剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
- You a rapist? - No.
-杀人犯 -最近没有了 你呢
- Murderer? - Not recently. You?
如果你想好好睡一觉 我的座位能后倾
I got seats that tip back if you want a good sleep.
♪ Something tells me I'm into.. ♪
十一年滴酒未沾
Eleven years sober,
但我仍记得当年跟你一样晃荡在路上的自己
but I remember being on your side of the highway.
♪ We only danced for a minute or two ♪
♪ But then she stuck close to me the whole night through ♪
♪ Can I be fallin' in love? ♪
我不是个酒鬼
I'm not a drunk.
好的
Okay.
地板上有一袋蔓越莓
Got a sack of cranberries on the floor.
♪ ... and she held my hand ♪
♪ I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand ♪
别想碰我
Don't try to touch my knob.
不是我的风格 朋友
Not my style, friend...
不是我的菜
and not my type.
等你醒的时候
But when you wake up,
我会称赞一下这个戒酒项目的好处
I might extol - the virtues of the program.
好
Yeah, you do that.
♪ ...I'm into something good ♪
♪ Something tells me I'm into something good ♪
真是倒霉啊
Ah, that's some crazy bad luck.
不
No.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
操
Fuck.
美国某处
美国
小心
Watch it!
11点35分了
It's 11:35.
我预约的是11点
My appointment was for 11.
布兰丁先生知道你来了
Mr. Blanding knows you're here.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你能不能打给布兰丁先生
Can you perhaps call Mr. Blanding
告诉他我还在等
and tell him I am still waiting?
他在吃午饭
He's at lunch.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
他不会回来了
He won't be coming back.
什么
Excuse?
布兰丁先生
Mr. Blanding.
他今天不会回来了
He won't be coming back today.
我能预约明天的吗
Can I make an appointment for tomorrow?
你得打电♥话♥
You have to telephone.
只能通过电♥话♥预约
Appointments only by telephone.
我明白了
I see.
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
在美国 推销员不面带微笑是不职业的
A salesman is naked in America without a smile.
明天我会打电♥话♥的
Tomorrow I will telephone.
麻烦去尖峰旅馆
Peak Hotel, please.
以先知胡子的名义
以你姐的阴♥道♥诅咒你
你开出租车多久了 朋友
十年了
你是哪里人
马斯喀特 阿曼
阿曼
我去过阿曼
很久以前去过
你听说过邬巴尔之城吗
当然听过
失落的群塔之城
大概五到十年前 其遗址在沙漠中被发掘
我记不太清了
你是挖掘队的成员吗
算是吧
那城市很不错
结果在一千年前灭亡了吗
还是两千年前
妈的 该死 妈的
Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!
这辆被真♥主♥抛弃的出租车我开了30小时了
Been driving this Allah-forsaken taxi for 30 hours.
开太久了
It's too much.
我一整天都在等着见一个
I spent the day waiting to see a man
根本不会来见我的人
who will not see me.
我姐夫讨厌我
My brother-in-law hates me.
我来美国一周了
I have been in America for a week,
毫无成就 只能吃老本
and it has done nothing but eat my money.
什么也没卖♥♥出去
I sell nothing.
你卖♥♥什么的
Hmm. What do you sell?
不值钱的便宜货 小玩意儿
Worthless gew-gaws and baubles
还有旅游饰品
and tourist trinkets.
都是些劣质的便宜货
It's horrible, cheap,
愚蠢又丑陋的垃圾
foolish, ugly shit.
-你想卖♥♥垃圾 -是的 我卖♥♥垃圾
- You try and sell shit. - I sell shit, yeah.
人们都不想买♥♥
And they will not buy it?
-是的 -真奇怪
- No. - Eh, strange.
你看这里的商店 卖♥♥的也是这种东西
'Cause when you look in the stores here, that's all they sell.
垃圾
Shit.
我们走第八大道
Take Eighth Avenue.
从那条路往上城区走
We'll go uptown that way.
我祖母
My grandmother...
曾发誓她见过一个伊夫里特[火精灵]
once swore that she had seen an Ifrit,
也许是一只神魔
or perhaps a Marid,
在某个深夜 就在沙漠的边缘
late one evening, on the edge of the desert.
我们跟她说只不过是沙尘暴
We all told her that it was just a sandstorm,
一阵风而已
a little wind,
但她看到了它的脸
but she had seen its face.
它的眼睛 像你一样 燃烧着火焰
And its eyes, like yours, were burning flames.
祖母们也来这里了
Grandmothers came here, too.
纽约有很多神怪吗
Are there many jinn in New York?
不
No.
有天使
There are angels,
有真♥主♥安♥拉♥用泥塑造的人类
there are men who Allah made from mud.
也就有燃烧着火焰的人
Then there are the people of the fire,
精灵
the jinn.
人们对我们种族一无所知
They know nothing about my people here.
他们认为我们只会实现愿望
They think all we do is grant wishes.
如果我能实现愿望 你觉得我会开出租车吗
If I could grant a wish, do you think I would be driving a cab?
有一次有个人在后座上拉屎了
Once I had a man shit in the back seat.
我还得亲自把那泡屎清理掉
I had to clean wet shit from that seat.
你说 这样对吗
Tell me, is that right?
这样不对
That's not right.
尖峰旅馆
不用找了
Keep the change.
我住318室
I'm in room 318.
去76号♥大街和麦迪逊大街交叉口
Going to 76th and Madison.
真希望你能看见我所见的
I wish you can see what I see.
我不会替人实现愿望
I do not grant wishes.
你已经实现了
But you do.
纽约州驾照
车辆行驶证
易卜拉欣·本·艾里姆
我不会替人实现愿望
I do not grant wishes.
我要抢的就是这家银行
This is the bank I'll be robbing,
我们去打个招呼吧
so let's go say hello.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you outta your goddamn mind?
有点信心 孩子
Have a little faith, son.
不可能
Hell, no.
那么相信促使我成功的
Well, how about faith in a higher power
更高的力量呢
wanting me to succeed?
操 不
Fuck, no.
操 是的
Oh, fuck, yes.
你是我的保镖 对吗
You're my bodyguard, huh?
这意味着你要保护我
That means you guard my body.
不对吗
Is that not right?
你抢劫银行就算了
Not when you're robbing a bank.
此时此刻我正在进入银行
At the moment, my body is going to the bank.
还没有抢劫呢
It's not robbing it.
来吧 学学 很有意思的
Come on, learn. It'll be fun.
好的你听着
All right, look.
不管你叫它什么 我们是有一纸合约
We had a compact or whatever the fuck you called it.
但是我不会违法的
Okay? I'm not doing anything illegal.
你不会的 除了需要一点
Oh, you're not. Well, apart from maybe
帮助和教唆之外
a little aiding and abetting,
当然还有需要你帮我拿着偷来的钱
and, of course, receiving stolen money.
我告诉你 事成之后
I'll tell you what, at the end of this,
你将会无罪一身轻的
you're gonna come out smelling like a rose.
操
Fuck.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表