剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
他就在这里
He's here.
你逮住他了
You have him.
你要放他走
You're letting him go.
你总是放他走
You keep letting him go.
我在给他机会考虑
I'm giving him opportunity to consider.
为什么 你已经逮住他了
Why? You have him.
叫他同意 不然就宰了这杂种
Get a yes or kill the goonie cunt.
把他倒插葱埋在...
Bury him upside-down--
这个人活过的年岁比你以后能活的还久
This man is older than you will ever be.
他的智慧 掌握的知识
He has wisdom, has knowledge,
是很特别的 如果你有一丁点智慧和知识
which is different, as you would know
就会明白这点
if you had either.
这个人值得我们尊重
This man deserves our respect.
去他妈的尊重
Fuck respect.
我给你的礼物
My gift to you.
这个故事我们会讲下去 影子
We'll be telling this story, Shadow.
无论你喜欢
You can tell it however you like
还是不喜欢
or don't like.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
这是真的吗
Was this real?
刚才发生的一切是真的吗
Did that just happen?
现在仍然在发生
It's still happening.
总局...
Dispatch control...
他们要在这里讲什么故事
What story are they going to tell here?
凭他们高兴
Any one they want.
有人要来了
Someone's coming.
总局 这里是卡修斯警局6651
Dispatch control. This is Cassius PD 6651.
通信检查
Radio check.
踢开
Kick it.
走
There.
操
Fuck!
无名女尸
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表