剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
She's a senator.
至于甜点 我们会做艾丝特蛋糕
And then, for dessert, we are going to do Esther cake.
是我们自♥制♥的
It's a homemade cake.
我们超爱吃蛋糕 艾丝特
We love cake, Esther.
我也爱吃蛋糕... 最喜欢蛋糕了
I love cake... the most. I love it.
过来
Come here.
失陪一下
Please excuse me for one moment.
♪ 不要动拨号♥键 ♪
♪ Don't touch that dial ♪
怎么了
What's up?
我刚在商店真的气坏了
Okay, so I was really frazzled at the market,
可能把我买♥♥的东西落下了
and I think I forgot one of the bags there.
所以我们只有生菜和卫生纸
So all that we have is lettuce and toilet paper.
-你说啥 -没有法式烤鸡
- Wait, what? - There's no rotisserie chicken.
你说她们吃不吃卫生纸沙拉
Do you think they would eat a toilet paper salad?
你当这里是熊猫快餐店啊 不好吧
What is this, Panda Express? I don't think so.
没有晚餐 就开不成晚餐派对
Okay, so obviously, we can't throw a dinner party without dinner.
那就只能开普通派对
'Cause then it would just be a regular party,
可是我没准备普通派对的活动
and I didn't make the right playlist for that.
还是跟她们重新约时间吧
Okay, I think we should just reschedule.
那好吧 我去跟她们说你屎拉裤子上了
Yeah. I'm gonna tell them that you pooped your pants.
别啊... 算了 好吧
No, don't... okay, fine.
但得说清楚我一般不这样
But just tell them it's not a regular thing.
我尽量 但我可不敢保证能说清楚...
I can do my best, but I'm not making any promises...
直接去商店把吃的拿回来就好啦
Why don't we just go back to the store, and we can pick up the food?
太好了 你们听到啦 这主意不错
I'm so glad you heard us. That's a great idea.
我不能回去 他们不欢迎我
I can't go back to that co-op. I'm not welcome there.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why not? - Why not?
大家都觉得你个大男人 肯定没人敢欺负你
People think when you're a man, you can't be a victim,
但如果你又矮又固执 欺负你的人可就多了
but when you're short and opinionated, it happens more than you think.
没事的 我跟你一起去
It'll be fine. I'll go with you.
她跟你一起去 多好呀
She'll go with you. It's gonna be great.
我们重新组个队 多认识了解一下
We can mix it up and get to know each other.
天呐 一对一啊
My God, like a one-on-one.
-是啊 -班吉 你去吧
- Yeah. - Benji, please go.
再不去就真拿不回来了
We'll never make it to hometowns if you don't.
-你会保护我吗 -相信我
- Will you keep me safe? - Trust.
走吧 有我呢
Come on. I got you.
我们马上回来
We'll be back.
女神居然在帮我编头发
Are you braiding my hair?
是的呢 给你绑个松松的法式髻
Yeah. It's a loose French braid.
肯定超好看
It's gonna look amazing.
好
Okay.
我也不是故意惹人生气
It's not like I wanna make people angry.
我也希望大家都能一直喜欢我
I wanna be liked by everyone all the time.
但我就是容易说傻话
It's paralyzing when I say stupid stuff.
班吉 我要对你严厉一点
You know what, Benji, I'm just gonna be stern with you,
因为我看你需要人告诉你怎么做 你才能做得比较好
because you seem to respond better when people tell you what to do.
-这倒是真的 你很有观察力 -谢谢
- That's true. You're very perceptive. - Thank you.
现在你去跟她道歉
Now go over there and apologize to her.
还是算了吧 我做不来
Yeah, I don't like that. That's not my thing.
班吉 你是不是跟我说过
Benji, did you or did you not tell me
你对这位姑娘很不礼貌
you were being an asshole to this woman?
说了
I guess.
那就爷们儿点
Man up. Man up.
去吧
Let's go.
好吧 那你得跟我一起去
Okay, fine. You have to come with me.
可以啊 你先走
Okay. You first.
看看食材够不够做个沙拉吧
Do you think I have enough to make a salad?
我有切达干酪 瑞士干酪 还有切达瑞士混合干酪
I have a cheddar, a Swiss, and a cheddar-Swiss blend.
也行 可以做 拿出来吧
Yeah, okay. That'll work. Take 'em out.
先削皮 然后再看一下
Let's start unpeeling, and, let's see.
我拿蔓越莓汁做个减脂饮料吧
I will take this cranberry juice, and make a reduction.
-把那些串一下 -好
- Start stringing those. - Okay.
你在找什么
Um, what are you looking for?
能找到什么算什么
Whatever wants to be found.
对了 卡米尔
Um, hey, Camille,
你知不知道 有些好吃的沙拉...
do you know those salads that taste really good...
好吃到都不像沙拉了
like they don't even taste like salads,
也不知道为什么 你知道原因吗
but you don't know why. Do you know why?
让沙拉好吃的秘诀就是蒜蓉
What makes a really good salad is minced garlic.
用蒜吗
That's garlic?
其实 甜核桃更好
Actually, candied walnuts are better,
但你家没有核桃 就用蒜蓉也行
but you don't have walnuts, so we're gonna mince garlic.
-好嘞 -我教你
- Got it. - I'll show you how.
掰一瓣蒜 这样子
Just take a clove. This is a clove.
-像花瓣一样 -对
- It's like a petal. - Of course. Right.
刀拿起来
Now pick up your knife.
不要切 要压
And you're not gonna cut, you're gonna press.
把刀放平 开始吧
So you're gonna lay it flat. There you go.
有人来了
Shoot, someone's here.
班吉肯定忘带钥匙了
Benji must've forgot his keys.
你把你家钥匙都给他啦
You gave him keys to your apartment?
我是不是不该给他 那我马上收回来
He doesn't deserve them, does he? I'll take them away.
现在就收
I'll take them away right now.
糟了 游戏之夜 完了完了
No, game night. No, no, no.
不是吧 你又忘了
No. You didn't forget again.
我的日历还没同步 苹果系统换代呢
My iCal hasn't been syncing. I'm going through an Apple change.
管他呢 老铁 游戏耍起来
Well, come on, man, let's get this thing started.
我们在开晚餐派对 你先走吧
We're having a dinner party, you gotta go.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-正好 我饿死了 -不行 你别...
- Great. I'm starving. - No, you can't...
-有新朋友 -新朋友吗 老朋友啦
- Look, a new friend. - New friend? Old friend.
我们是好多年的老朋友啦
We've been friends for years.
是我的新朋友嘛 快进来
New friend for me. Come on in.
-我是杰夫 -幸会 我是卡米尔
- I'm Jeff. - A pleasure. Camille.
我正要给杰夫倒杯水呢
I was just offering Jeff a glass of water.
多好的女主人
What a wonderful host.
我们这里多得是水喝
We have plenty of drizzle for everybody.
杰夫最喜欢喝水了
Jeff loves drizzle.
谢谢
Thank you.
-吉安娜 -你好啊
- Gianna. - Hi.
好极了
Great.
按排练的来
As we practiced.
我很抱歉 多嘴跟你说你已经知道的事
I'm sorry I tried explaining something to you that you might've already known.
你很清楚自己该吃什么该喝什么
You know damn well what you're putting in your body,
我不该多管闲事
and I shouldn't have said anything.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时我只是想帮忙
Sometimes I just wanna be helpful,
但可能有些自以为是自作聪明 我...
and the tone I use makes it sound like I know better than you, when I don't. I'm...
我是个弱鸡 只是有时候太固执己见
I'm just a weak man with an unnecessarily strong point of view.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
谢谢你这么说
- Here is your bag. - Thanks.
-好的 再见 姑娘 -再见 宝贝
- All right, bye, girl. - Bye, babe.
-再见 -再见
- See ya. - Bye.
-今晚我做饭 -好啊 用餐愉快
- I'm making dinner tonight. - Good. Enjoy your dinner.
谢谢 她人挺好
Thank you. She's cool.
-是啊 -我是不是该抱抱她
- Yeah. - I should give her a hug.
别抱了 不用有身体接触
No hug. No hug, no touching.
看起来好棒
Wow. This looks great.
卡米尔 你做过室内设计吗
Camille, do you have, like, a background in interior design,
你好像都是按直觉布置的
because you're just so intuitive.
我做过 我和内特·伯克斯[室内设计师]都找的同一个催眠师
Yes, I do. Nate Berkus and I have the same hypnotist.
天呐 风水是真的
My gosh. Wow, feng shui is real.
-也是真的 -好
- Very real. - Yes.
复合维他命呢...
And multivitamins are...
-养老保险呢 -很有用 个人退休账户也是
- And 401Ks? - Important. A self-IRA works, too.
-牙线管用吗 -偶尔用 一周一次就行
- How about flossing? - Occasionally. Once a week is fine.
眼部下方和颈部 哪里更应该注意保养
Should I be more worried about under my eyes or my neck?
其实 说来也奇怪
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表