剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
你应该感到欣喜万分 激动不已才是
that anyone believes in anything that doesn't have a screen anymore.
如果...
What happens
人类一致同意神灵并不存在怎么办
if they all decide that God doesn't exist?
如果他们决定神灵是存在的呢
What if they decide God does exist?
谁的神
Whose god?
他们并不会只选一个
They're not all going to choose just one.
没关系啊
Well, it doesn't matter.
一旦崇拜重新划分 总会有很多可待分配
Plenty of worship to go around once worship gets redistributed.
我们就是负责分配的
We are the distributors.
平台和交付机制
The platform and the delivery mechanism.
我们控制着传说
We control the story.
我们控制着流行
We control the flow.
我们就是流行
We are the flow.
你们提供的是存在性危机规避
What you offer is existential crisis aversion.
别看那儿 看这儿
Don't look over there, look over here.
别听那些 听这些
Don't listen to that, listen to this.
你们提供♥产♥品 提供创新的分配方式
You provide a product, an innovative distraction
然后你们坚持创新 不断供应
and you keep innovating it and you keep providing it.
而我们所做的事情其迷人之处在于
The beauty of what we do is
我们只需要启示就足够了
we only need inspire.
但你们没人气
You don't have the juice.
你家这个小男妓就别冒充信徒了
And don't act like your fucking rent boy here is your disciple.
我跟你们老实讲
Here's the thing:
你们老得掉渣
you're old as fuck.
这个世界绝不会再恢复到从前了
Things are never going back to the way that they were.
时代在改变
The times, they are a changing.
你无法阻止进步
You can't fight progress.
BGM: They're Here Finale by Brian Reitzell
那你们来这里做什么
Then why are you here?
又何必那么在乎我
Why do I matter?
我们是来找她的
We're here for her.
我们是为我的朋友而来
We're here for my friend.
而且你并不重要
And you don't matter.
没那么重要 再也不重要了
Not really. Not anymore.
你本来有机会的 但是...
You could have, but...
当人类对事情心有迷惑时便创造出了神灵
People create gods when they wonder why things happen.
为什么事情会发生 因为这是神灵的旨意
Do you know why things happen? Because gods make them happen.
想知道怎么让美好的事情发生吗
You want to know how to make good things happen?
那就好好供奉自己的神
Be good to your god.
供奉一点点 得到一点点
You give a little, you get a little.
这种质朴的交易
The simplicity of that bargain
一直很有吸引力
has always been appealing.
这就是你们来这里的原因
That's why you're here
也正是我如此重要的原因
and that's precisely why I matter.
你只有在战争中才重要
You only matter in matters of war.
而战争并不会发生
And there's not going to be a war.
我们有枪
We have the guns.
我们有火力
We have the firepower.
你们手里拿着的是刀剑
You have the swords and knives
大锤和石斧
and hammers and stone axes.
战 我们赢
We fight, we win.
不战 我们也赢
We don't fight, we win.
不管怎样你们都会灭绝
You die out either way.
你们就是早已灭绝的候鸽
You are the passenger pigeons
还有袋狼
and thylacines.
没人在乎你们
Nobody cares about you.
要么展开一场大屠♥杀♥
It's either going to be a bloodbath,
要么我们等你们退出 不费一兵一卒得到一切
or we'll wait you out and get the whole thing without a fuss.
送你一句话 别应战
My message to you: don't fight.
我没必要去应战
I don't have to fight.
我心怀信仰
I have faith.
我会将这些死亡敬献给奥丝塔拉
I dedicate these deaths to Ostara.
什么死亡
Which deaths?
你有信仰吗 影子
Do you have faith, Shadow?
你是谁
What are you?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know what I am?
你想知道我的名字吗
Do you want to know my name?
告诉我
Tell me.
以下都是我的名字
This is what I am called.
我被称为战神 葛林姆
I am called Glad-of-War, Grim,
奇袭者 还有第三大神
Raider, and Third.
我是独眼之神 也被称为最高主神 真理探询者
I am One-eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser.
我是葛林姆尼尔 身披斗篷的神
I am Grimnir, and the Hooded One.
我是全能的父 权杖之神
I am All-Father, Gondlir Wand-bearer.
我有无数个名字 正如风有无数个称呼
I have as many names as there are winds.
死亡有无数种方式
As many titles as there are ways to die.
我的神鸦叫胡因和穆因
My ravens are Huginn and Muninn.
即思想和记忆
Thought and Memory.
我的宠狼叫弗雷奇和基利
My wolves are Freki and Geri.
我的爱驹是绞架
My horse is the gallowed.
我就是奥丁
I am Odin!
奥丁
Odin...
奥丁 而你就是黎明女神奥丝塔拉
Odin, and you are Ostara of the Dawn.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害
Show them who you are.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你想要开战是吧 战神
You wanted a war, Glad-of-War?
那就如你所愿
You have one.
愿你开心
Be glad.
这将是你的必死之战
It will be the war you die in.
告诉那些信众和非信众
Tell the believers and the non-believers:
告诉他们我们拿走了春天
tell them we've taken the spring.
如果他们祈祷 便还给他们
They can have it back when they pray for it.
你相信吗
Do you believe?
我相信
I believe.
你相信什么 影子
What do you believe, Shadow?
一切
Everything.
我想跟我丈夫说句话
I'd like to have a word with my husband.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你知道洗手间在哪儿吗
Do you know where the bathroom is?
欢迎来到威斯康星州
山崖石屋
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表