剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
然后把信丢到大海里
and drop it in the ocean.
也许那样会有所帮助
And maybe it'll help.
没用的
It won't help.
我为你的遭遇感到难过 影子
I'm sorry for your loss, Shadow.
我真的很难过
I really am.
有人跟你说过吗
Anyone tell you that yet?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
有人抱过你吗
Anyone even hug you?
靠 你刚从监狱里出来
Shit. Well, you just got out of prison.
你有多久没被抱过了
You haven't been hugged in how long?
我看书上说有前科的人都有这个毛病
I read that's a thing with ex-cons,
忘了别人抚摸是种什么感觉
forgetting what it's like just to feel someone.
你在里面还健身呢
Oh, shit. You-- You worked out in prison.
我有个提议 可以让咱们俩都了却心结
I have a proposal for closure for us both.
-奥黛丽 -不不 听我说 是个好事
- Audrey-- - No, no. Hear me out. This is a good one.
以牙还牙
Lex talionis.
以眼还眼 一炮还一炮
An eye for an eye, blow job for a blow job,
就在这儿 让他们看着
right here where they can see us.
谢谢你的好意 但是
I appreciate the offer, but--
我丈夫和你妻子
My husband and your wife--
我最好的朋友
my best friend--
我要让他们看着
I want them to see it.
我要让罗比看着
I want Robbie to watch
看着我为这个极品男人开口侍奉
while I take this gorgeous man's cock in my mouth.
在他坟头撒尿还不够
Pissing on him wasn't enough.
我要让你射到我嘴里
I want you to come in my mouth,
我要吐到他坟头
I'm going to spit it on his grave.
谁能想到我会这么愤怒
Jesus, who knew I could be so angry?
不不不 停下
No, no, no, no. Stop.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
你说得对 来操♥我♥吧
You're right. Fuck me already.
别这样 奥黛丽
Oh. Don't, Audrey.
奥黛丽 别这样 我不能这样
Audrey, don't. I can't do this.
我要挽回我的尊严
I am trying to get my dignity back here!
等等
Look, hold on.
等下 奥黛丽
Wait. Audrey!
你好 影子
Hello, Shadow.
别惹我
Don't fuck with me.
好 不会的
Okay. I won't.
但如果你能把我送到
Uh, but if you could just drop me off
-美国汽车旅馆的话 -揍他
- at the Motel America-- - Hit him.
我说了不要惹我
See, I said don't fuck with me.
可你刚才 就是在惹我
Now that, that was fucking with me.
简洁明确回答我的问题
Keep your answers short and to the point,
不然我会杀了你 或许也不会
or I will fucking kill you, or maybe I won't.
也许我会让这孩子
Maybe I'll just have The Children here
把你每寸骨头都打断
break every bone in your fucking body.
所以别惹我
So don't fuck with me.
知道了
Got it.
你在给星期三干活
You're working for Wednesday.
对
Yeah.
-抽吗 -不了 谢谢
- Smoke? - No, thank you.
这不是烟草 也不是大♥麻♥
Well, it's not tobacco, and it ain't weed.
闻起来像是家用电器着火了
Smells like an appliance fire.
人造蟾蜍皮
Synthetic toad skins.
星期三想要什么东西
What the fuck is Wednesday after?
他在这儿干什么 肯定有预谋
What's he doing here? There's got to be a plan.
他想怎么玩 兄弟
What's the game plan, man?
我今天早上才开始给星期三先生干活
I started working for Mr. Wednesday this morning.
真幸运 你一定非常特别
How auspicious. You must be special.
没有 我只是个跑腿的
No, I'm just an errand boy.
是吗
Is that all?
星期三已经是过去式了
Wednesday is history.
忘性大 年纪也大了
Forgotten and... old.
他应该顺其自然
He should just let it happen.
我们才是未来 而且我们已经不在乎
We are the future, and we don't give a fuck about him
他 或者像他那样的人了
or anyone else like him anymore.
他们是要被扔进垃圾桶的人
They are consigned to the dumpster.
现在我们改编了现实的程序
Now we have reprogrammed reality.
语言是一种病毒
Language is a virus.
宗教信仰是一种操作系统
Religion, an operating system,
祈祷词简直就是垃圾邮件
and prayers are just so much fucking spam.
好吧 你说的好像我都该听懂一样
Okay, w-well, y-you're saying all this like I'm supposed to know
你到底在说什么
what the fuck you're talking about.
支配万物的框架 影子
The dominant fucking paradigm, Shadow.
那才是唯一重要的东西
That is the only important thing.
顺便说一句 你妻子的事情我感到很遗憾
Oh, by the way, I was sorry to hear about your wife.
很难熬吧
Tough break.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我再问一遍
So I will ask again.
星期三想要的东西是什么
What is it Wednesday is up to?
我们都没说过几句话
We barely exchanged a dozen words.
但你可以放我走
But you can let me out here
接下来的事我自己来就行
and then I'll walk the rest of the way.
你是说你不知道吗
You're saying that you don't know?
告诉你我不知道
Telling you I don't know.
如果你知道了会告诉我吗
Would you tell me even if you did?
也许不会
Probably not.
像你说的 我给星期三先生干活
As you say, I work for Mr. Wednesday.
那我为什么要坐在这里
Well, then why the fuck am I wasting my time
跟你费这些口舌呢
sitting here talking to you?
我特别好奇
You know, I was curious myself
你还要操你自己多久
how long you would go on sucking your own dick.
杀了他
Kill him.
我们不是要把你杀了这么简单 影子
We're not just going to kill you, Shadow.
我们要把你删除
We're going to delete you.
轻轻一点 你就被覆盖了
One click, and you are overwritten.
想再恢复
Undelete--
那是不可能的
that is not an option.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表