剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我们想改变这一点
We want to change that.
爱上一个富人跟爱上一个穷♥人♥
It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man
一样容易
as a poor man.
不不不 这不是真的对吧
No, no, no, no, no. This isn't real. Okay?
这是将现实重新编程了对不对
This is reality reprogrammed, right?
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this isn't real.
星期三先生
Mr. Wednesday.
我迟到了
Overdue.
我不得不先道个歉
I have to start with an apology.
我一直有点怠惰
I've been remiss.
我早就该联♥系♥你了
I should have reached out to you ages ago.
但说实话 我没见到你
But to be honest, I didn't see you,
没那么清楚 不像现在能面对面
not clearly, not like this here now in person.
您很伟大
You are huge.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
别跟他说话
Do not talk to him.
一个字也别说 什么都别告诉他
Do not say a word. Do not tell him anything.
不必说
You don't have to.
我早就认识你了
I already know you.
你不可能认识我
No, you don't.
我当然认识
Sure I do.
你是个人
You're a person.
我很了解人类
I know people,
了解他们的一切
everything about all of them.
你有名字 影·穆恩
You have a name: Shadow Moon.
你有血型 还有反复出现的噩梦
You have a blood type and a recurring nightmare.
B型血RH阳性 一个墓地
B-positive and an orchard of bones.
相比于切达奶酪 你更喜欢瑞士奶酪
You prefer Swiss to cheddar
无法忍♥受餐叉尖端相碰的声音
and can't abide the tines of two forks touching.
当你手♥淫♥时 会是这个表情
And this is the face you make when you masturbate.
跟你的母亲一样
The same as your mother,
她一生之中有86个性♥伴♥侣♥
who had 86 sexual partners throughout her life.
世上发生的每一件事都会被记录
Everything that happens is recorded
被存储 被回想起来
and stored and recalled--
《生命之书》
The Book of Life.
哦对 好好好
Right. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
他还在生气吗
Is he still sulking?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
之前对你处以绞刑
For lynching you.
吊死一个黑人
Hanged a dark-skinned man.
太没品
Was in very poor taste.
现在美国种族关系复杂紧张
We're in a weird, tense place racially in America,
我可不想在这仇恨氛围上添砖加瓦
and I don't want to add to that climate of hatred.
你要不要揍他一顿
Would you like to hit him a bit?
打掉他的门牙
Knock out his front teeth?
不要
No.
很高兴我们能尽释前嫌
I'm glad that we have this behind us.
就像文艺复兴教皇 我宣告你无罪
Like a Renaissance pope, I absolve you.
坐吧 你有话要跟这个男人说吧
You may sit. You have something to say to the man.
科技在进化 我们都在进化
Technology's evolving. We're all evolving.
先生 我很荣幸
It would be an honor, sir,
能与你一同进化
to evolve with you.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我想要帮你
I want to help you--
影响观点 行为 信念
influence opinions, behaviors, beliefs
超越以往任何时候
like never before.
我们想帮助你找到观众
We want to help you find your audience.
明白了吗
You see?
我们不是来打架的
We're not here to fight.
这么说 你提出停战
So you're offering a truce.
停战意味着我们过去在交战
A truce implies that we were ever at war.
你或许在开战 但我没有
You might have been but I wasn't.
不 不是停战
No, not a truce.
-是... -融合
- A... - A merger.
是的
Yes.
融合
A merger.
就像香槟和薯条
Like champagne and potato chips.
你用薯条蘸过香槟吗
You ever dip a potato chip into champagne?
妙极了 是不是
It's real crazy, yeah?
你不想升级吗
Wouldn't you like an upgrade?
变成焕然一新 柠檬味的你
A brand-new lemon-scented you?
我现在就很好
Oh, I'm a fine me.
每年都在变得更好
I just keep getting better every year.
当然如此
Of course you are,
而这个你 应当以融合后的新面貌
and that is the you that deserves to be seen
呈现在世人面前
incorporated.
每个人在世界上都有自己的位置
Everyone in the world gets their place.
同你一道吗
With you?
所以我才被称作世界先生
That's why they call me Mr. World.
如果有人不同意呢
And if they don't agree?
我明白
I get it.
我懂
I do.
你是一个个人主义者
You're an individualist.
顽强的个人主义
Rugged individualism.
这路子现在行不通了
It simply doesn't work anymore.
品牌多样化当然有其启发作用
Brands. Sure. A useful heuristic.
但是最终 一切都会
But ultimately, everything is all systems
互相交错
interlaced,
单一产品
a single product
由单一的企业
manufactured by a single company
为单一的全球市场生产
for a single global market.
麻辣 微辣还是甜味
Spicy, medium, or chunky.
他们当然可以选择
They get a choice, of course.
当然
Of course!
但是酱汁他们一定要买♥♥
But they are buying salsa.
给他看
Show him.
奥丁引导卫星
The ODIN guidance satellite.
下个月即将发射到朝鲜上空
To be launched over North Korea next month.
想象一下
Just imagine.
天空中降下一道道闪电
Lightning raining down from the sky
是一颗颗精确制导导弹
in the form of precision guided missiles.
可以想象吗
Could you imagine?
2490万人
24.9 million people.
将你的名字瞬间铭记在心
They will know your name lickety-kite.
名声重塑 这只是开始
Brand rebranded, and just the start.
不必藏头露尾 不必招摇撞骗
No more stolen scraps, shortchanging,
不再食不果腹 不再早生白发
hand-to-mouth, gray hairs.
无需混迹汽车旅馆 阴暗角落
No more motels and byways.
一个明天 现时 永远的居所
A place in tomorrow-- current, lasting.
一座全新的瓦尔哈拉圣殿
Valhalla anew.
听起来是不是赞爆了
Doesn't that sound swell?
珠贝
An oyster.
每一颗珍珠里面
Inside every pearl
都有一粒恼人的砂子
there's a single irritating grain of sand.
那就是我
That's me.
不然你们就不会在这里了
Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
就像珠贝一样 你们想把我包裹起来
Just like an oyster, you're trying to cover me up
用亮晶晶的 点缀项链的材质
with something smooth and shiny pretty on a necklace,
但是在贝壳里面
but inside the shell,
虚伪的珠贝只是想让刺痛它的东西滚蛋
that slimy thing just wants that scratchy thing out of there.
你说融合 我听到的是流放
You say a merger? I hear exile.
他们找其他方式消磨时间
It's not our fault they found other ways
不是我们的错
to occupy their time.
你们就只会消磨人的时间
That's all you do, occupy their time.
我们有所回报 我们给了他们意义
We gave back. We gave them meaning.
那就再给一次
Then give it to them again.
你要走了
You're leaving?
留下那么漂亮的台词
On a good line.
刚才的话的确漂亮
It was a good line.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表