Good God, Jim, don't do that to me.
我还以为我们要完蛋了
I thought for a minute there we were beaten.
菲利斯 我认为你一直都很坚强
I don't think you'd ever be that, Phyllis.
好 快回去吧
Well, better get back. Mm-hm.
最好回去把茶准备好 好 吉米 谢谢
Get tea ready for the brood. Yeah. Thanks, James.
再见 很高兴见到你们
Cheerio. Nice to meet you.
你看吧 我就说一切都会没事 是 我们成功了
See? Told you everything would be all right. Yes, we made it.
这里很美吧?
It's beautiful up here, isn't it?
对 是啊
Aye, it is.
我载你们回旅馆梳洗一下吧
I'll drop you at the end to freshen up.
你现在到底又要去哪?
Where are you gallivanting off to now?
晚餐时我要带一个人来给你们认识一下
I'm bringing someone to dinner I'd like you to meet.
我想说
I want to say...
捷克斯洛伐克问题的解决办法
..that the settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem...
目前已经达成
..which has now been achieved...
在我看来这只是一个
..is in my view only the prelude...
更大的解决方法的序幕
..to a larger settlement...
全欧洲都能从中找到和平
in which all Europe may find peace.
小心 你会弄脏洋装
Careful, you'll get messed up.
吉米的父母已经觉得我们很邋遢了
James' parents have us down as a right bunch of scruff-backs.
是 但得把这些鸡关起来
Yeah, well, they need taking in.
否则牠们会到处乱跑
Otherwise they'll be roosting all over the place.
给我吧 给我就好
Give him here. Give him here!
准备出发了吗?
Ready to go?
我再看看爸需不需要帮忙
Erm, I'm just going to see if Deb needs help with anything first.
别担心
Don't worry.
他们会喜欢你的
They're going to love you. Hm...
那个… 你的洋装后面好像有东西
Is that...? Looks like something on the back of your dress.
谁说我不会耍浪漫?
You said I couldn't do romantic gestures.
起来吧 你这傻瓜
Get up, you daft beggar.
那是…
Is that...?
那是我妈的戒指吗?
Is that me mum's?
是的
It is.
吉米马上就回来
James will be back soon.
有人要喝酒吗?威士忌?
Drink, anyone? Whisky perhaps?
当然要
God, yes!
我们不用了 我们都不爱喝酒
We won't actually. We're not big drinkers.
我们也不爱
No, neither are we.
特别节日才喝
Special occasions.
法南先生 你家很不错
It's a fine place you have here, Mr Farnon.
吉米对此赞誉有加
James can't speak highly enough about it.
你一定很难过要失去他吧
You must be sorry to be losing him.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
糟糕 我真是大嘴巴
Oh, no, me and my big mouth.
你不知道吗?
Did you not know?
大家好
Hello!
抱歉久等了 儿子 没关系
Sorry that took a while. No trouble at all, son.
法南先生一直陪着我们聊天
Mr Farnon's been keeping us entertained.
我们才刚说到他看到你离开会有多难过
We were just talking about how sorry he'll be to see you gone.
是啊 我真是震惊
Yes, something of a shock.
我们肯定很容易就能找到替代人选
No doubt we'll find a replacement easily enough.
西格弗德
Siegfried.
这位是谁?不介绍给我们认识吗?
Who's this? Aren't you going to introduce us?
好
Erm, right.
妈、爸 这位是海伦
Mum, Dad, this is Helen...
我的未婚妻
..my fiancee.
哈囉 你们好吗?
Hello. How do you do?
很高兴见到你们二位
It's lovely to meet you both.
崔斯坦 过来帮我布置餐桌吧?
Tristan, would you like to come and set the table for dinner?
我也去帮忙吧?
Why don't I give you a hand?
你们结婚后
Once you're married,
我们会想办法在吉米的房♥间里挤进一张更大的床
we'll see if we can't squeeze a bigger bed into James' room.
应该行得通
Oh, should be able to manage that.
家里会很热闹
It'll be a busy house,
但我相信大家会相处得很好
but I'm sure we'll all rub along just fine.
妈 我知道这件事你可能难以接受 但是…
Mum, I want you to know this hasn't been easy, but...
什么?
What?
什么事难以接受?
What hasn't been easy?
我应该早点告诉你们的
I should've told you sooner,
但其实我自己也一直不太确定
but the truth is I didn't fully know for a long time.
我要留在这里
I'm staying here,
而且不只是为了海伦而已
and it's not only because of Helen.
那工作呢?
What about the job?
我不会否认我确实很心动
I was tempted, I won't lie.
但想到那份工作 就让我更明白
But thinking about it's made me realise all the more
自己有多喜欢这里
how much I love it here.
每天都不一样
Every day is different.
每天早上醒来 这份工作总能带给我新的惊喜
I wake up and I have no idea where the job will take me.
我可能会在高谷与牛摔角
I could be up in the High Dales wrestling cattle
也可能会救一只脚被陷阱夹到的狗
or helping a dog that's had its paw caught in a trap.
这个地方 这些山丘…
It's this place, those hills...
吉米过于谦虚了
James is too modest to ever say this himself,
但他的到来为许多人的生活带来改变
but he's made such a difference to so, so many people since he arrived.
尤其是我和我的家人
It's especially true for me and my family,
以及这里的多户人家
and so many others.
你们今天去的达尔比农场
That farm you visited today, the Dalbys,
那是他今年第二次拯救他们的牛群了
that's the second time he's saved their herd this year.
他在这里的工作非常重要
What he does here really matters.
但比尔那里…
Oh, but Bill's place...
你能有正常的工时 现代又新潮
You can work normal hours, it's so modern and new.
那不是行医的必要条件
That's not what makes a practice.
人们才是
It's the people.
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
现在这里是我的家了
It's my home now.
你们应该以他为荣
You should be so proud of him.
我就为他感到骄傲
I certainly am.
而且我全心全意爱他
And I love him with all my heart.
只要你们幸福就好
So long as you're both happy.
我们就只希望你幸福
That's all we've ever wanted for you.
是 没错
Aye, it's true.
真希望你们能多留一晚
I wish we could convince you to stay another night.
不 我们得回去工作了
No, we need to get back and see about gaining some work.
我有空就会尽快去拜访你们
I'll be back up to visit you as soon as I can.
也许圣诞节的时候吧
Christmas maybe.
拜访?
Visit?
回家可不是拜访
You don't visit your home.
那里是你真正的家
It's your real home,
而且永远都是
and it always will be.
我知道 妈 我不是那个意思
I know, Mum. I didn't mean that.
你是我儿子
You're my boy.
儿子 再见
Bye, son.
你在这里成家立业了
You've made a nice little life for yourself down here.
爸 谢谢
Thanks, Dad.
帮我们好好照顾他
Look after him for us.
我会的
I will.
再见 亲爱的 再见
Bye. Bye, love.
好 上车吧
Right, let's get you in that bus.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
喂 哈利
Oi! There you are!
我要跟你说句话
Hey, I'll have a word with you!
是关于那个…
It's about that...
该死的…
..that damn...
你给的药膏
..salve you sent me!
敬和平 敬张伯伦先生
To peace! To Mr Chamberlain!
敬张伯伦先生 好人
Mr Chamberlain! Good man.
你们有这样的感觉吗?
Isn't it something?
消失后才知道 原来这件事对你造成多大的压力
You don't realise how much something weighs on you till it's gone.
我完全懂你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
听着 我觉得这样很不公平
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表