剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I love you.
你好 宝贝 你要点什么
Hello, Kitty. What can I get you?
有什么特色的
Uh, what can I get for next to nothing?
水牛汉堡很好吃
Uh, Buffalo Burger's great.
辣酱汤更棒
Chili's better.
一起吃你会很开心的
Both together will make a happy man.
是啊 我妻子很会做辣酱汤
Yeah. My wife makes a great chili.
你肯定没吃过这样的辣酱汤
Well you ain't ever had chili like this, kitty.
我做的辣酱汤是整个州最好吃的
I got the best chili in the state.
我吃了这两个就付不起油钱了
I can't afford both and gas money.
你当然可以
Oh, sure you can.
只要不乱花钱 少给我点小费
Just don't make a mess, and stiff me on the tip.
我同意了
Permission granted.
我们不能每天都优哉游哉的
Not that rushing into things can't be a good thing.
性致突然来了
Sex rushed into
那最好大家都乐一乐
tends to work out best for all involved.
婚姻 我同意
Marriages-- oh, I grant,
应该再多加思考一下
they merit an extra moment's consideration.
抱歉兄弟
Oh, apologies, amigo.
我不应该讨论婚姻的
Insensitive of me to talk about marriage.
我对你的妻子表示深切的悼念
I am truly, deeply sorry about your wife.
我觉得讣告写得很棒
Nice obituary, though, I thought.
我想说有多远
Okay, I said fuck off politely
你就给我乖乖地滚多远
as many ways as I'm gonna.
现在我只能说得直接一点了
Now I'm fixing to be direct.
你不想问我工作的事吗
Don't you want to ask me about the job?
我不想要你的傻♥逼♥工作
I don't want your fucking job.
问问我工作的事
Ask me about the job.
鉴于你朋友罗比的处境
I thought you'd want to reconsider
你又如此的伤心难过
on account of your friend Robbie's condition
我以为你会重新考虑一下
and on account of you being broke.
他怎么了
What about his condition?
你知道罗比的什么消息
The fuck do you know about Robbie?
看起来比你知道的多
More than you, it seems.
罗比·伯顿死了 在第七页
Robbie Burton is dead. Page 7.
两位鹰角镇居民在高速公路交通事故中丧生
27岁的劳拉·穆恩和39岁的罗比·伯顿驾驶着伯顿的车行驶在州际公路上
因突然变道导致后方车辆追尾而不幸身亡
* My grandma and your grandma were sitting by the fire *
BGM: Iko Iko by The Dixie Cups
* My grandma told your grandma *
* I'm gonna set your flag on fire *
* Talkin' 'bout hey now. Hey now *
* Hey now. Hey now *
* Iko iko an dey *
你说得对
You're right.
我破产了
I'm broke.
也没工作
I don't have a job.
但你要知道 我不会为
But you know, I'm not gonna work for anyone
运气比我还差的人工作 下注吧
who's got worse luck than me, so call.
如果我赢了 你就为我工作吗
If I win, you work for me?
对
Yeah.
正面
Heads.
反面 我抛硬币的时候作弊了
Tails. I rigged the toss.
作弊的游戏最容易被打败了
Rigged games are the easiest to beat.
永远都会是正面
It is always going to be tails
因为我不想为你工作
because I don't want to work for you.
你令我毛骨悚然
You're a little creepy,
很直接 对我的事很了解
and you're forward and familiar,
我不喜欢这样
and I don't like it.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
不会总是反面的
It's not always going to be tails.
* See that guy all dressed in green? *
* Iko iko an dey *
* He's not a man. He's a lov-in' machine *
我们一会喝酒的时候再商讨你的雇佣条款
We'll negotiate the terms of your employment over a drink.
* Hey now. Hey now *
* Iko iko an dey *
* Jockamo feeno ah na ney *
* Jockamo feena ney *
反面 每次都是
Tails. Every fucking time.
硬币戏法 对吧
Coin tricks, is it?
你要为我们老大工作了
You're working for our man, then.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是爱尔兰矮妖精
I'm a leprechaun.
作为一个矮妖精 你有点太高了
Okay, you're a little tall for a leprechaun.
那是对我们的刻板印象
That's a stereotype
代表着这个世界的狭隘观点
and represents a very narrow view of the world.
所以呢 你来自爱尔兰吗
So what, you're from Ireland?
我说了我是爱尔兰矮妖精
I told you I'm a leprechaun.
就不是来自俄♥罗♥斯♥莫斯科
We don't come from Moscow, Russia.
不是来自莫斯科 爱达荷之类的地方
Or Moscow, Idaho, for that matter.
我们老大告诉你多少了
How much has our man told you?
没具体说
No details.
魔鬼都藏在细节之处
Devil's in the details.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
他的真正身份
Who he really is?
我就从来不知道 真没想到会看到疯子斯维尼
Well, I never. Mad Sweeney as I live and breathe.
真是个惊喜啊
What a surprise.
你的桃酒加可乐
Southern Comfort and Coke for you.
我的杰克丹尼威士忌
Jack Daniel's for me.
这些是你的 影·穆恩
And these are for you, Shadow Moon.
这是什么
What is it?
味道很像监狱里的私酿酒
Tastes like prison hooch,
在垃圾袋里用腐♥败♥的水果酿造的
brewed in a garbage bag with rotten fruit.
但是更甜 更顺口 更奇特
But sweeter, smoother, stranger.
是蜂蜜酒
It's mead-- honey wine.
英雄之酒 众神之酒
Drink of heroes, drink of the gods.
味道像糖尿病人喝醉酒撒的尿一样
Tastes like a drunken diabetic's piss.
这是种传统 开始我们的谈判
It's a tradition. It seals our bargain.
我们没有什么好谈的
We don't have a bargain.
当然有 抛硬币是我赢了
Of course we do. I won the toss.
你现在为我工作了
You work for me now.
你就是我的副官 我的城主
You're my aide-de-camp. My castellan.
保卫 贡献
Protect and serve.
哪里需要你 你就去哪里
You drive where needs driving to.
你代表我总管所有事
You take care of things generally on my behalf.
在紧急情况下 仅限紧急情况
And in an emergency, and in an emergency only,
你可以把那些欠揍的人痛扁一顿
you kick the asses of those whose asses require kicking.
如果我不幸去世 虽然不太可能
And in the unlikely event of my death,
你要给我守灵
you will hold my vigil.
他在骗你 他是个骗子
He's hustling you. He's a hustler.
骗子 欺诈者 撒谎精 随便你怎么叫
Damn right I'm a hustler, swindler, cheater, and liar.
就因为这样我才需要助手
That's why I need assistance.
好吧 你已经说了你想要什么
Fine. You've told me what you want,
但你想知道我要什么吗
but you want to know what I want?
当然想 你说吧
Of course I do. Name your price.
我只是想去我妻子的葬礼
I just want to go to my wife's funeral.
我只是想去跟她道别
Okay? I just want to say goodbye.
完事后 我可以为你工作 周薪两千
Now after that, yeah, fine, I'll work for you for $2,000 a week.
你想让我去伤害别人吗
You want me to hurt people?
这么说吧
Well,
如果他们想伤害你 我会去伤害他们
I'll hurt people if they try and hurt you.
我不会因为找乐子或者有利可图而去伤害别人
I'm not gonna hurt anyone for fun or profit.
我会为你工作
I'll work for you up to which point
直到你惹恼我的那天
you start to piss me off,
我就走人
and then I'm gone.
很好
Good.
协议达成了
We have a compact.
第二杯是为了达成协议
The second seals the deal,
逢三必有好事 然后我们就完事了
the third is the charm, and we're done.
好了
There.
你现在是我的人了
You're my man now.
是正面
It'll be heads.
如果是要玩硬币戏法
Well, if it's coin tricks we're doing...
看好了
watch this.
这才是硬币戏法
Now that's a coin trick for you.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
靠动作华丽
With panache.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表