剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我会陪在他身边的
and I'm going to be there for him.
-但你不爱他 -不 我爱
- But you don't love him. - Yeah, I do.
但不像他爱你那样
Not the way he loves you.
我们谈过这个的 罗比
We talked about this, Robbie.
你知道这事到期就要结束
You knew this had an expiration date,
而且你也同意了的
and you agreed to the terms.
我那时的感觉和现在不一样
I felt differently then.
我的感觉没变
I don't.
这不是真话
That's not true.
老天啊 罗比
Jesus Christ, Robbie.
你得把这当做一段甜蜜的回忆
You just have to think of this as like a sweet memory.
就像个淘气的小秘密
Like a naughty little secret,
当你老了担心这辈子一事无成的时候
something you think about when you're old and you're worried
就会想到这段情
that you never did anything with your life.
你是有所成就的
You did.
你四处留情还没有被抓到
You fucked around and didn't get caught.
真的很有趣
It was really fun.
那就是全部了吗
Is that all this was?
仅仅是有趣而已
Just fun?
♪ I pulled into Nazareth ♪
BGM: The Weight by The Band
♪ Was feeling 'bout half past dead ♪
听着 罗比
Listen, Robbie.
♪ I just need some place ♪
♪ Where I can lay my head ♪
这一切必须结束了
This has to end,
而且必须在今晚结束
and it has to end tonight.
你一直都很贴心
You've been very sweet.
咱们俩之间一直都很好
We've been really sweet to each other,
所以就...
so just...
让道别也那么甜蜜 好吗
let goodbye be sweet as well, okay?
你是想拒绝吗
Are you saying no?
开你的车
Drive.
♪ Take a load off Fanny ♪
♪ And...♪
我真的很喜欢这首歌♥ 你能唱给我听吗
I really like this song. Will you sing it to me?
认真的吗
Are you serious?
♪ I picked up my bag ♪
拿起我的包
Picked up my bag
♪ I went looking for a place to hide ♪
找个地方藏起来
For a place to hide
♪ When I saw 卡门 and the devil walking side by side ♪
肩并肩走着
walking side by side
我说「你好 卡门」
I said, "Hey, Carmen--" -
♪ I said, "Hey, Carmen--" ♪
♪ Come on, let's go downtown ♪
「让我们去市区」
"Let's go downtown"
♪ She said, "I gotta go" ♪
她说「我得」
She said, "I got"-- -
♪ "But my friend can stick" ♪
♪ Take a load off, Fanny ♪
♪ Take a load for free ♪
♪ Take a load off, Fanny ♪
♪ And... And... And... ♪
♪ You put the load right on me ♪
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你之前是活着的 劳拉·穆恩
You were alive, Laura Moon.
现在你死了 劳拉·穆恩
Now you are dead, Laura Moon.
你死亡的情形我已经知道了
The circumstances of your death commit me.
我必须挖走你的心
I must take your heart.
我必须称一下你的心
I must weigh your heart.
和羽毛比吗
Against a feather?
不用称我也能告诉你哪个重
I can already tell you who wins.
我这辈子 好好坏坏
I lived my life good and bad,
绝对不会比羽毛轻
definitely not light as a feather.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去哪
Where am I going?
你走过去
You pass through.
我从哪走过去
Where do I pass through?
你这辈子什么都不相信
In life you believed in nothing.
你将化为虚无
You will go to nothing.
一切都结束了
You will be done.
那里将是一片黑暗
There will be darkness.
安宁呢
And peace?
那里将是一片黑暗
There will be darkness.
你知道吗 不
You know what? No.
没有别的你可以去的地方了
There's nowhere else for you to be.
我反正是不去那
Well, I'm not getting in there.
我想回去
I want to go back.
你的肉身已经被移走了
Already your flesh has been moved,
医生已经切开你的身体 检查你的器官
has been cut by the doctors who inspected your organs.
你的亲人们也已经为你选好衣服
Already your loved ones have selected for you the clothes
用裹尸布包好了你
to shroud your decomposition.
你已经被埋葬了
Already you are in the ground.
眼泪也为你而流了
Tears have fallen for you.
我有发言权吗
Do I get a say in this?
死亡并不是辩论
Death is not a debate.
你觉得在你之前有多少人
How many do you think have come before you,
或许诺 或威胁
all with promises and threats
提供荣耀 金子和爱
and offers of glory, gold, love?
你以为你是谁 能左右我 误导我渎职
Who are you to misguide me from my duty?
你只不过是个人 甚至不值得我记住
You are but a man, not even one I should remember.
你会步入黑暗
You will go into the darkness,
我会忘了我曾经见过你
and I will forget ever having met you.
我去你大...
Fuck you--
天啊 真恶心
Oh, my God, that's disgusting.
操
Fuck.
欢迎回家
影子
欢迎回家
影子
劳拉
Laura?
奥黛丽
Hey, Audrey.
奥黛丽
Audrey--
奥黛丽
Audrey.
别报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
滚出我家 你个僵尸婊
Get out of my house, you zombie whore!
奥黛丽 拜托别报♥警♥
Audrey, please don't call the police, okay?
我要进去了
I'm going to come in now.
不
No!
我现在要进去了 好吗
I'm going to come in now, okay?
不要
No!
奥黛丽
Hey, Audrey?
奥黛丽
Audrey?
-奥黛丽 -什么 走开
- Audrey? - What! Go away!
你♥他♥妈♥到底是什么啊
What the fuck are you!
奥黛丽 无论在什么情况下这都很尴尬
Audrey, this would be embarrassing under any circumstance,
但是这种情况特别尴尬
but it's particularly embarrassing under this circumstance.
尽管如此 我真的得用一下你家的卫生间
Nevertheless, I really need to use your toilet.
什么
What?
拜托 不要
Oh, please, no.
-没事的 -不要 天啊
- it's okay. - No! Oh, my God!
是防腐剂
It's embalming fluid.
只要是我身上的洞 它就会就往出流
It's coming out of every hole I got.
真的很恶心 所以麻烦你扭过头去
It's very disgusting, so please turn around.
扭过头
Turn around.
你怎么会在这
How are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道你死了 对吧
Well, you know you're dead, though, right?
我想是的
I assumed, yes.
你现在是死了
Well, are you dead now,
还是你是别的什么东西
or are you something else?
我想说 是后者
I would say... the latter.
这是撞鬼了吗 你是来逮我了吗
Well, is this a haunting? You haunting me?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
我需要针线
I needed craft supplies.
劳拉
Laura?
怎么了 奥黛丽
Yes, Audrey.
在你死之前 你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember before you died?
罗比死了吗
Is Robbie dead?
是的
Oh, yes.
他现在还死着吗
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表