剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
你是想羞辱我吗
Are you trying to shame me?
小心你自食其果
That shit will blow up in your face.
就是因为羞耻 死人才只在晚上出来
Shame is the reason dead people only go out at night.
我不喜欢羞耻
I have no use for shame.
羞耻 我渴求精灵
Shame, I Dream of Genie,
这是你没被从屋顶扔下去
is what kept you from gettin' tossed off a roof
最后到达了美国的原因
long enough to make it to America.
而且你怎么可能了解死人
And what do you know about dead people?
我可是被他妈死神教育过的
I had a whole tutorial with the Grim fuckin' Reaper,
所以我决定我还是了解一些的
so I think I know a thing or two.
在黑暗里更容易装活人
It's easier to pass for the living in the dark,
如果我想装的话
if I felt a need to pass.
你看上去只像个死人
Only thing you're passin' for is dead.
-挺好 -不好
- Good. - Not good.
你不能让自己太引人瞩目
You don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to yourself.
我想也许是你不该吸引任何
I think perhaps you don't want to draw any
不必要的关注到我身上
unnecessary attention to myself.
因为我可是不知羞耻的
Because I have no shame.
你在印第安纳死的 死人♥妻♥
You're dead in Indiana, dead wife.
你来这里做什么
What are you doin' here?
想家了
Homesick?
不是要那些混♥蛋♥统统去他妈么
Fuck those assholes, wasn't it?
现在你却到他们面前露脸
Now here you are shovin' your face in 'em.
你心脏在这一生可不会再跳动了 死人♥妻♥
Your heart's not beating for this life anymore, dead wife.
你这一生完了
This life is done.
我死后只感觉到了一次心跳
Only felt my heart beat one time since I died.
当我亲吻影子的时候
When I kissed Shadow.
这不代表他能感觉到什么
That doesn't obligate him to feel shit.
你这么纠结活着的问题
You're so worried about being alive,
但对他来说你已经死了
but to him, you're already dead.
等下
Wait.
你亲了他
You kissed him?
是 我刚说过我亲他了
Yeah, I just said I kissed him.
-把舌头放进他嘴里了 -就是碰了一下
- Put your tongue in his mouth? - Just the tip.
-感觉冷吗 或许还很干 -好像是吧
- Was it cold? And dry? - Probably.
是不是感觉像是香烟和呕吐物
Did it taste like cigarettes and vomit?
我抽过烟
I had been smoking.
或许我那吻有点唐突
Perhaps I misjudged the kiss.
估计应该嚼点口香糖或是薄荷
Probably should have had some gum or a mint.
是啊 或者来颗益达
Yeah, or a fuckin' Tic-Tac.
如果你的男人曾有过怀疑
If your man had any doubts
思考过他妻子到底死了没有
about whether his wife was dead or not,
那吻就终结一切了
that ended 'em.
直至死亡将我们分开 看清楚暗示吧
Death do us part. Take the fuckin' hint.
-什么暗示 -他走了
- What fuckin' hint? - He's gone.
你男人来了 看到你
Your man came, he saw ya,
在你舌头上尝到了死亡的味道
tasted death on your tongue,
然后他走了
and he left.
他不再是你的男人了
He ain't your man anymore.
他是星期三的人了
He's Wednesday's man.
我看着他把自己交出去的
I saw him give it over.
就在那边 就在那张桌子上
Right over there, right at that table over there.
就在那他喝下最后一杯邪恶卑鄙的蜂蜜酒
That's where he took his last glass of evil, vile fuckin' mead,
然后和魔鬼本人做了交易
and made his bargain with the devil himself.
你那丈夫已经有新生活了
Your piece of shit husband got a new life.
你为什么不去追寻新生活呢
Why don't you?
这位有新生活了
This one got a new life.
他不会再回头
He ain't lookin' back.
确实
I did.
我不会再回头了
And I'm not.
影子让我的心重新跳动
Shadow made my heart beat again.
为什么男的喜欢肛♥交♥
Why do men like anal sex?
因为女人们不喜欢
'Cause women don't.
不像这位易卜拉欣·本·艾里姆一样
Not like Ibrahim bin Irem here does.
他本身就是干那行的料
He's got a button for that business,
所以他喜欢被人捅菊花
so he likes gettin' his backdoor kicked in.
但你的那种爱情 死人♥妻♥
But your kind of love, dead wife,
真♥他♥妈♥就是一坨屎
is the grandest butt fuckin' of 'em all.
就算你知道他们没兴趣 你也可以爱一个人
You can love somebody even when you know they don't like it.
就算你知道他们根本不想要
Even when you know they don't want it.
那对你来说可能是难懂了些
That's some profound knowledge for you right there.
里面有一些奇怪的性暗示
Wrapped up in a quaint sexual metaphor.
我不知道
I don't know.
我挺喜欢肛♥交♥
I really like anal sex.
那是棵老的上吊树
It's an old hanging tree.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
不喜欢
No.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Evening. - Evening.
贝蒂在抛光上蜡
Betty's getting a spit polish.
在这里随你们待多久 你们在这很安全
Stay as long as you like. You'll be safe here.
不 我们真要走了
No, we really should get goin'.
别废话 你们会喜欢这里的
Nonsense. Nonsense! You're gonna love it here.
人人都喜欢
Everyone does.
人们往往在知道被注视着的时候而言行谨慎
People do tend to behave if they know they're being watched.
他们喜欢被注视
They like being watched.
有人在注视着
Somebody's watching.
有人一直在注视着
Somebody's always watching.
你是怎么成为你创造的
What did you do to become
这片天地的神的
the god of this little universe that you have created?
献祭
Sacrifice.
来 请坐 喝一杯
Come, please, sit, sit. Have a drink.
我的苏摩不够好吗
My Soma not good enough?
酒窖囤的酒太多了
Wine cellar is overflowing these days.
不是给你的
Not for you.
他...
Is he--
所有这些都来自坏掉的扶手吗
All this from faulty railings, huh?
你对献祭并不陌生吧
you're no stranger to sacrifice.
他们并不在意 因此不会再献祭了
they don't care enough to sacrifice anymore.
-不给我 -他们可以
- Not to me. - They could.
如果他们不行 你可以献祭你自己
If they don't, you could sacrifice yourself.
你之前干过的
You've done it before.
然后世界对我敞开了大门
And the world opened to me.
此后将我拒之门外
It has since closed.
你见过被处以绞刑的人吗 影子
You ever see a man hanged, Shadow?
喉咙被绞碎 为了求生喘着粗气
Throat crushed, gasping for life.
见过
Yeah.
那你就会知道
Well, then you'll know
这种找寻信仰的方式是很糟糕的
that it's a terrible way to find your faith.
信仰不必离开信徒...
Faith doesn't have to leave the faithful...
独自存在
dangling.
我给我的信仰赋予特权
I franchised my faith.
赋予特权
Franchised?
自我崇拜
You are what you worship.
火器之神
God of the volcano.
崇拜者的手里握着枪
Those who worship hold the volcano in the palm of their hand.
它弹夹里装的
It's filled with prayers...
都是我的祷告者...
in my name.
火的力量就是火力
The power of fire is firepower.
非神
Not God.
但似神
But god-like.
而且他们相信
And they believe.
他们扣动扳机时总是饱含热情
It fills their spirits every time they pull the trigger.
他们的胯上能感受到我的炽热
They feel my heat on their hip,
在夜里拥抱我的温暖
and it keeps them warm at night.
天佑信徒
God bless the believers.
和我去威斯康星
Come with me to Wisconsin.
和我一起 让世界重新为我们打开
Stand with me, and let the world open to us once again.
我早有此意
I was on the bus before you painted it yellow.
我们什么时候出发
When do we leave?
当你用火山的温度给我锻造一口刀的时候
When you can forge me a blade in the heat of your volcano.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表