剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
或者亲我
Or kissing me.
我不想让你亲吻冰冷的嘴唇
I don't want you kissing cold lips.
怎么了
What?
通常人死了后都会呆在自己的坟墓里
Normally, people who die tend to stay in their graves,
这就是我怎么了
that's what.
真的是这样吗 狗狗
Do they really, puppy?
我过去也是这么认为的
I mean, I used to think so, too,
但我现在不这么确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
可能吧
Maybe.
什么事
Yeah, what is it?
慢点说
Slow down.
什么
What?
尝不出味道
Can't taste it.
什么用都没有
This is not doing anything,
不论是放松精神还是别的方面
nerve-wise or otherwise.
要把它戴到我手指上吗
Want to put that on my finger?
当我最后一次
When I called you,
打给你时
the last time...
我有种再也见不到你的感觉
I had a feeling I was never going to see you again.
我觉得我知道你要死了
I think I knew you were going to die.
我有种直觉
I had this feeling in my stomach
出事了
that something was wrong.
现在有场大风暴正在席卷整个国家
There is a big storm rolling across the country right now,
一切都不对劲
and nothing feels okay.
这感觉不错
This feels okay.
你和我
You and me...
感觉不错
it can.
我知道我们婚姻中有些事情
I'm sure there are some things about our marriage
需要我们去解决
that we're going to have to work on.
比如说你死了
What, like you being dead?
我尝到了
I tasted that.
我感受到了
I felt that.
我感觉到了什么
I just-- I felt something.
感觉像是活着
It felt like-- like alive.
你感觉我像是活着的吗
Do I feel alive?
是的
Yeah.
太好了
Good.
知道吗
You know?
和我活着的时候比
I don't really know much more now
我现在并没有知道更多
than I did when I was alive,
无论我过去不知道 但现在知道的是什么
and I think whatever I know now that I didn't know then
我无法用言语表达
I-I can't even really put into words.
但我知道我爱你
But I do know that I love you.
我得死了才认识到我爱你有多深
I mean, I-- I had to die to know just how much, but...
但我真的爱你
I really do.
你让你自己搅入了
You know, you've gotten yourself mixed up
一些十分奇怪的事情里 影子
in some really weird shit, Shadow.
我一直在照顾你
I'm watching out for you.
对了 谢谢你的礼物
Thank you for my present, by the way.
什么礼物
What present?
我的硬币
My coin.
我知道有人在找那枚硬币
Yeah, I know someone looking for that coin.
不能给他们
Well, they can't have it.
这是我的了
It's mine now.
你还是我的狗狗吗
Are you still my puppy?
不
No.
我不是
I'm not.
还醒着
Still awake?
-是啊 -我也是 睡不着
- I think so. - Yeah, me, too. Can't sleep.
最近的事件都是针对我们
Recent events have conspired against us both,
我得喝一杯 你一起来吗
and I need a drink. A man can admit that, huh?
我很想去睡了
Yeah, uh, I just really want to go to bed,
-让这一天结束 -来吧
- put the day behind me. - Come on.
就一杯 好吧 那不是实话
One drink. Well, that's a lie.
五杯 六杯
Five, six drinks.
现在不是时候
Now isn't the time.
影子
Shadow.
你一定有很多疑问
You must have questions,
如果你没有 你应该有
and if you don't, you should.
这是什么味道
What is that smell?
是什么 猫尿和烤箱清洁剂吗
What is it, cat piss and oven cleaner?
我是有很多问题
Yeah, I do-- I do have questions.
我在列单子 长长的单子
Hey, I-- I'm making a list, a long list.
但现在
But right now,
我得将我看到的事情好好梳理一下
I just need to wrap my head around what I've seen.
看来你看到了些东西
I see you've seen something.
星耀汽车旅馆
把手放到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them. Now.
我的手在这 女士
My hands are right here, ma'am.
没用太长时间
Didn't take long.
假释官说你才出来六天
Parole officer says you've been out all of six days.
发生什么事了 女士
What's this about, ma'am?
你被捕了 天才
You're under arrest, genius.
请问是什么原因
May I ask what for?
抢劫银行
Bank robbery.
操
Fuck.
BGM: Media Bowie by Brian Reitzell & Shirley Manson
你这个小可爱呀
Why, you pretty thing, you.
干啥
What?
你的形象出了问题
You have an image problem.
你得想想你的名声
You need to think about your brand,
你想让世界怎么看你
how you want the world to see you.
你想让世界先生怎么看你
How you want Mr. World to see you.
我得来问几个问题
Tasked with asking a few questions.
你把一个黑人吊到了树上
You hang a black man from a tree.
你有你的信息传输和电线
You've got your transmission and your live wire,
但你的主板已死
but your circuit's dead.
他惹了我
He was fucking with me.
我叫他别惹我
I told him not to fuck with me.
看看你 揍了错误的人
Take a look at you, beating up the wrong guy.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid,
只是不善于和你不认识的人相处
just not good with people you don't know.
道歉
Apologize.
请向世界先生传达我真挚的歉意
Please pass on my sincerest apologies to Mr. World.
世界先生并不想要你的道歉
Mr. World doesn't want your apology.
然而 他会想要
He would, however,
将你的道歉转送给星期三
like to regift your apology to Wednesday
还有他的手下影·穆恩
and his man Shadow Moon.
你现在是在惹我吗
Are you fucking with me right now?
世界先生希望你的道歉
Mr. World expects your apology
就像你向他当面道歉一样的真实
to be every bit as authentic
就像你向他当面道歉一样的真实
as if you were apologizing to him directly.
他这是让那老混♥蛋♥逍遥法外
He's letting the old fuck get away with it.
了解世界先生的人都会恐惧他
There is a terror in knowing what Mr. World is about.
星期三本来已经快憋死了
Wednesday was suffocating.
火花正在冒烟
The spark was smoldering.
然后你来了
And then you came along,
用汽油灭了火
putting out fire with gasoline.
星期三在召集怪物
Wednesday's collecting monsters.
该死的口袋妖怪
Fucking Pokmon.
他在招兵买♥♥马
He's recruiting.
殉道是很常用的招募工具
Martyrdom is a popular recruitment tool.
现在我们得在整件事在我们面前爆♥炸♥之前
And now we have to pluck the fuse out of the fucker
把导火索抽出来
before the whole thing blows up in our faces.
道歉
Apologize.
如果你认为他会因为我的一个小小的道歉
You're delusional if you think he's letting go
就放弃他所拥有 坚持的东西
of whatever it is he's holding on to
那你真是妄想
with a little apology from me.
那他妈是幻觉
That is one mass fucking delusion.
集体幻觉时代和我一样老
Mass delusions are as old as I am.
1938年播的火星人入侵广播剧时 我就在场
I was there when the Martians invaded in 1938.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表