剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
失去了妻子
Losing a wife.
心情肯定很复杂
It's got to be complicated.
你是那人的妻子
You're the wife.
你是那个死去的妻子
You're the dead wife.
把那该死的硬币还给我 死人♥妻♥
Give me my fucking coin, dead wife.
你是指我的硬币吗
You mean my fucking coin.
死人没有拥有权
The dead can't own things.
所以神发明了遗嘱和遗言
That's why God made last wills and testaments.
你的遗嘱里可不包括我的幸运币
Don't imagine yours includes my lucky coin.
我的幸运币 红毛小子
My lucky coin, Ginger Minge.
操
Fuck.
这个硬币是我的丈夫给我的
My husband gave that coin to me.
死黑眼珠子
Damn his dark eyes.
居然他妈送人了
Gave it a-fucking-way.
又不是他的东西
Wasn't his to give!
我给错了硬币
I gave him the wrong coin.
本来不该是那个硬币的
Wasn't meant to be that coin.
那是给皇家贵族的 懂吗
That's for royalty, see?
那是一枚应该给予美国之王的硬币
That's a coin you'd give to the King of America himself,
不是什么混账王八蛋
not some piss-ant bastard
就像你那狗屎丈夫
like your piece-of-shit husband.
赶紧把硬币还给我
Just give me my fucking coin back!
不
No.
你给了我就不会再看到我了
You'll never see me again if you do.
我向该死的布兰起誓 行吗
I swear to fucking Bran, okay?
我以我在树林里的那些年起誓
I-- I swear by the years I spent in the fucking trees.
把我的硬币还给我 贱♥人♥
Give me my coin, cunt!
我要问你几个问题
I'm going to ask you some questions,
你要诚实地回答我
and I'd like for you to answer me honestly.
但是 如果我感觉你没对我说实话
However, if I feel like you're not being honest,
我就会踢你的蛋蛋
I'm going to kick you in the nuts.
还有你要知道
And I want you to know
上一次我踢人蛋蛋
that the last time I kicked a guy in the nuts,
我那一脚一直踢到他喉咙才停止 明白吗
my foot didn't stop until it reached his throat. Okay?
你怎么认识我丈夫的
How do you know my husband?
我被告知要去一家酒吧
I was told to be at a bar,
向你男人挑战
pick a fight with your man.
说他想看看你男人是什么货色
Said he wanted to see what your man was made of.
谁说的
Who said?
注意用词
Use your words.
葛林姆尼尔
Grimnir!
那个叫星期三的男人
The dude he calls Wednesday.
操
Fuck.
他是个神
He's a god.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
不不
No, no.
就是在思考
Just processing.
那神还叫你做了什么
What else did God tell you to do?
你不能相信他
You shouldn't trust him--
-葛林姆尼尔 -星期三
- Grimnir. - Wednesday.
-别信他 -也不需要相信他
- Don't trust him. - Don't have to trust him.
你的男人信 但是他不该信
Your man does, and he shouldn't.
把我的硬币还回来就是了
Listen, just give me my fucking coin back, yeah?
我这里还有好多呢
There's more where that came from.
我再给你一个
I'll give you another.
一样好
Just as good.
该死
Hell.
我给你一大堆
I'll give you a shitload.
一样好
Just as good?
一样好
Just as good.
我感觉这些硬币都不会
I don't really feel like any of those coins
有我这硬币现在的功效
are going to do the job that my coin's doing.
你拿不走 对不对
You can't take it, can you?
我得自愿还给你 是吧
I have to give it to you freely, right?
是的
Right.
那你完了
Well, you're fucked.
我才不会把它还给你
I'm not going to give it to you.
算了吧 我想你再也拿不回你的硬币了
Come on. I don't think you're ever going to get your coin back.
永远永远都不会
Never ever ever.
永远不会
Not ever.
才不是永远
Not not ever.
你身上的肉迟早要慢慢剥落的 死人♥妻♥
Meat's going to slide off you sooner or later, dead wife.
如果你一直泡热水浴的话会更快
Sooner if you keep soaking it in hot water.
还有那些支撑着你的结缔组织
All that connective tissue holding you together.
都会溶解液化
Well, that's gonna liquefy.
到了炎热潮湿的夏天
You'll find yourself on a hot, humid summer day
你会发现自己在湿热中被百般炙烤
just cooking in that moist heat.
你的血肉从骨头上脱落下来
And you're going to fall right off the bone.
到那时
When you do,
我会将手伸进你的肋骨
I'm going to reach up under those ribs,
像采摘莓果一样将硬币从你体内拿出来
and I'm going to pluck that coin out of you like a berry.
不许动 举起手来
Freeze! Hands up!
她没死
She ain't dead!
她没死
She ain't dead.
看吧
See?
你个混账
Oh, you're an asshole.
你个混账王八蛋 死人♥妻♥
You're a fucking asshole, dead wife.
你个混账王八蛋 死人♥妻♥
You're a fucking asshole, dead wife!
你个王八蛋 死人♥妻♥
You're an asshole, dead wife!
他很忠诚
He's loyal.
所以你们俩想聊什么就聊吧
So you two talk about whatever you need to talk about.
我想听听
Then I want to hear it.
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to talk about.
现在有什么想说的了吗
Something to talk about now?
你们俩单独聊聊吧
I'll leave you two to it.
你搞什么鬼
What the fuck are you doing?
如果我们不赶紧离开这里
We don't get out of here soon,
咱俩变成尸体被抬出去
they'll be carrying out a couple of corpses.
这些照片是某个神祗
Those photographs are a particular god's
所看到的世界
eye-view of the world.
你是怎么做到的
Okay, how'd you do that?
看到那只小蜘蛛了吗
See that little spider?
他是我的一个朋友
He's a friend of mine.
那个警♥察♥说的没错 对不对
That cop was right, wasn't she?
有个很厉害的人在找你
Someone big is after you.
你很害怕
You're afraid.
我还以为你什么都不怕呢
I thought you weren't afraid of anything.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
是谁在找你
Who's after you?
谁在找你
Who's after you?
谁在找你
Who's after you!
某个在你准备好之前
Someone you don't want to let see your face
完全不想被他看见的人
until you're ready to be seen.
《我爱露西》
"I Love Lucy"?
你到底是怎么浮在空中的
How the fuck are you floating?
生日快乐 总统先生
Happy birthday, Mr. President.
不
No.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你是电视里的
You-- You-- You're TV.
你是黑白电视里的
You-- You-- You were black and white.
我五彩斑斓 正如我所讲述的故事
I'm as colorful as the story I'm telling.
这部电影是用特艺七彩技术拍摄的
This one's filmed in glorious Technicolor.
从彩色海报女郎到电影传奇直到被杀害
Full-color pinup to film legend to murdered.
别信那些所谓意外服药过量的胡说八道
Oh, don't believe what they say about an accidental overdose.
我在布伦特伍德的别♥墅♥地板上看到的最后一幕
Last thing I saw from the floor of my Brentwood bungalow
是一个中情局特工将针头刺入我的眼球
was a CIA spook jabbing a needle into my eyeball,
以免我泄露出肯尼迪不愿为人知的内♥幕♥
lest I tell Kennedy tales unwanted.
这感觉真爽啊不是吗
Isn't that delicious?
我们跟你没有任何关系
We have no business with you.
现在暂时没有
Not at the moment.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表