递给我...
Could I have the...?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们留它在这里观察一晚
We'll keep her in overnight.
它的主人明天来接它
Her owner can pick her up tomorrow.
我去洗手
I'll get cleaned up.
格拉斯哥 1938年
已经完成了
Finished up already?
手术之前就能看到骨折的地方
Being able to visualise the break
让事情变得轻松许多
before I operated certainly made life easier.
看样子断裂口整齐
Looks like a clean fracture.
它是一只健康的小母猫
She's a young healthy cat.
应该能痊愈
Should heal well.
本国每一家诊所都该有台X光机
Every practice in the country should have an X-ray machine.
可惜那并不便宜
Well, unfortunately, it doesn't come cheap.
真遗憾你要走了
We shall be sorry to see you go,
这两周我们都习惯了有你在
we've got used to having you around these last two weeks.
-是不是 -对 很愉快
- Haven't we? - Aye, it's been lovely.
能帮忙我很高兴
Glad to help out.
好兽医很难找
A good vet is hard to find.
希望你的老板知道他有多幸运
I hope your boss appreciates how lucky he is.
他自有特别的表达方法
In his own special way.
在他内心深处
Deep down.
如果你之后希望回家
If you ever get the yearning for home,
你帮忙代班的那个小伙子要入伍了
the lad you're covering for is joining up.
六个月以后 你想接的话 会有份工作
In six months' time, there's a job if you want it.
你这个提议真慷慨 比尔 但是
That's a very kind offer, Bill, but...
兽医诊所并不只是医治农场动物
Veterinary practice isn't all about farm animals.
宠物才是未来
Pets is where the future lies.
你不用立即给我答复
I don't need your answer right away.
花点时间好好考虑
Take time to think on it, eh?
出租车
Taxi!
-第一版 谢谢 -没事
- First edition, please. Thank you. - All right, pal.
欧洲危机
Crisis in Europe!
捷克斯洛伐克难题 张伯伦的希望
Czechoslovakia problem! Chamberlain's hopes!
瞧一瞧了 欧洲危机
Read all about it! Crisis in Europe!
瞧一瞧
Read all about it!
-谢谢克雷格 -谢谢吉米
- Thanks, Craig. - Thanks, James.
瞧一瞧 捷克斯洛伐克难题
Read all about it! Czechoslovakia problem!
张伯伦对未来的希望
Chamberlain's hopes for the future!
-喝一杯吗 吉米 -我不能停下来
- Pint, Jim? - I can't stop.
我要是不回家喝茶 我妈会勒死我的
Ma'll string me up if I'm not home for my tea.
你以前一直都是听妈妈话的孩子
You always were a mammy's boy.
先帮我点一杯等着
Put a pint in the till for me.
这么说你这次会多留一阵 还来得及喝它
Oh, you're hanging around long enough to drink it, then?
-你不会去别的地方吧 史蒂维 -应该不会
- You're not going anywhere, are you, Stevie? - Not likely.
等等
Hold on!
去邓巴顿路
Dumbarton Road, please.
英国和意大利签订协定
吉米
James?
羊杂碎和土豆饼
Haggis and tatties.
你在那里
Now, you can't get grub like that
可吃不到这些 是不是
down where you've been, can you?
我说不好 霍尔太太做得...
I don't know, Mrs Hall cooks a...
对 吃不到 没什么比得上家里的味道
No, nothing like the taste of home.
还有一壶茶给你配菜喝
And here's a pot of tea to go with it.
-谢了 妈妈 -也许我们不用
- Thanks, Mum. - And maybe we won't have to wait
等到下个复活节才能再见到你了
until next Easter for you to show your face again.
希望不会
Hopefully not.
比尔的诊所总是很忙
That practice of Bill's is always busy.
他自己经营的小生意很不错
It's a lovely wee business he's set up for himself there.
那里离家不太远 你也不用一大早
It's not too far away, and you don't have to go traipsing
不知几点就得冒着严寒奔波
out in the cold at goodness knows what time in the morning.
比尔真爱说闲话
Bill's been talking.
我真为你开心 宝贝
I'm so happy for you, love!
爸爸怎么样
How's Dad doing?
还在坚持
Soldiering on,
但他这个岁数 很难被选中了
but at his age he struggles to get picked out the line.
我做一点针线活
I'm doing the odd bit of needlework.
别担心 我们能过活
Don't worry, we get by.
羊杂碎 油炸玉米饼和土豆饼
Haggis, neeps and tatties, eh?
有人想把儿子留在家啊
Somebody wants to keep her boy home!
他出发之前得吃一顿像样的
Well, he needs a decent meal in him for the journey.
下一顿可得等六个月
It'll be six months before he has another.
-你接下那份工作了 -当然了
- You're taking the job, then? - Course he is.
我以为你在那边已经有了自己的生活
I thought you'd made a bit of a life for yourself down there.
是
Aye.
但心在哪里家就在哪里 对吧 吉米
But home is where the heart is, is it not, James?
对 妈妈
Aye, Mum.
是的
It is.
好孩子
Good lad!
好孩子
Good lad.
万物既伟大又渺小
第二季 第一集
你怎么样了
How's things goin' with you, then?
天啊 两周而已 我就快要听不懂你说话了
Good grief! Two weeks away and I can barely understand you.
我会受到那地方的影响
The place rubs off on you.
你要是想让农民
Well, if you want any of the farmers
听懂你说的话
to understand a word you're saying,
你就得再改掉口音
you'll have to rub it off again.
你嘴角的是巧克力吗
Is that chocolate?
什么 不是
What? No, no.
应该不是 这倒提醒我了
No, I don't think so. That reminds me.
那是霍尔太太给你的礼物 复活节彩蛋
A present from Mrs Hall - Easter egg.
恐怕是杰茜在她一不留神的时候偷吃了
I'm afraid Jess got at it while her back was turned.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
本森家的母羊们正在产崽
Oh, Benson's got a load of ewes lambing.
这么说他对你管教没那么严了啊
So he's letting you off the leash a bit more?
我主要还是只能在药房♥里活动
Happily still tethered to the dispensary in the main.
西格弗德在那里跟我们会合
Siegfried's meeting us there.
下午好 法南先生
Good afternoon, Mr Farnon.
天气的确很好
Isn't it?
我英勇的船员们已经到了啊
I see my gallant crew have arrived.
在为他们的船长清理甲板 你的领带呢
Clearing the decks for their captain. Where's your tie, man?
落在车里了
Oh, I... I left it in the car.
打得整齐好看的领带
A well-tied tie is the mark...
是一个优质男人的标志
Of a well-made man.
很高兴再见到你 西格弗德
Good to see you again, Siegfried.
我也是
Yes. You too.
我扛下了你不在时的所有面诊
I had the fortitude to deal with the case load in your absence.
-没点能力肯定吃不消 -肯定的
- Lesser men would've failed. - I'm sure that's true.
什么情况
What have you got?
大羔羊 卡在了产道里
Big lamb. Stuck right in the birthing canal.
我的大手掌没办法把它倒转身子
My great mitts are no use at bringing her round.
幸好我们有你那一双精巧如女士的小手
It's a good job we've got those little lady hands
哈利先生
of yours, Mr Herriot.
头部卡得太牢了 我一根手指都伸不进去
The head's stuck fast. I can barely get a finger inside.
-你抓到羊腿了吗 -在尝试
- Now, have you got a hold of the leg yet? - Trying to.
得了吧 老头子
Come on, old man.
没必要做得这么过头
There's no need to make such a meal of it.
我们又不是按小时收费的
We're not getting paid by the hour.
我在试着把它倒转个方向
I'm just trying to bring it around now.
这样应该就能出来了
She should come out after that.
吉米 如果需要帮忙 我随时可以接手的
I can always take the reins if it would help, James.
不用了 西格弗德 非常谢谢你
I'm happy, Siegfried. Thank you very much.
你好啊 这个小家伙是谁呀
Oh, hello, who's this little chap?
赫伯特 这个小可怜的母亲都不理它
Herbert. Poor little youth's mother won't have him at any price.
它一生下来就遭尽嫌弃
She took spite to him at birth.
但它妈妈却对另一只羊羔宠爱至极
Though she thinks the world of her other lamb.
这不就是我的童年吗
Sounds very reminiscent of my upbringing.
你该有的爱一点都没有少
You were given the love you deserved.
它一直在照顾自己
He's been fending for himself,
在母羊之间来回窜 冒着危险喝奶
he goes from one to another, chancing his arm.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表