剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
hands his ticket to the woman at the counter,
她要他出示驾照
who asks for his driver's license.
他给了她 她说「过期了」
He gives it to her. She says, "It's expired."
他说「这也许不是有效的驾照
He says, "It might not be a valid drivers license,
但绝对够格当身份证明了
"but it is a damn fine identification.
上面有我的照片 体重 身高
"There's my picture, my weight, and my height.
不是我还他妈能是谁」
Who the fuck do you think it is?"
她说「希望您注意一下用语 先生」
She says, "I'll thank you for not using that sort of language with me, sir."
他说「你♥他♥妈♥立刻给我那该死的登机牌」
He says, "Give me my fucking boarding pass right fucking now."
他有权这么说话
Now, he has the right to take that tone.
她不尊重他
She was disrespecting him.
在监狱里绝对不能容忍♥其他人对你不敬
You don't let people disrespect you in prison.
他作为一个自♥由♥人凭什么要忍♥受她对他不敬
Why the fuck would he let her disrespect him as a free man
她按下了按钮
She hit a button.
机场保安出现了
Security shows up.
他又被送回了监狱
He's back in prison.
你明白我在说什么了吗
You understand what I'm saying right now?
某种行为在特定环境下
One of those "Behaviors that work
比如在监狱里 可以奏效
"inside a specialized environment such as a prison
但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了
"but can fail to work when outside
但在外面的环境下可能就行不通了
such an environment sort of situations."
不是 傻瓜
No, dummy.
我想说的是
I'm saying
不要
do not
惹恼
piss off
机场里的
those bitches
那些婊♥子♥
in airports.
这是飞往奥兰多的226航♥班♥最后一次登机广播
This is the final boarding call for flight 226, Orlando.
最后一次登机广播 226航♥班♥...
Final boarding call, flight 226...
明天的机票多少钱
How much for a flight tomorrow?
罗比
Hey, Robbie.
他们和我说劳拉死了
They tell me Laura's dead.
提前把我放出来了
Let me out early.
我在回家的路上
Coming home.
我买♥♥了的 真的
I bought it. I d-- I did!
真的 我得去参加我儿子的洗礼
I did. I-I've got to get to my son's christening.
我买♥♥了头等舱的票
I-- I bought a first class ticket.
先生 这不是头等舱的票
Sir, this isn't a first class ticket.
我用支票支付的 看 这里...
I-- I sent a check. Look, th-there's--
这里有我的名字
th-there's my name.
我必须回去
I got to get back.
他两天前才出生的
He was only born two days ago.
我们给他取名叫...
We-- We named him--
我们给他取名叫...
We-- We named him--
先生 你确定自己真的能独自飞行吗
Sir, are you sure you're supposed to be traveling alone?
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我儿子总是陪着我一起的
My son always travels with me.
他会打点好一切 所有账单
He takes care of everything, all the bills.
我只是需要回去参加他的洗礼
I've just got to get back for his christening,
然后一切就都好了
and everything will be all right.
您猜怎么着
You know what?
他...他会照顾我的
He-- He'll take care of me.
我们让您坐头等舱
We're gonna get you in First.
把他送到头等舱去
Get-- Just get him in First.
头等舱吗 谢谢
First class? Thank you.
没错 直接送您到头等舱 好吗
Yeah, you're gonna go right in first class. Okay?
-谢谢 -不用担心了
- Thank you. - Don't worry anymore.
-谢谢 -留心您的包
- Thank you. - And mind your bag.
-小心脚下 -谢谢
- Watch your step. - Thakn you.
下一位 抱歉久等
Next. So sorry.
麻烦您坐下好吗
Can you take your seat?
这位女士坐了我的位置
This lady is sitting in it.
5D被重复售出了 明白了吧
5D times two. Now do you see the problem?
我给您另外安排座位吧
I need you to take another seat.
你给我指一个 我坐过去
Just point to one, and I'll take it.
真的吗
Really?
我猜今天一定是你的幸运日吧
I guess this must be your lucky day, huh?
腰果仁 我超爱
Cashews. Love 'em.
原产地是巴西 但在佛罗里达疯长
Native to Brazil but grow like motherfuckers in Florida.
我应该把您的酒收走了 先生
I'm supposed to take your drink, sir.
是的 但你不会收走它的 是不是
Yeah, but you're not going to, are you?
不然的话你就会说
Because you would have said
「我得把您的酒收走了 先生」
"I need to take your drink, sir"
或是「我要把那杯酒收走了 先生」
or "I'm gonna have to take that drink, sir,"
你没有说这两句话
neither of which happened.
所以我不担心
So don't worry about it.
我会牢牢抓住这杯酒
I'll hold her very tight
另外帮我这位朋友倒一杯威士忌加可乐
while you pour my friend here a Jack and Coke
再给我来一杯 好吗
and get me another one, hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
之前从没飞过
Never flown before.
没什么大不了的 靠后坐 当只鸟
Nothing to it. Just sit back and be a bird
然后喝一口
and drink up.
我将嘴边的美味分享给你
I offer you the worm from my beak,
而你看我的眼神像是我♥操♥了你妈一样
and you look at me like I fucked your mom?
抱歉 不是的...
Sorry. No. It's--
只不过你是第一个跟我说话的
You're just the first person I've talked to
不是混♥蛋♥的人
who wasn't an asshole.
给我点时间
Give me time.
升舱那事干的真棒
Nice work on the upgrade.
完全摆弄了他人的同情心
Straight-up sympathy play, huh?
挺冒险的
It's risky.
航♥空♥公♥司♥是终极黑店
Airlines are the ultimate clip joint.
他们这是应得的 更糟的都没问题
They deserve that and worse.
你会怎么做 我的孩子
What would you have done, my boy?
善良的撒玛利亚人
Good Samaritan.
你知道 卖♥♥弄绅士的魅力
You know, gentleman's curve,
如果我是在旅行的话
if I was a traveling man.
但你不是
Oh, which you are not.
不是 先生 我不是
No, sir, not me.
看起来决心很坚定 理由也很充分
Seems like a firm decision made for good reasons.
我尊重这一点 一个人出了监狱
I can respect that. A man gets out of prison,
他应该尽一切努力不要回去
he should concentrate above all on not going back.
别担心我 我看这种事很有一眼
Oh, don't worry about me. I got an eye for these things.
就一只眼 但我能看出来
Just the one, but I can see
你对新鲜空气很不习惯
that you're not used to the fresh air,
但我没看到你出狱的喜悦
but I don't see the joy of being out.
还有 你在里边失去了很重要的东西
Also, you lost something vital in there,
不只是时间
not just time.
那么我应该怎么称呼你呢
What should I call you if I were so inclined?
影·穆恩
Shadow Moon.
我的孩子 这可真是个独特的名字
Oh, my boy, that is one outstandingly improbable name.
影·穆恩 月亮的影子 该死的嬉皮父母
Shadow Moon. Moon Shadow. Goddamn hippie parents.
嬉皮母亲
Hippie parent.
你妈妈有个大爆♥炸♥头吧
Mama had a big afro, huh?
喜欢听《舞会皇后》吗
"Dancing Queen," Hmm?
是啊 她有全套的演出服
Yeah. She had the whole kit.
如果我想的话 要怎么称呼你呢
And if I was inclined, what might I call you?
今天星期几
What's today?
星期三
Wednesday.
那今天是我的日子
Hmm. Today's my day.
就这么叫我如何
Let's go with that, huh?
非常感谢你 亲爱的
Thank you so much, darling.
能遇见同路人总是让人欣喜的 影子
Always good to meet a fellow traveler, Shadow--
对不起 我很抱歉
Oh. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
但当你曾是自♥由♥身时 你在哪里干活
But when you were, what was your downfall?
赌场
Uh, casinos.
是干大活的啊
Oh, bang-bang. Big time, huh?
是啊 还有些小活
Yeah, and some small time.
好吧
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表