剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
那种恐慌
What a panic.
强大的恐慌
Powerful panic.
现在天上有外星人等着
Now there are starmen waiting in the sky.
他们相信那是真的 也的确是真的
They believed it was true, and it was.
不是每个人都相信
Not everyone believed.
不必每个人都相信
Not everyone had to.
有足够的相信即可
Just enough.
那就是星期三先生所需要的
That's all Mr. Wednesday needs--
足够的人相信
just enough.
也许只需要一个人
Maybe just one.
你老板似乎并没有身份证 档案
Your boss doesn't seem to have an I.D., record,
不知怎么连名字都没有
somehow even a name.
而你全部都有 穆恩先生
You got all those, Mr. Moon,
特别是案底
record especially.
律师
Lawyer.
没听到
Didn't catch that.
你现在可能很想知道
You're probably asking yourself about now
两个水平不高的警♥察♥是如何
how it came to pass that two country-fried police
能够在汽车旅馆中找到你
even found you at that motel
因为一项跨越了 数数看
for a crime committed over-- count 'em--
两个州境的罪行吧
two state lines.
是个不错的故事 尽管问
It's a good story. Just ask.
律师 谢谢
Lawyer, please.
我还以为你会说点不一样的
I thought maybe you were gonna say something different.
所以这个叫穆恩的家伙抢劫了你
So this guy Moon robbed you?
你偷我的东西
He stole me.
从你住的老橡树老人院吗
From the, uh, aged Oaks Retirement Home where you live?
什么橡树
What Oaks?
是
Yeah.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
那里没有沙子 我住在沙滩上
There's no sand there. I live on a beach.
总是有沙子
Always have.
我们喜欢钓鱼 我和我的儿子们 知道吗
We like to go fishing, me and the boys, you know?
但我老婆不喜欢
My wife hates it, though.
她喜欢鱼
She-- She loves fish.
喜欢酒
Loves wine.
讨厌钓鱼
Hates fishing.
我们还是从你的名字说起吧
why don't we start with your name, huh?
生命不过是昙花一现
Madam Life's a piece in bloom.
死亡如影随形时时跟随
Death goes dogging everywhere.
她是房♥中暂时的租客
She's a tenant of the room.
他却是等在楼梯上的恶棍
He's the ruffian on the stair.
我懂
Look, I get it.
你出狱一周
You're a week out of jail.
遇到一些老骗子
You meet some old grifter,
好像路子很熟
seems to know his way around.
他们给你提供了一份工作 一个学习的机会
Guy offers a job, a chance to learn.
但是我觉得你的老板
But I think this boss of yours
得罪了某些大人物
pissed off some big-time bombers.
不管你意识到没有
And whether you realize it or not,
你都要受到牵连了
you're about to get hit by the shrapnel.
律师
Lawyer.
你在芝加哥做什么
What were you doing in Chicago?
我告诉你你也不会信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
试试看
Try me.
芝加哥
Chicago.
说实话啊
Honest answers only.
如果可以的话
If you can manage.
以上帝为证
God's honest.
我在招募一个疲倦的
I was recruiting a tired
但是仍旧很重要的死神
but still vital god of death
来参与一场对抗新众神的战争
into a war against the new gods
这些新众神十分害怕他
who very rightly fear him
就像他们应该那么害怕我一般
as much as they should fear me
但是目前他们还没那么怕我
but don't yet.
你不傻
You're not dumb.
甚至很聪明
Might even be smart.
我明白 我也尊重那一点
I get that, and I respect that.
在其他情况下
In every other case,
你会根据经验做事
you'd be doing what experience advises.
而我在这里暂停的原因
And the reason I take pause here,
我希望你能跳过这些套话的原因是
the reason I'm hoping you will break from the natural script
我怀疑 而且是特别怀疑
is that this is, I suspect, suspect strongly,
这不是一个普通的案子
this is not the average case.
所以
So...
花些时间
take a moment
考虑一下回答我的下个问题
to consider answering my next question
在说出你本来要说的之前
before saying what you're going to say anyway.
好吗
Okay?
你老板有敌人吗
Does your boss have enemies?
律师
Lawyer.
我之所以这么问
The reason I ask
是因为匿名线报
is because some anonymous tip
让你们就这么轻而易举地落到我们手里
dropped you right in our laps,
就像礼物盒 还打了蝴蝶结
boxed up with a bow.
但不是通常的「我看到有个人
But not the usual, uh, "Hey, I saw someone
长得很像卡乐星汽车餐厅贴的
"who looked like the guy on 'America's Most Wanted'
美国头号♥通缉犯」
at the Carl's Jr. Drive-thru."
这个 我就说是很特别吧
This was, uh, I'm going to say different.
我收到了一份传真
I got a goddamn fax
来自于一台自从有传真机开始
on a machine hasn't been turned on in--
就没开启过的传真机
I don't know-- since fax machines.
而这份传真给了我们你的精确定位
And this fax gave us your precise location,
GPS坐标
GPS coordinates,
制♥造♥商 型号♥ 英里数
make, model, mileage,
连你卡迪拉克的车辆识别号♥码都有
even VIN number of your Caddy.
所以 即便我能因为
So, much as I'd get accolades
抓到你俩干银行那票而获得奖励
if we collar you two for the bank bullshit,
但这些细节
it's nowhere near as big or as interesting
却勾起我更大的兴趣
as what is suggested by the details.
现在 你帮我解决这个疑问
Now, you help me unpack those,
我或许能把你放了
I may just help get you out of here.
你引起了我的注意
You have my attention.
那个爱尔兰矮妖精
Now, the leprechaun,
他从一开始就反对这事
h-he's been against all this from the get-go,
但是他处于不利位置
but he's at a disadvantage
因为他是个蠢货
being as he is a fucking idiot.
南西 他远离故土
Now, Nancy, he comes at all of this
独具优势 反而能解决此事
from a specific vantage of the bitterly dispossessed,
通常情况下我会不屑一顾
which normally I would take with a grain,
但我必须承认
but I have to admit,
看过了绳子在我朋友脖子上燃烧...
having seen the rope burns around my friend's neck...
想象下
So imagine:
两名乡村警♥察♥ 在野火鸡打猎季执勤
two rural police, middle of wild turkey season,
搜寻到奥萨马·本拉♥登♥的科技公♥司♥
and the same company whose tech found Osama,
将两个无名骗子送到我们手上
is dropping two no-name grifters in our lap.
你们俩的敌人可真是不容小觑
You two have very extravagant enemies.
要律师吗
Lawyer?
你想问什么
What's the ask?
你很让我感兴趣
You got me curious.
我想知道你知道些什么
I'd like to know what you know.
我觉得你不会想知道
Don't think you do.
我是个大人了 我犯错自己承担
I'm a big girl. I make my own mistakes.
你要给我开条件吗
You offering me something?
也许会
Might be.
我要离开这里 尽快
I want to walk out of here. Soon.
要去哪里吗
Got somewhere to be?
监狱管理局说
Prison Bureau says...
你的妻子刚刚去世
your wife just passed away.
检察官可以因此宽宏大量一些
DA can be persuaded to look leniently on that.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表