剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
我们初遇的那晚
The night that we first met,
你进赌场时的目标是正确的
you walked into that casino with the right ambition,
但你的计划很愚蠢
but you had a stupid plan.
我有个聪明的计划 完美的计划
I have a smart plan. I have a perfect plan.
你绝不会被抓
You will never get caught.
你怎么被抓到的
How did you get caught?
运气不好
Bad luck is how.
警♥察♥来了
Cops came is how.
不 他们不应该看见的
No, they shouldn't have seen.
他们不应该知道的
They should not have known.
一定是哪里出了问题
Something went wrong.
可事情就是发生了 那个计划不完美
It happened. Okay? The plan wasn't perfect.
那个计划是完美的 那是个完美的计划
The plan was perfect. It was a perfect plan.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Somebody fucked us.
我今早和艾德斯坦谈过了
I spoke to Adelstein this morning.
靠 我叫你别去的
Fuck, I told you not to.
他和我讲了认罪协议
And he told me about the deal.
我不会接受的
I'm not taking it.
我的刑期不会超过三年
I would get no more than three years,
只用服一年半
one and a half served.
-你也一样 -不行
- You'd get the same. - No.
你的刑期也是这样
You would get the same,
然后我们一年半以后就能回归正常生活
and then we would be back to our lives in a year and a half,
可能都用不了这么久
maybe less.
你不可以进监狱
You are not going to prison.
这事是我怂恿你的
I asked you to do this.
我让你去做 然后你就去做了
I asked you to do it, and you did it.
要不是我 你现在还好好地躺在沙发上
And if I hadn't, you would be on the couch right now.
是的 但我也同意了
Yeah, but I said yes.
是你提出的 但我也答应了
Okay? You asked, but I said yes.
是我做的 被抓的人是我 不是你
I did it. I got caught, not you,
这就是命数
and that is our luck.
你会被判六年的 六年啊
You'll get six years. Six years.
我三年后就会出来了
I will be out in three.
我可以接受
I can take it.
假如你在外面的话
If you're on the other side,
只要你能 我也就能挺下来
I can make it if you can.
你能等着我吗
Can you wait for me?
能 可以
Yeah. Yes.
喂
Hello.
您有一通
You have a collect call
从伍德沃德联邦惩教所打来的对方付费电♥话♥
from Woodward Federal Correctional Institution.
喂
Hello.
-喂 -您有一通
- Hello. - You have a collect call
从伍德沃德联邦惩教所打来的对方付费电♥话♥
from Woodward Federal Correctional Institution.
好了
All good.
妈的 傻瓜
Fuck you, Dummy.
好了 我好好安葬了他
Hey, yeah, he's, uh, all taken care of.
把他埋在后面的林子里了
I put him in the woods out back,
还用石头做了标记
and marked him with a stone,
以防你将来想去看他
in case you want to, like, go visit him.
那样合法吗
Is that legal?
这样随便把动物埋在院子里
To just bury animals in the yard?
合法啊 没事的
Yeah. Oh, yeah, it's fine.
你该看看我们家院子里埋的那许多宠物
You should see all the pets we have in our yard.
我很开心我可以在这里帮到你
Just glad that I could be here to help you, you know?
我们都很开心 奥黛丽和我
Both of us, Audrey and I.
你今晚别一个人待在这里了
Don't stay here alone tonight.
来吧 来我们家沙发上对付一晚
Come on. Come crash on the couch.
不了 我在这里挺好的
No. I'm fine here.
操
Fuck.
我甚至都不喜欢他
I didn't even like him.
我知道这很操蛋
I know this sucks.
我们也很想念影子
We miss Shadow, too.
你俩是我们最好的朋友 你知道吗
You guys are our best friends, you know that?
我的猫才刚死
The cat just died.
我都不知道自己为什么会这么做
I don't know why I even did it.
我喝醉了 孤身一人
I'm drunk and alone,
我那破猫刚刚死了
and my fucking cat just died.
操 我很抱歉
Fuck. I'm sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
抱歉
Sorry?
我告诉奥黛丽
I told Audrey
说你要搬家具 所以...
you had to move some furniture around, so--
你为什么要那样说
Why did you say that?
因为我想见你
Because I wanted to see you again?
拜托 罗比 你到底是什么意思
Come on, Robbie. Say what you mean.
我不知道
I don't know.
你是想过来 再操♥我♥几次吗
You wanted to come here and fuck me some more?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you want?
是的
Yeah.
昨晚只是一时冲动
Last night was a one-time thing.
恰好在的人是你而已 谢谢你
You were there, and thank you.
但我们不会继续发展了
But we're not doing this.
我们做了 这事已经过去了
We did this, and it happened.
现在我要等着影子
And now I'm waiting for Shadow.
我明白了
I get it.
你在等着影子
You're waiting for Shadow.
你真的明白了吗
Do you?
明白了
Yeah.
重复一次
Say it again.
你在等着影子
You're waiting for Shadow.
好吧 进来吧
Okay. Come in.
您有一通
You have a collect call
从伍德沃德联邦惩教所打来的接听方付费电♥话♥
from Woodward Federal Correctional Institution.
-喂 -我爱你
- Hello. - I love you.
我感觉不对劲
Something feels weird.
我也爱你 什么不对劲
I love you, too. What feels weird?
我不清楚 天气吧
I don't know. Um, the weather.
空气感觉就像在「便秘」
The air feels constipated,
如果能拉出「一坨」暴风雨就好了
like if it'd just push out a storm, it'd be okay.
是啊 有个词专门用来形容
Yeah, there's a special word
由这种压抑的空气所造成的不安感
for the kind of dread caused by constipated air.
我这天气很好
It's nice here.
树木正在发芽
Trees are budding.
你回来的时候就全是树叶了
There'll be leaves on them when you get back.
还有五天
Five days.
离你回家还有120小时
120 hours and you're home.
你那一切都好吧
Everything's okay there, right?
等待天塌下来要比天真的塌下来更让人心烦
Waiting for the sky to fall is going to cause more bother than the sky actually falling,
但天并没有塌
which it isn't.
对 所以一切都好
Yeah. So nothing's wrong.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
罗比等下要过来
Robbie's coming by.
我们在准备欢迎你回家的惊喜派对
We're planning your surprise party-- welcome home.
惊喜派对
A surprise party?
而你对此毫不知情
Which you know nothing about.
毫不知情
Not a thing.
我爱你 狗狗
I love you, puppy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
我会离开奥黛丽
I'll leave Audrey.
没错
Yeah.
然后...然后你要告诉影子
And y-- And you tell Shadow,
他们会很生气
and they'll be angry,
但他们会理解的
but they will understand.
或者他们会大发脾气 我不在乎
Or they'll freak out. I don't care.
我不会那样做的
I'm not doing that.
你也不能那样做
You're not doing that.
影子五天后就回来了
Shadow's coming back in five days,
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表