剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
还需要天赋 因为这是门手艺
It takes talent, because it's a craft.
你得做对
You have to do it right,
否则就会把牛激怒
or the cow gets angry.
而愤怒的肉就不好吃了
And angry meat taste bad.
你需要工具来打破头骨
Yeah, you need arms to break the skull,
但那并不是目的
but that's not the goal.
目的是摧毁头骨里的大脑
The goal is to crush the brain inside the skull,
在疼痛从大脑外层传入内层之前迅速了结
and quick, before the pain can travel
在疼痛从大脑外层传入内层之前迅速了结
from outside the brain to the inside,
这样大脑就永远不晓得自己被搞坏了
so the brain never knows the brain is crushing.
漂亮地屠♥杀♥是一门艺术
To give a good death is art.
结果现在都用钉枪了
But nowadays, they have this bolt gun.
就抵在牛的前额上
You know? Put it on the forehead.
就这样
Yeah.
现在所有猴子只需一根拇指就可以灭掉
Now every monkey with a thumb can kill.
他们整日整夜的就坐在那儿
They sit there all day, all night.
杀生就是这样了
Yeah, so much for killing.
你会玩跳棋吗
Do you know checkers?
我蹲了三年的监狱
I was in prison for three years.
很多人喜欢象棋
Yeah, people go crazy for chess.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
跳棋才是最诚实的
Checkers is honest.
人人平等
Every man's an equal.
没错
Exactly.
等你吃完饭
After you finish eating,
咱俩可以玩几局跳棋
maybe you and I play checkers.
我来执黑子
I shall play black.
行吧
Is good?
-行 -好
- Is good. - Yeah.
我很中意你 够自信
I like it. Confident.
也许我们可以小赌一把
Maybe we even bet a little, huh?
你没必要陪他玩
You don't have to play him.
意下如何
What do you say?
你们经常玩跳棋吗
You guys play a lot of checkers?
三姐妹从不玩
The sisters don't play.
但我的技艺一直很高超 不像我的胳膊
But I keep sharp, not like my arms.
你的胳膊不能像以前一样经常得到锻炼是吗
They don't get the workout they used to, huh?
没有什么屠宰场能再让我挥舞大锤了
No more killing floor to swing my hammer.
首杀是我的了
First blood is mine.
你输了 游戏结束
So you've lost. Game is done.
我刚开始
I just started.
自信
Confident.
你想看看吗
You wanna see it?
看什么
See what?
锤子
The hammer.
我用来杀戮的锤子
The one I used to kill.
虽然现在钝了 但是...
It's dull now, but...
保持干净的秘诀就是经常使用
The secret to keeping it clean is use.
用鲜血滋养它
Yeah, blood feeds it,
让它光芒如新
gives it shine.
最好的血液是在日出时分
You know, the best blood flows at sunrise,
那时的牛休息充分 吃饱喝足 情绪冷静
when the cattle is rested, fed, and calm.
现在我的锤子长满了红锈
Now my hammer is red with rust.
再也没有什么日出之血了
No more sunrise blood.
这把锤子经历了上万次杀戮 就用这里
Ten thousand deaths made right here.
你到底还要不要玩棋
Are you going to play or what?
该你了
It's your move.
该你了
Your move.
我们打个赌吧
We make a wager on our little game, huh?
别慌 这场棋局不是你在玩
You relax. This is not your game, okay?
你的主人想让我跟他走
You see, your master wants me to come with him
帮他实现那些无聊计划
to deal with his nonsense.
所以呢
Well...
如果我输了
Listen. If I lose,
我就跟沃坦走 听他吩咐办事
I will go with Votan and do what he asks,
其他人都可以作证
and I will nod in front of the others.
如果你赢了呢
And if you win?
我就用我的锤子砸碎你的脑袋
I get to knock your brains out with my hammer.
但首先你要跪在地上
But first, you have to go down on your knees,
然后我一锤下去
and I will hit you with this.
只需一下
Just one blow.
就锤在这里
Right here.
日出之血
Sunrise blood.
行吗
Is good?
他肯定会下手的
He'll take that shot...
不开玩笑 不是自夸 也没有折中之计
no joke, no boast, no half-measures.
你的棋艺如何
How good are you?
你有多渴望他
How bad do you need him?
你自己决定吧
It's your decision.
好吧 如果这些都是真的
All right, if-if all this is real,
如果 电视能讲话
and-- and-- and TVs talk,
她可以预测未来
and she can read fortunes
大锤会流血
and hammers bleed,
如果世界之下
and if there is a world...
还有世界
under a world...
操♥他♥妈♥的
Yo, fuck it.
行
Is good.
真行吗
Is good?
行
Yeah.
很好
Good.
该你了
Your move.
BGM: The Secret of Spoons
*我的爱人能调制最甜美的咖啡*
* My love made the sweetest coffee *
*一粒糖都不放*
* With no sugar at all *
*只需轻轻搅拌勺子便好*
* She only stirred with her spoon and it was done *
*如今杯中苦涩*
* Now my drink is bitter *
*勺子的秘密被遗忘*
* The secret of spoons forgotten *
*当我唱起这首歌♥*
* When my voice breaks on this song *
*才发觉旧爱已逝*
* Remember old love gone *
*留下苦涩的咖啡自己品尝*
* And drink bitter coffee *
*留下苦涩的咖啡自己品尝*
* And drink bitter coffee *
到了日出之时
So at sunrise,
我会把你的脑浆锤出来
I get to knock your brains out.
你会跪下...
And you will go down on your knees...
心甘情愿
willingly.
行吗
Is good?
可惜
A shame.
你是我唯一的黑人朋友
You're my only black friend.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表