剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
怎么 你在袖子里藏了一堆硬币吗
So what, you loaded coins up your sleeves?
听起来挺麻烦的
Sounds like a lot of work to me.
从空气中直接拿更简单
It's easier just to pluck them out of the air.
世界上最简单的戏法
Simplest trick in the world.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
这么说吧
Tell you what.
跟我打一架我就告诉你
I'll fight you for it.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我不会和你打架的
I'm not fighting you.
真金的 如果你想知道的话
Real gold, if you're wondering.
赢或者输 你会输的
Win or lose, and you're gonna lose.
如果你和我打一架的话就是你的了
It's yours if you fight me.
他说了他不想和你打架
He said he doesn't want to fight you.
来啊
Come on.
像你这样的大家伙
Big fella like you.
谁能想到你♥他♥妈♥是个怂包
Who'd have thought you'd be a fucking coward?
闻到了死亡的气息
Whiff of death on the page.
劳拉·穆恩
Laura Moon.
是...
Is--
是你老婆的讣告吗
Is this your old lady's obituary?
她真是个...
She was a fine piece of--
各位
Hey, everybody!
要上一课了啊
There's gonna be a lesson learned!
看好了
Watch this.
好样的
Atta boy.
现在你打架是为了其中的快♥感♥
Now you're fighting for the joy of it,
为了这种纯粹的邪恶的快♥感♥
for the sheer unholy fucking delight of it!
你能感受到血管中涌动的快♥感♥吗
Can you feel the joy rising in your veins
像春天的树液一般迅速流动的活力
like the sap in the springtime?
结束了
We're done.
我说完才能完
It ain't over till I say it is.
你可能喝多了
You may have drank a lot.
慢慢就回想起来了
Let it come back to you.
所以你知道些什么
So what do you know, huh?
我知道我浑身疼
I know I'm in pain.
我还知道我最近答应了蠢事
And I know I recently said yes to something stupid.
也许还真是这样
That may be true.
他教我那个把戏了
Did he teach me that trick?
我觉得他教了
You know, I believe he did.
你没听到吗
Don't suppose you heard him.
可惜没有
No such luck.
我的车了
Where's my car?
我把它丢掉了
Oh, I dumped it.
红色不适合你 也别习惯了这辆车
Red's not your color, and don't get used to this.
从今往后你要开的是贝蒂
You're going to be driving Betty here from now on.
我只是觉得你需要睡会
I just thought you could use some sleep.
埋葬妻子这种事并不是每天都会发生
It's not every day a man gets to bury his wife.
狠操上帝 操到高♥潮♥
鹰角镇
准备工作和沟通交流就够我忙了
I have preparations and communications to keep me busy enough,
汽车旅馆
之后我会自娱自乐的
after which I will entertain myself.
现在我只说一次 仅此一次
Now I'll tell you this once and once only ever.
给你足够的时间去处理你的事
Take all the time you need.
圣莫尼加天主教堂
深切怀念劳拉·穆恩
你好 影子
Hello, Shadow.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
你是越狱了 还是他们放你出来了
Did you escape, or did they, uh, they let you out?
奥黛丽
Audrey.
好吧
Well,
不是你所期待的大团圆
not the reunion you were hoping for.
她看起来挺漂亮
Well, she looks pretty.
他们为了复原她的脸和脖子可真下了功夫
They did a hell of a job reconstructing her face and neck.
修复遗容和置办棺材把你的钱都花光了吧
I think that and the coffin just killed your savings.
所以打开的灵柩才如此美丽
All so you could have that nice open casket,
能看她漂亮的脸最后一眼
get one last look at her pretty face.
罗比的事我也很遗憾
I'm sorry about Robbie, okay?
他是一个很好的朋友
He was a really good friend,
我知道他像疯子一样爱着你
and I know he loved you like crazy.
劳拉也是
So did Laura.
该死的 影子
Oh shit, Shadow.
没人告诉你吗
No one told you?
她死的时候嘴里还含着我丈夫的阴♥茎♥
She died with my husband's cock in her mouth.
BGM: In the Pines by Brian Reitzell & Mark Lanegan
你都做了什么 劳拉
What did you do, Laura?
那算什么
And what was it?
是在我回来之前的一♥夜♥情♥
Was it a one-time thing the night before I got back?
还是...
Ah, that's--
还是「我们在一起了」那种
that's a "We're in this together" Thing.
是爱情吗 因为如果你要离开
W-Was it love? Because if you were going to leave,
你完全可以告诉我的 我能接受的了
you could have just told me, okay? I could've taken it.
我为你准备了惊喜
You know, I had a surprise for you.
我在里面的时候读书了
I read when I was in.
主要是历史方面的书
Mainly history.
三年来每周读六本书
Six books a week for three years.
813本书
813 books.
8和13 斐波纳契数列
8 and 13-- Fibonacci numbers.
我为什么知道
And I know that why?
因为我读的书里有四本是有关于数学的
Because four of them were about math.
我喜欢数学 谁知道呢
I like math. Who knew?
我只是想出来的时候要比进去的时候要好
I just wanted to come back better than when I went in...
为了你
for you.
我想成为你历史中的一部分
I wanted to be a part of your history.
该死 劳拉
God damn it, Laura.
一天两场葬礼
Two funerals in a day--
丈夫和最好的朋友
husband and best friend.
你没参加罗比的葬礼 那没什么
You skipped Robbie's. That's fair.
-奥黛丽 -我也骂我丈夫
- Audrey-- - I was yelling at mine, too.
但并没有什么好处
It doesn't do any good.
只是愤怒让你觉得能改变结果
It's just anger makes you feel like you can change the outcome.
但又不能和死人争吵 不能争论
But there's no arguing with dead, no debate,
因为死人百分之百会赢
because dead wins ten out of ten.
所以我直接尿他坟上了
So I pissed on him.
-他们一起多久... -不确定
- How long were they-- - Not sure.
很长一段时间了 现在我都想起来了
Long time, now that I put things together.
深夜 白天洗澡
Late nights, daytime showers.
没种的混♥蛋♥
Dickless piece of shit.
那不是什么修饰语 就是字面上所描述的意思
That's not an epithet. That is a literal description.
在车祸中他的「根」断了
Severed at the root in the crash.
验尸官竟然还敢问我想让他怎么处理那玩意
Coroner had the nerve to ask me what I wanted him to do with it.
我告诉他就放到他找到它的地方
I told him leave it where he found it.
放轻松 劳拉下葬时那玩意已经不在她嘴里了
Relax. They didn't bury Laura with it still in her mouth.
我让他们把它放到一个特别的地方了
I had them put it somewhere special.
别听我的 影子
Don't listen to me, Shadow.
我都数不清我吃了多少劳拉西泮
I lost count on the Ativan.
我打断你了 你正说话呢
I'm interrupting. You were saying your piece.
并没有 今天人们说得够多了
No, I'm not. People did enough talking today.
好像还有人说她去了一个更好的地方
I think someone might've actually said she's in a better place.
她在帕克夫公墓
She's in Parkview Cemetery.
塔吉特超♥市♥会比这里更有趣些
Target would be more interesting than here.
如果没有来世的话
If there isn't some kind of life after death,
我会气疯的
I'm going to be so pissed.
踢死你这条狗狗
Kicked fucking puppy.
我恨你们这种夫妻和睦的样子
I hated you guys as a couple
就因为这个 你看着她的样子
because of this, the way that you looked at her.
罗比为了不看我使出了浑身招数
Robbie did his best to avoid looking at me.
适应被抛弃的生活吧 狗狗
Get used to the boot, puppy.
从死人那儿是得不到了结的
There is no closure from the dead.
也许三年以后
Maybe, you know, three years from now,
某个治疗师会跟你说 给她写封信吧
some therapist will tell you, uh, to write her a letter
把你想告诉她的话都说出来
saying everything you wish you could say to her
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表