万物既伟大又渺小
第二季 第三集
你好 哈利先生
Hello, Mr Herriot.
你好 汤姆 你真贴心 来多尔比家帮忙
Hello, Tom. Good of you to help out the Dalbys like this.
他们一家是我爷爷奶奶的好朋友
They've always been good friends of my grandparents.
多尔比太太在牧场上 我带你去
Mrs Dalby's up in t' field. I'll take you.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
早 哈利先生
Morning, Mr Herriot.
谢谢你来帮我们的动物看病
Thanks for coming out to see us.
还有谢谢你昨天到场
And thank you for being there yesterday.
比利是个好人
Billy was a good man.
我想表达下敬意
I wanted to pay my respects.
它们的呼吸声不对劲 哈利先生
Their breathing don't sound right, Mr Herriot.
月初时它们还很健壮
They were really fit when they turned out earlier this month.
然后就...
Then, well...
我们来看看吧
Let's have a look, then, shall we?
这些牛犊怕是得了牛瘟
The stirks have got husk, I'm afraid.
对稍大一些的牛这不算什么
For an older cow this may not be our problem
但是它们还小
but as they are still so young...
嗯 牛瘟具体是什么
Aye, and what is husk, exactly?
是一种寄生虫病
Well, it's a parasite.
这种小虫子寄生于支气管
A tiny worm which infests the bronchial tubes
能引发支气管炎
and sets up bronchitis.
幼虫会爬上草叶
The larvae climb up the blades of grass
在牛吃草时被吃掉
and the cattle eat them as they graze.
有些牧草被严重感染了
Some pastures are badly affected with it.
很遗憾 但虫害很严重 多尔比太太
I'm sorry but they're pretty bad, Mrs Dalby.
如果能立即将它们赶离草地
A mild attack isn't so bad
那轻微的牧草虫害也没什么
if you can get them off the grass right away
但情况已经发展得比那要严重得多
but this has gone a long way beyond that.
我们能怎么办 哈利先生
What can we do about it, Mr Herriot?
首先把牛犊都赶到室内
For a start, we can get them all inside immediately.
它们每多吃一口牧草都会增加寄生虫
Every mouthful of this grass is adding to the worm burden.
好的 哈利先生
Right you are, Mr Herriot.
最后一个鸡蛋你要吃吗 霍尔太太
Can I...tempt you with the last egg, Mrs H?
不了谢谢
No thanks.
浪费掉怪可惜的
Seems a shame to waste it.
我还以为你要跟朋友一起
I thought you'd be joining your friends
去伦敦看板球
down in London for the cricket.
我也这么以为
Yes, I thought so too
但很可惜有钱才能买♥♥票 有工资才有钱
but unfortunately tickets require money and money requires wages,
两样我都没有
neither of which I possess.
所以我的计划改为连续三天
So instead, my plan is three uninterrupted days
翘着脚 放着广播 再来一杯冰凉美味的...
with my feet up, the radio on and a lovely, cool glass of...
虽然花了整整五小时
Well, it took all of five hours
但格莱迪丝生下了18头健壮小猪仔
but Gladys produced a whopping 18 piglets.
应该是达罗比的新纪录
Darrowby record, I believe.
闻起来也像
Smells like one, too.
你的衣服需要洗 脱掉
They need cleaning. Get them off.
有早餐吗
Any chance of some breakfast?
我可以给你做个培根三明治 继续脱
I can make you a bacon sandwich. And those.
今天我跟猪打交道够多了 有鸡蛋吗
Think I've had enough pig for one day. Got any eggs?
你要是想的话 这个蛋剩的都归你
You can have the rest of this one if you like.
我在外面工作累得要命[脱裤子]So I'm out working my trousers off
你却在这里无所事事
while you're lazing around
狂吞我辛辛苦苦挣来的鸡蛋
stuffing your face with my hard-earned eggs?
这就是生活 哥哥 这就是生活
Such is life, big brother. Such is life.
去换衣服 我给你做吐司
Go and get changed. I'll make you some toast.
-你不必这么麻烦的 -什么话
- You really didn't need to go to all this trouble. - Nonsense.
-但愿你不会觉得茶太浓 -刚刚好
- I hope that tea isn't too strong for you. - It's perfect.
谢谢 多尔比太太
Thank you, Mrs Dalby.
我明天再过来看看牛犊
I'll be back up tomorrow to check on the stirks.
同时 务必要让它们一直待在室内
Meanwhile, it's very important that you keep them inside.
但它们得吃草
But they'll need feeding.
这种时候
Well, at this point,
换成是我的话 我会给它们最好的食物
I would start by giving them the best possible food -
优质干草和高蛋白饼粕
good hay and high-protein cake.
饼粕
Cake?
那玩意很贵吧
That's expensive stuff, isn't it?
如果现在喂它们干草
And if we give them the hay now,
我们还得再买♥♥一些来越冬
then we'll need to buy more for winter.
我知道 但眼下良好饮食是我们最大的希望
I know but a good diet is our best hope at this stage.
它们再也不能去外面吃草了吗
And they can't go out to feed on the grass ever?
不行 很遗憾 不能去那片牧场
No. I'm sorry, not on those fields.
如果虫害较轻微 你可以等早上露水蒸发后
If it was a mild attack, you could have turned them out
让它们出去吃草
after the dew had left in the mornings
但现在情况不是这样
but that's not the case here.
好吧
Right.
谢谢 哈利先生 我们了解情况了
Well, thank you, Mr Herriot. We know where we are anyway.
比利 宝贝
Billy, love,
你带弟弟去外面踢会儿球吧
why don't you take your brother outside for a kickaround?
又一个戈登·霍奇森要横空出世了吗
Have we got a young Gordon Hodgson in the making?
他是我最爱的球星
He's my favourite player.
好选择
Good choice.
去吧 比利
Go on, Billy, love.
你这臭小子
Oi, you.
认真的吗
Excuse me.
走吧
Come on.
真顽皮
So cheeky.
你觉得它们能得救吗
Do you think we can save them?
这个... 总有一线希望
Well...we can always hope.
说来有趣
Funny.
我家比利生前也常这么说
That's what my Billy always used to say.
他一直是乐天派
He was ever the optimist.
就算医生说他得了癌症
Even when the doctor said it was cancer,
比利还是坚信自己能好起来
Billy still insisted he'd be fine.
时间过得真快啊 哈利先生
Time is so fleeting, Mr Herriot.
还有人打来过吗
Any other calls come in?
没有
Nothing.
可惜
Shame.
-看来今天放假放定了 -先别着急
- I guess we will be taking a day off. - Not so fast.
-设备需要擦拭干净 -搞定了
- Equipment needs polishing.- Done.
-那你去把药补齐 -也搞定了
- Well, then, the medicines need topping up. - Done.
全都搞定 霍太太 比赛五分钟后开始
All done. Play starts in five minutes, Mrs H.
等下 等下 那...
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What about the...?
崔斯坦看看板球比赛怎么了嘛
What's wrong with Tristan enjoying the cricket?
他昨晚整宿都在擦仪器和补药
He spent all last night polishing and topping things up.
总有事情是没有做完的
There's always more to be done.
产羊季都快结束了
Lambing season's almost over.
夏天是诊所一年中最清闲的时候
Summer's our quietest time of year.
理应给那小子放一两天假吧
Surely the lad's earned a day or two off now.
理应
Earned?
毕竟他考试什么的都通过了
Well, now he's passed his exams and all.
吉米 不好意思 我没注意你来了
James, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there.
没事 我挨过更狠的
I've probably had worse flung at me.
我想顺道来看看你昨天之后还好吗
I wanted to drop in and see how you were after yesterday.
我没事 谢谢
Oh, I'm all right, thanks.
我们担心的是菲莉丝
It's Phyllis we're worried about.
我刚从那儿过来
I was just over there now.
她的牛犊得了牛瘟
Her stirks have got husk.
真是雪上加霜啊
Oh, on top of everything else.
我们有提出去帮她带孩子
We offered to help her out with the kids
但她态度很坚决 说自己能行
but she's determined she can manage.
我妈去世的时候 珍妮跟小比利差不多大
Our Jenny was around the same age as Billy when my mam died.
以前那家人没能一起做的事情
All the things that family never got to do together.
以后再也没机会了
Now they never will.
这一定唤起了你那些痛苦的回忆
Must have brought back a lot of painful memories.
人生有时很残忍♥
Life's cruel sometimes.
-我们会很快再见吗 -但愿吧
- Be seeing you again soon? - I hope so.
你明晚有安排吗
What are you doing tomorrow night?
听起来我是要和你一起出门了
Going out with you by the sounds of it.
我七点来接你可以吗
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表