剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
All right.
玩小活比大活顺
Yeah. Better at the small than big.
你比我有天赋多了
Ah, you got more talent than me.
我只有两个 一个是随时随地能睡着
I got two. One is I can sleep anywhere, any time.
另一个是 我总是能心想事成
The other one is that I usually end up getting what I want--
一般来说 慢慢都会得到
on average, over time.
基本就是让人信你
It's all about getting people to believe in you.
不是他们的钱 而是他们的信仰
It's not their cash, it's their faith.
就拿这个飞机来说
Well, take this plane, for example.
这80吨♥重的金属
This 80-ton chub of metal,
弹性坐垫 还有混合血腥玛丽
seat cushions, and Bloody Mary mix
根本不应该在天上穿行
has no right to be soaring through the sky,
但是来了个牛顿 说了些什么
but along comes Newton explaining something
空气流动经过机翼
about the air flow over the wing
创造上升气流还是什么玩意
creating an uplift or some such shit,
都是些鬼话
none of which makes a lick of sense,
但这里有82名乘客
but you got 82 passengers back there
都非常坚信着
who believe it so fiercely,
这飞机能安全的进行旅程
the plane continues its journey safely.
是什么让我们飞在天上的
Now, what's keeping us aloft?
信仰还是牛顿
Faith or Newton?
他们头等舱会给你个小破包裹
Mm. They give you a free little shit kit in first class.
你可能还不知道
You might not have known that.
你有工作了吗
How are you fixed for work?
哪个有钱人需要工作
Who needs work when you're rich, huh?
我正好想要雇个人
Well, I just happens to be in a hiring position.
握个手我就能成为星期三先生
And I could be Mr. Wednesday with a shake of the hand.
我说的是完全合法的工作 大部分时间
I mean, perfectly legal work, for the most part.
赚钱挺多的 自♥由♥来去 没有麻烦
Good money, open roads, no aggravation--
好吧 时不时的会有点 但你知道
well, a little bit by and by, but, uh, you know,
我会毫不犹豫地雇佣一个有前科的人
I would have no hesitation hiring an ex-con.
别着急决定 慢慢来吧
Don't rush into this. Take your time, hmm?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you,
但是已经有个工作等着我了
but I already have a job waiting for me
-是我兄弟的健身馆 -你可没有
- at my buddy's gym. - No you don't.
我能用你这样的人
I could use a fellow like you.
作为一个足够聪明的大个子 总是有工作的
There's always work for a big guy who's smart enough to know
他会明白装傻的好处
he's better off letting people think he's dumb.
还有 我有提到过奖赏吗
Oh, and by the way, did I mention the bonuses?
非常棒的奖金
Outstanding benefits.
如果你想要 我可以给你提供养老金
I'll even throw in a pension if you'd like,
而且我可以告诉你什么是养老金
and I can tell you what the fuck a pension is.
该死 等你到了退休时
Hell, by the end of your tenure,
可能会成为美国之王呢
you could be the next king of America.
我跟你说了 我有工作
And I told you, I got a job.
当然了 当然
Ah, of course, of course.
无论如何 就如一位智者说过的
Anyway, as a wise man once said,
一个人出了监狱
a man gets out of prison,
他应该尽一切努力不要回去
he should be focused above all on not going back.
别着急
Don't rush into it.
信仰
Believe.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
真行 我这头等舱是睡过去的
Oh, great. I slept through first class.
抱歉 我们被迫紧急降落了
Sorry we had to make an emergency landing.
天气问题不赖我们
Can't blame us for the weather.
我可以让您上明天的航♥班♥
I can get you on a flight tomorrow
您在六点之前能到鹰角镇
that'll get you into Eagle Point by 6.
那儿离这里有多少英里
How many miles is it from here?
BGM: Torture by Kris Jensen
* Torture *
* Torture *
* Baby, you're torturing me *
* So if you love me, let me know *
* But if you don't, please let me go *
* Torture *
* Torture *
* Baby, you're torturing me *
* You know that I'm crazy about you *
* Yet you make me do without you... *
* You're torturing me *
* Torturing me *
美国某处
我只在电脑上谈过三次恋爱
I've only been on three other dates from the computer.
我觉得我没有这方面的天赋
I-I don't think I have the talent for it.
但是见到你
But meeting you...
我很庆幸我的孩子们强迫我做了这些蠢事
I'm glad my kids forced me into getting on that stupid thing.
你喜欢我吗
You... like me?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我想再见到你
I want to see you again.
我知道
I know.
我们可以等等然后再做
I mean, w-we can wait and do it then.
我们会的
We will.
帮我点亮蜡烛 好吗
Light that for me, would you?
我不是以前的我了
I'm not what I once was.
你是完美的
You're perfect.
你不觉得我已经人老珠黄了吗
You don't think I'm spent?
你是我免费撩到的最性感的尤物
You're the sexiest goddamn thing i've ever gotten to touch for free.
我太...
I'm so--
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
谁知道呢
What man does?
我来...
Let me--
不要停 别停
Don't let go. Not yet.
为我做点什么
Do something for me.
崇拜我
Worship me.
待在这里
Stay here...
用你的语言
with your words...
用你的身体
with your body.
崇拜我
Worship me.
把我当做你的神 向我祈祷
Pray to me like I'm your god.
你的女神
Your goddess.
我不知道该怎么做
Don't know how.
你真是太棒了
Uh, you feel so good.
跟你做♥爱♥根本停不下来
I could keep fucking you forever.
崇拜我
Worship me.
说出我的名字
Say my name.
比奇丝
Bilquis.
-再来 -比奇丝
- Again! - Bilquis.
比奇丝
Bilquisss.
我心爱的人
Beloved.
我崇拜你的乳♥房♥♥和眼睛
I worship your breasts and your eyes
还有你的阴♥道♥
and your cunt,
我崇拜你的大腿 你的眼睛
and I worship your thighs and your eyes
还有你樱桃红色的嘴唇
and your cherry-red lips.
南方的女儿
Ohh, Daughter of the South.
你是登上蜜糖王座的女王
Stone queen on a throne of honey.
是黄金宝藏的主人
Secret owner of all gold.
我属于你 我挚爱的比奇丝
I am yours, my beloved Bilquis.
女王 嫔妃和少女
Queens and concubines and maidens
在你面前羞愧地遮住了脸
hide their faces in shame before you
因为你才是所有美丽的源泉
because you are the mother of all beauty.
闭月羞花 倾国倾城
Trees bow, and warriors fall.
赐我你的祝福
Give me your blessing.
我在你面前低下了头 崇拜你
I bow my head before you and worship you.
我的天啊 这真的不可思议
Oh, my God, that's incredible.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别听 宝贝
Don't stop, honey.
我给你我的一切
Ohh. I offer you everything--
我的财产 我的血液 我的生命
my money, my blood, my life!
求你了 我祈求你赐予我礼物
Please, I pray that you give me your gift,
你那最纯洁的礼物
your one pure gift
那个我一直都那么
that I might always be so, so--
继续 快
Go on! Let go!
把一切都给我
Give me everything.
我的一切
All that I have!
所有
Everything!
把你的身体送给我
Gift me your body.
我爱你
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表