剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表
我知道 我的办公室会给你开♥发♥票
I know. My office will invoice you.
好了 姑娘们 走吧
All right, ladies, let's do this. Whoo!
就在这边
Right this way, guys.
今晚最后的一项活动 请跟着我的声音走
Last activity of the night. Follow my voice, please.
我的天哪 我们到"酸奶城"[自助冻酸奶店]了吗
My God, are we at Yogurtland?
是"星爆"糖果工厂吧
Starburst factory.
我都闻到草莓味了
I feel like I smell strawberry.
我好冷
I'm cold.
好了 就在这边
Okay, right about here.
你觉得会怎么样
What do you think is gonna happen?
不知道 不过我觉得今晚没人能变聪明
I don't know, but I don't think anyone tonight is leaving smarter or better off.
好了 各位 摘下眼罩吧
Okay, everyone, remove your blindfolds.
我就知道 她要杀了我们
She's gonna kill us. I knew it.
等等 这是莉兹的坟墓吗
Wait, wait. Is this Lizzy's grave?
什么 怎么可能 那太奇怪了
What, no. That'd be crazy.
这是布莱特妮·墨菲[在"独领风♥骚♥"中饰演苔的演员]的坟墓
We're at Brittany Murphy's grave.
我等不及要听她的歪理邪说了
I can't wait to hear how this makes sense in her head.
作为你们的新任雪儿
As your new Cher,
就像"独领风♥骚♥"里那样 你们的领导
like, from Clueless, your leader,
我带你们来这里 是要你们受受教育
I brought you guys here to teach you a lesson, okay,
我最好的助教人选就是
and who better to help me teach that lesson
真正的苔 演员布莱特妮·墨菲
than the real-life Tai, actress Brittany Murphy,
愿她安息
may she rest in peace.
她真的被埋在这里 所以大家认真一点 尊重一点
Her body is really here, so let's take this seriously, and be respectful. Ahem.
布兰妮·安·贝尔托洛蒂从亚特兰大来到好莱坞
Brittany Anne Bertolotti arrived in Hollywood by way of Atlanta,
因为出演"独领风♥骚♥"和"移魂女郎"
nothing more than a "Clueless", "Girl, Interrupted"
-成为一颗闪耀的明星 -强行解释
- by the fate of stardom.- Very forced.
她曾出演"罪恶之城"
She made a couple of stops in Sin City,
又在"快乐的大脚"中配音
and danced on Happy Feet, voice only.
电影"靓模暴毙事件"[Drop Dead Gorgeous] 讲述中意嗑药的靓模在拍摄现场突然暴毙
虽然最后她像"靓模暴毙事件"中一样...
And though we were sad to see her Drop Dead Gorgeous...
等一下 你在搞"变形计"吗
Wait, wait, wait. Is this like a Scared Straight thing?
你知道她其实不是因为吸毒过量而死的吗 他们做过尸检 结果没有...
Did you know that she didn't actually die of a drug overdose? They did an autopsy,and there's no...
没有具体致死原因 我当然知道
No known cause of death. Yes, of course, I know that.
最有可能是肺炎 我是她最忠实的粉丝
Pneumonia, if anything, okay? I'm one of her biggest fans.
我孤独时总会在她的坟前放幸运手链 而且我总是孤独
I put charm bracelets on her grave whenever I feel lonely, which is quite often.
我也是她最忠实的粉丝
I'm one of her biggest fans.
-你知不知道有部电视电影是讲她生平的 -很遗憾 我知道
- Do you even know that there's a made-for-TV movie about her life? - Yes, I know, unfortunately,
但我非常想把它忘掉因为...
but I'm trying to block it out of my head because...
因为演员阵容太差了
It was so poorly cast.
-对吧 -我同意
- I know. - I agree.
我也同意
I agree.
太荒唐了 我们要走了
This is crazy. We're out of here.
你们要去哪儿 还没结束呢 后面还有
Where are you guys going? It's not over. There's more.
我们要叫车去"酸奶城"了
Yeah, we're gonna get a Lyft to go to Yogurtland.
这段演讲我练了很久
Okay, I practiced this monologue for a long time.
你把我们当三岁小孩教育 真没意思
How lame is it that you talk down to us like we're kids?
酸奶城
Yogurtland!
那些电影你都看过吗
You've really seen all those movies?
当然了 你看过 "麻辣宝贝"吗
Yeah, of course. Have you seen Uptown Girls?
看过 那是我最喜欢的电影
Yes, it's my favorite.
-我们今晚看吧 -好呀好呀
- Let's watch it tonight. - My God, yeah.
之后还可以加上解说音轨看
Then we'll watch it after with audio commentary.
至少今天有人找到了知己
Well, at least someone found their soulmate tonight.
我也要去酸奶城了
I'm gonna head to Yogurtland.
-给我也买♥♥一个吧 -绝对不要
- Get me something at Yogurtland.- Absolutely not.
加最好的配料
Yeah, premium toppings.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
Okay so you know what's so crazy?
我感觉我认识的人都没看过 "爱情黑名单"
I feel like nobody I know has seen Little Black Book.
那可是她职业生涯里演得最好的电影啊
Biggest performance of a storied career.
没错 谢谢你 班吉的朋友
Yes, thank you. You know, Benji usually has
一般都很奇怪 不过你却又正常又酷
the weirdest friends, but you're, like,so normal and cool.
-你也很正常很酷 -以前没人这么跟我说过
- You are normal and cool. - No one said that to me before.
我们去和布莱特妮的坟墓自♥拍♥几张吧
Wait, should we go take selfies with Brittany's grave?
好啊 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
大家去哪儿了
Hey. Where is everybody?
我又准备了一段演讲
I have another monologue.
这次还有几个提示
This one has a few prompts.
我要先准备几分钟
It's gonna take me a couple of minutes to set up.
她们在洗手间吗
Are they in the bathroom?
是这样 我们没坐一辆车
It's a whole thing. We took separate Lyfts,
她们去了白玉兰镇的那家店
they went to the yogurt place on Magnolia.
磕了药的人思维都不太清楚
I mean, drugs will make you do terrible things.
我靠
Damn it.
你想听我的演讲吗
Do you wanna hear my monologue?
-绝对不要 -真好
- Definitely no. - Great.
你的新闺蜜凯特琳呢
Where's your new best friend Caitlyn?
凯特琳虽然很酷
You know, Caitlyn was really cool,
但她后来聊起了她的未婚夫
but she started talking about her fiance,
突然我的抛弃恐慌症就发作了
and my abandonment issues kicked in,
虽然我没被人抛弃过
and I know I've never been abandoned,
不过我还是吓坏了 所以和她分了手
but I freaked out and I broke up with her
免得以后被她甩了
before she could break up with me.
你说什么 凯特琳订婚了吗
What did you just say? Caitlyn's engaged?
是啊 和一个作家还是高尔夫选手订婚了
Yeah, to either an author or a golfer.
我听不懂她在说什么 但怕不礼貌也就没问
I couldn't understand what she was saying, and I didn't want to be rude.
这样可能对大家都好 我也不需要再有一个
Guess it's for the better. I don't need another friend
和我兴趣爱好完全不合的朋友了
with a bunch of interests I don't care about.
说到友谊 我去准备演讲 你能帮我付钱吗
Speaking of friendship, can you pay for this while I set up for my talk?
他是白金钻石会员
He's a sprinkles platinum diamond rewards member.
她是作为配偶登记的
She's listed as a spouse.
艾丝特 讨厌得很
E-s-t-h-e-r, the rat.
好了 我去准备演讲了
Okay, I'm gonna set up for my talk.
剧集 | 一起单身(2018) | 导航列表