Rex!
雷克斯 快回来
Come here, Rex!
雷克斯
Rex!
牠突然跑出来
He came out of nowhere!
没关系 我来处理吧
It's all right. I'll take care of him.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?!
可怜的家伙 来 好了
Poor thing! Come on, now.
来 好了
Come on, now.
多诺万太太 牠需要兽医 雷克斯
He needs a vet, Mrs Donovan. Rex...
我的乖狗狗
My boy!
我相信多诺万太太的洗发水很适合清洁
I've no doubt Mrs Donovan's shampoos are marvellous for cleaning
狗的毛发 但可治不了髋部骨折
a dog's fur, but they'll do nothing to mend a broken hip.
汤玛斯先生 请在这里稍等一下
If you'd like to wait, Mr Thomas,
法南先生很快就会来找你 谢谢
then I'm sure Mr Farnon will be with you in a minute. Thank you.
西格弗德 被车撞到的狗 等等
Siegfried, hit by a car. Hold on!
等一下
Hold on!
你要对牠做什么?
What are you going to do to him?
多诺万太太 请在客厅等候
Mrs Donovan, perhaps you should wait in the living room.
我不会丢下我的狗
I am not leaving my dog!
到底怎么回事?
What happened exactly?
牠突然跑走一辆车开了过来
Oh, he bolted and then a car came.
我拿氯仿 没必要了
Chloroform. There's no need.
牠死了吗?
Has he gone?
不 才没有 那是我的狗啊
No, he hasn't! That's my dog!
我想是大量内出血 我能感觉到…
Massive internal haemorrhaging, I think.
牠的骨盆受伤了
I can feel damage to the pelvic bone.
我们无能为力
Nothing we could have done.
很遗憾 多诺万太太
I'm so sorry, Mrs Donovan.
嗨 吉米 珍妮 你好吗?
Hi, James. How are you doing, Jenny?
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
怎么了?
What is it?
没事 可能只是空气中的花粉
Oh, nothing. There was just some pollen in the air.
这就对了 坎蒂 你真棒
That's it, Candy. Good girl.
珍妮 你没有逃学吧?
Jenny, you're not jinking off school, are you?
我允许她的 她不想错过小马的出生
I said she could. She don't want to miss the birth.
反正学校教的都是毕达哥拉斯和他的三角形定理
It's all Pythagoras and his blooming triangles anyway.
那对我挤牛乳有什么帮助?
How's that supposed to help me milk the cows?
说到这个 你去帮忙准备吧
Speaking of which, you might make yourself useful.
我就不打扰你们二位了
I'll leave you pair to it.
我在她这年纪也常常逃学
I was always trying to skip school at her age.
真的吗?
Really?
我还以为你一直是乖乖牌呢
I always had you down as a bit of a goody-two-shoes.
我就把那当成称赞吧
I'll try not to take offence at that.
坎蒂 我们来看看你的小马 怎么样吧?
Shall we have a look at you, then, Candy, to see how your foal's doing?
今天还有其他事吗?
Many more calls today?
你们是我的最后一站 但我得从达尔比太太那取个样品
You're my last. I've got to get a sample from the Dalbys
送到哈罗盖特 可能是沙门氏菌
over to Harrogate. It could be salmonella.
那是菲利斯最不愿见到的情况
Oh, that's the last thing Phyllis needs.
什么时候会得到结果?
When will you get the results?
一天后吧 路途有点远
Should be a day. It's a fair drive.
如果你能跟我一起去 我有个伴就太好了
If you're able to get away, it'd be nice to have some company.
我得先把农场的事情忙完
There's a few things I need to finish on the farm first.
我很乐意等待
I'm happy to wait.
我想我们明天可以与我的父母吃顿晚餐
I thought we could have dinner with my folks tomorrow.
一起吗?我们都去?
Together? All of us?
我想把你介绍给他们 因为你是…
Well, I'd like to introduce you to them since you are...
我们… 你知道的 而且
Well, we are... you know.
我见过你♥爸♥了 甚至还穿过他的鞋 好
And I met your dad. I even wore his shoes. Right.
我得挑件适合的洋装
I must check I've got a clean frock, then.
你认为牠会不会很痛苦?
Do you think he suffered at all?
我相信牠不会的
I'm certain he didn't.
如果你愿意可以把牠留在这里
You can leave him here if you'd prefer.
不了 我的雷克斯要好好安葬
Oh, no. My Rex will have a proper burial.
我的船附近有个地方
There's a spot down by my boat...
在树下 牠以前很喜欢
.. under a tree. He used to like it.
听起来很完美
Sounds perfect.
我帮你把牠抱出去吧?
Shall I carry him over for you?
嗯 好的
Aye, well...
我想好吧
I suppose that's all right, then.
你养牠多久了?
Did you have him long?
八年了 牠一定跟你一起看过很多风景
Eight years all in. He must have seen a lot of the world with you.
我相信牠有段美满的一生
I'm sure he had a wonderful life.
你又知道我们的生活了?
What would you know about our life?
不…我不知道 我只是想象
No, no, I'm not saying I do, I just imagine.
每次在外看到你和牠在一起 牠总是看起来很开心
Whenever I saw him out and about with you, he always looked happy.
你知道自己与狗的关系 牠们对主人很忠心
You know where you are with a dog. They're loyal.
不会批判你 无论你是什么身分地位
They don't judge you for who or what you are.
你为什么要帮我?
What is it you're after?
因为我告诉你 如果是为了钱 我一毛也不会给你
Cos I'm telling you, if it's money, you'll get none for me.
我没有什么企图
I'm not after anything.
好 那你为什么要这么做?
Right. Well, why are you doing this, then?
你根本不认识我
Sure, you hardly know me.
我看到你的狗被车撞只是想帮助牠而已
I saw what happened to your dog and I wanted to help him.
我想 在内心深处这也表示我想帮助你吧
And I suppose, deep down, it also means I wanted to help you too.
不仅仅是动物
It's not just the animals.
你是不是疯了?
Are you soft in the head?
在自言自语什么?
What are you on about?
没什么 只是曾经有人跟我说过的一句话
It doesn't matter. Something somebody said to me once.
不止一次
More than once.
你这人还挺有趣的 有人说过吗?
You're a funny man. Did anyone ever tell you that?
太多人说了
More often than I care to mention.
那你就把这当成称赞吧
Well, you might take it as a compliment.
这个世界很大
There's room enough in this world
可以容纳各种不同的人
for folks of all kinds of different stripes.
那家伙是谁?
Who's that fella?
没事 他是跟我一起来的
You're all right, he's with me.
那就是我的船
That's my boat.
把牠放在那吧
And my lamb there.
我的雷克斯死了
My Rex is dead.
牠什么也感觉不到了
He felt nothing.
你可以帮我让牠入土为安
You wains can help me lay him to rest.
你父母是几岁时结婚的?
How old were your parents when they got married?
我爸说他才刚成年就跟我妈求婚了
Dad said he were barely out of short trousers when he asked me mam.
我不知道我爸妈是怎么订婚的 从没想过要问
I don't know my parents got engaged. Never thought to ask.
不 我认为你也不是那种浪漫的人
No. You never struck me as the romantic type.
我很浪漫啊
I am romantic!
不…我不是在批评你
Oh, no, I didn't mean it in a bad way.
我只是觉得你不是那种喜欢
I just meant you're not one for grand gestures
夸张高调的人
or anything too extravagant.
我喜欢那样的你
I like that about you.
我妈认为如果我继续做这个就会永远找不到妻子
My mum thinks if I stay in this job, I'll never find a wife.
而西格弗德认为我应该赶快跟你结婚
And Siegfried thinks I should just get on and marry you!
那你怎么说呢?
Oh! What did you say?
我笑了
I laughed.
他说我总是过于谨慎
He said I'd a habit of being too cautious,
没有勇气自己做决定
that I don't have the courage of my convictions
而且总是杞人忧天
and see dangers where there are none.
西格弗德就是这么说的
That's how Siegfried put it anyway.
西格弗德的话其实挺有道理
You know, there's something in what Siegfried said.
怎么说?
In what way?
你有时候确实想太多了 总是战战兢兢
Well, you do sometimes overthink, see catastrophe round every corner.
我也不想这样
It's not something I want to do.
那就不要这样 不要?
Then don't. Don't?
不要想太多 不要担心那么多
Overthink. Worry less.
我也希望能做到 你可以的 我可以吗?
I wish I could. Well, you can. I can?
为什么不可以?
Why not?
乐观一点 然后冒险尝试
Just decide to be positive and take the plunge?
反正结果又能糟到哪里去呢?
What's the worst that could happen?
你可能会拒绝啊
You'd say no! To what?
拒绝什么? 嫁给我
Asking you to marry me.
停车
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表