I could pick you up at seven?
好啊
I'd like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么玩意儿
What on earth?
崔斯坦 来得正好
Tristan, just the man.
一起来帮我抬到畜棚去
Help me carry these out to the barn.
-怎么了 -你马上就知道了
- What's going on? - You'll see.
只有亲身养育过动物之后
Now, one cannot be a great vet
才能成为优秀的兽医
until one has reared one's own animals.
是吗 我怎么从没听过这句话
Funny, never heard that one before.
看好了 崔斯坦
So here you are, Tristan.
来见见你的这窝鸡
Meet your new brood.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我建议你先给它们建个巢箱
May I suggest you make a start building a nest box for them?
-巢箱 -温暖鸡窝里出来的新鲜鸡蛋最美味了
- A nest box? - Nothing like a fresh egg, warm from the nest.
等下 吉米怎么就不用养动物
Hang on, how come James never had to rear his own animals?
最好别是来了一群羊
This better not be a flock of sheep.
哈利叔叔在吗
Is Uncle Herriot here?
不 叔叔...哈利先生不在 不好意思
No, Uncle... Mr Herriot is not here, I'm afraid.
你们一定知道 庞弗里太太正在伦敦
As I'm sure you're aware, Mrs Pumphrey is attending
观看板球锦标赛 我受到严格指示
the Test match in London and I am under strict instruction
要在此期间将吴淘气寄存给他监护
to deposit Tricki Woo into his guardianship for the duration.
我相信法南先生可以先暂时监护
I'm sure Mr Farnon can provide temporary guardianship
等哈利叔叔回来再移交给他
until Uncle Herriot returns.
那太好了
Most kind.
夕阳给赛场
Now the evening sun sends
带来了几道长长的阴影
long shadows over the gasometers,
赫顿得到了150分
Hutton has reached 150
莱兰德在他身旁 看上去是要冲击1000分
and, with Leyland by his side, looks like going on to 1,000.
我还以为是西格弗德来了
Oh, thought you were Siegfried.
我们什么时候养母鸡了
Since when do we have hens?
从我哥决定我要自己养育动物开始
Since my big brother decided I need to rear my own animals.
-为什么 -问得好
- What for? - Exactly.
我还以为我现在成了资质齐全的兽医
I thought now that I'm a fully qualified vet
他就会终于停止威逼我
he'd finally stop hectoring me.
可能他还不知道该怎么做吧
Perhaps he just doesn't know how to yet.
我也说不清
I don't know.
无论我做什么 似乎都还是不够好
Doesn't seem to matter what I do, it's never enough.
你怎么不试试反抗他呢
Then why don't you try standing up to him?
我就成功了
Worked for me.
你说得倒容易
You make it sound easy.
可能就是挺容易的
Perhaps it is.
你见过我哥哥吗
Have you met my brother?
这本来是要做成什么
What is this supposed to be?
巢箱
A nest box?
给我吧
Give it here.
你去多尔比家怎么样了
How was your visit to the Dalbys?
看着不太好
It's not looking good.
天呐
Oh, dear.
对了 这只叫玛姬
This is Maggie, by the way.
问个好 玛姬
Say hello, Maggie.
看 这边这只叫布兰达
And, oh, look, this one here is Brenda.
我来猜猜 它们全是用你前女友的名字命名的
Let me guess - they're all named after your ex-girlfriends.
当然不是
No, not at all.
它在这呢
Here she is.
这只是海伦 特意为你起的 吉米
This is Helen, especially for you, James.
谁知道呢 这位甚至可能愿意跟你约会
Who knows? This one might even let you take her out.
告诉你 我和海伦
I'll have you know that Helen and I
明晚要出去约会
are going out on a date tomorrow night.
吉米 真是个... 对不起 好消息
James! That's fantastic... Sorry. ...news!
你要带可爱的海伦去哪儿啊
And where are you taking the lovely Helen?
可能就去赶牛酒吧
Probably just the Drovers.
赶牛酒吧
The Drovers?
听着 明天可能是你终于打动海伦的好机会
Look, tomorrow is your big chance to finally impress Helen.
你应该带她去雷尼斯顿餐厅
You should take her to the Renniston.
相信我 女人喜欢享受美酒佳肴
Trust me, women like to be wined and dined.
感觉有点太豪华了
Seems a bit grand.
难道你还不明白吗 吉米
Can't you see it, Jim?
曼妙音乐从本尼·桑顿的长号♥缓缓流泄而出
The music oozing out of Benny Thornton's trombone
你喝了香槟微醺 对面的海伦向你靠过来
and you full of champagne, and Helen leaning across the table,
眼中充满爱意
the look of love in her eyes.
吻我吧 海伦
Oh, kiss me, Helen.
好吧
Oh, ok.
也许吧
Maybe.
毕竟和休在一起后
I mean, after Hugh,
她应该更习惯享受生活中各种好东西了
she is probably more used to the finer things in life.
你还在看呢
You still at it?
对不起
Sorry.
我还在努力找能帮到达尔比太太的方法
I'm still struggling to find anything that might help Mrs Dalby.
别担心
Don't worry.
来 我去泡壶新的
Here, I'll make a fresh pot.
霍尔太太 你有多余的邮票吗
Oh, Mrs Hall, do you have a spare stamp?
放这儿吧 我帮你寄走
Leave it here and I'll post it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你妈妈怎么样 -还在艰难维持
- How is your mother? - Still struggling.
我已经尽力帮她了 但是...
I'm just trying to help out where I can but it's...
我相信不管你能分担多少 她都会很感激
I'm sure she's grateful for any help you can manage.
可还是感觉不够
It still doesn't feel like it's enough.
说实话 我就是...
To be honest, I just...
我仍然不知道
I still have no idea
该如何处理格拉斯哥那份工作
what I'm supposed to do about the Glasgow job.
看来你总算喜欢上小淘气了
Tricki's finally grown on you, then?
像狗皮膏药 甩都甩不掉
Like a fungus.
反正它绝对很喜欢你
Well, he's definitely taken a shine to you.
我向你保证 我没给它任何理由
I assure you I've given him absolutely no reason to.
崔斯坦不也是一样
Could say the same about Tristan.
他愿意追随你到天涯海角
He'd follow you to the ends of the earth.
只为了把我从悬崖推下去
Only to push me off.
-菲莉丝的牛犊怎么样了 -不太好
- How are Phyllis's stirks getting on? - Not good.
是我见过的最严重的牛瘟
It's the worst case of husk I think I've seen.
你采取了什么办法
Where are you up to?
我们把牛犊带离了牧场
So we've taken the stirks off the field
我建议喂它们吃干草和饼粕
and I've suggested a diet of hay and cake.
但是没有值得提起的有效疗法
But without an effective treatment to speak of,
我不知道还能做些什么来救它们
I'm a bit lost as to what else I can do to try and save them.
也许你无法救它们
Perhaps you can't save them.
任何问题都有解决办法 我只是需要找到它
Every problem has a solution. I just need to find it.
你已经给它们做了咽部注射吧
I take it you've given them the throat injection.
那只是农夫间的传说罢了
That's just an old farmer's tale.
别当着他们的面说
Don't say that to their faces.
我不想再给她更多
I don't want to give her any more false hope
虚假希望了
than I already have done.
没有太多证据表明那招真的管用
And there's not much evidence to suggest it actually helps.
也没什么证据表明那没疗效吧
There's not much evidence that it doesn't help either.
所以你又有什么损失
So what have you got to lose?
-各位早上好 -早
- Morning, all. - Morning.
早 崔斯坦
Morning, Tristan.
新鲜鸡蛋马上就到
Fresh eggs coming right up.
我们会让你成为鸡贩子的
We'll make a poulterer of you yet.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
你们今天给我准备了什么
What have you got for me today, then, hey?
它们还在适应新家
They're just getting used to their new home.
放屁 它们就是鸡而已
Poppycock, they're chickens.
连自己的喙和爪都分不清
They don't know their beak from their feet.
-了解什么对它们最好是你的工作 -没错
- It's your job to know what's best for them. - My job - exactly.
我觉得它们只需要一点时间
And I say they just need a bit of time
就能自己学会
and they'll figure it out for themselves.
它们需要的是引导
What they need is guidance.
找一样像鸡蛋的东西
Find yourself something resembling an egg
放进鸡窝...
then put it in the nest...
不要
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表