想做的这件事
This thing you want to do.
会失败的
You will fail.
他们会赢
And they will win.
那只是我今天的运势
That's only my fortune today.
来 跟我走
Come. Walk with me, hmm?
要下雨了
It will rain now.
天 是吗
Boy, will it ever.
你什么时候害怕淋湿自己了
Since when were you afraid of getting a little wet, hmm?
你又玩这套了 老头
You're playing the same game, old man.
我只会上当一次
Only get to fool me once.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
还是如此美丽
Still so beautiful.
还以为是我会说谎呢
I thought I told the pretty lies.
你想要给你算命还是想听实话
You want fortune or you want truth.
相比安慰 我更想知道实话
Oh, I want knowledge over comfort,
所有的事情 总是这样
over all things, always.
他们这次会杀了你
They will kill you this time.
你还记得我们年轻的时候吗
Do you remember when we were young?
几乎记不得了
Barely.
让我提醒你一下
Well, let me remind you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我能在雨中品味你的味道
I can taste you on the rain.
我还能尝到什么
What else can I taste?
战争
War.
好了
All right.
我会和沃坦去威斯康星的
I'll go with Votan to his Wisconsin.
然后我会杀了你
Then I'm gonna kill you.
好吗
Is good?
很好
Is good.
你起来了 很好
Oh, you're up. This is good.
-暴风雨停了 -不 并没有
- Storm died. - No, it hasn't.
我们要去抢银行
We're gonna rob a bank.
你想来点咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
你最好收拾收拾离开了 孩子
You best be getting on, son.
杰克的鳄鱼会狠咬你一口的
Jack's Crocodile will take a bite outta you.
你不会开枪的
You won't shoot.
你会尝试动手 但枪会卡住
You'll try, but the gun will jam,
或更糟糕的是枪会回火 你失去两根手指
or worse it'll backfire and you'll lose two fingers.
别碰运气
Don't push your luck.
♪ ...special on my mind ♪
BGM: I'm Into Something Good by Herman's Hermits
你好
Hey, there.
你看起来很糟糕 朋友
You look like you've seen better days, friend.
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay there? - I am not.
-你要去哪 -威斯康星
- Where you headed? - Wisconsin.
把你带到麦迪逊 上车
Take you as far as Madison. Get in.
-你是个强♥奸♥犯 -不是
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表