剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
Ethel's stuff. You called the movers?
该做事了
I mean, it's time.
我不能退休
I can't retire.
我年轻貌美
I'm young, I'm beautiful,
大把的时光等着我
I have my whole life ahead of me, you know.
而且 我还没跟你讲
Also, I didn't tell you this,
-我刚才差点死在浴缸里 -什么 你没事吧
- but I almost died alone in the bathtub. - What?! Are you okay?
算了 待会儿再说
Just tell me later.
稍等一下
Hi there.
这件其实是我的
Actually, this is mine.
好有爱 这样你就能记得她了
That's so cute. So you can remember her.
是啊 艾瑟尔和我紧紧相连
Yeah, Ethel and I have a deep connection,
我知道她想让我拿这衣服
and I know she'd want me to have this.
对了 我还要去拿她的复古卫生巾
That reminds me. I'm gonna grab those vintage sanitary pads.
我要做银光湖健身房♥更衣室里最酷的女生
I mean, why not be the coolest girl in the Silver Lake gym locker room?
真高兴 你在健身
I'm just glad you're working out.
班吉宝贝 宝贝班吉 你来惹
Baby Benji, Baby Benji! Waah!
兄弟 你知道我爱你
Dude! Dude! Dude, look, you know I love you,
但要想继续住在我爸妈的公♥寓♥
but if you wanna keep livingin my parents' building,
就不能再养猫了
you're gonna have to get rid of the cat.
哥们儿 我听你劝 把猫送走了
Dude, the cat's gone, bro. I listened to you.
小黄油走了 永别了 再见了
Butterz went spatch. Sayonara. Super spatch, bro.
-真的啊 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, dude.
你不是有枯草热吗
Because you had the hay fever, dude.
小可爱 我在照顾你呀
My punim, I'm trying to take care of you.
-小宝贝 -谢谢你
- You're my boy. - Thanks, bud.
太妙了 你们也心连心
It's cool. You guys have your own special connection,
像我和艾瑟尔一样
kinda like me and Ethel.
我们要去吃冰淇淋 一起去吗
We're gonna get some gelato. You wanna come?
不了 我在家干点活
No, I'm staying here doing some workload.
好吧 我们就在街角
All right, just around the corner.
-再见 老兄 -再见
- Later, dudes. - Later.
再见
Bye.
小黄油宝贝
Baby Butterz.
我才不会抛下我的小猫咪呢
I would never get rid of my puddy cat.
喵喵咪
My puddy.
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表