我事情做完了 我也要出门了
Right, well, as I'm done, I think I'll head out too.
看看崔斯怎么样
And see how Triss is getting on.
是你说的要让他自食其力
You said he needs to stand on his own two feet.
就让他一个人吧
So let him.
别被他扰乱了心态
Just don't let him rattle you.
必须的
Absolutely.
专注手头的事就行
Just focus on the job in hand.
那是谁
Who's that?
玛戈·西布莱特·桑德斯小姐
Oh, yes. Miss Margot Sebright Saunders.
她会是你的邀请人选吗
Might she be a suitable candidate?
恐怕她看不上我
Rather out of my league, I fear.
玛戈通常都是被年轻绅士簇拥的
Margot's generally squired by minor gentry.
你现在是有身份的人了
You're a man of means now.
一位体面的专职兽医
A respectable professional.
她也许会对你刮目相看
She might see you in a whole new light.
看见没
See?
你肯定不想因为缺乏自信而错失良机
You don't want to miss out for a lack of confidence.
你说得有道理
Ah, you may have a point.
不冒风险就没有收获啊
Nothing ventured.
你和海伦不就是这样成的吗
It certainly worked for you and Helen.
现在说还早着呢
Well, it's early days.
我还是有时间搞砸的
I still have time to mess it up.
你们两个到底来不来
Are you two coming?
好极了
Excellent.
院子那头还有两匹马需要锉牙
There's another two need doing, across the yard.
好的 我们来看看是什么情况
Right, let's take a look, shall we?
但愿它不爱踢人
Hope he's not a kicker.
那来咯 真乖
Right, here we go, good lad.
没错 我能看到这里的牙很尖锐
Ah yes, I can see there's quite a sharp point just here.
要把它锉平应该不成问题
Should be able to file that off nicely.
麻烦你稳住它
If you could just hold him steady?
-蒙克姆 -什么事 玛戈小姐
- Monkham? - Yes, Miss Margot.
我今天下午想骑马去塞纳树林
I want to ride out to Sennor Woods this afternoon.
-你能帮我把马匹准备好吗 -没问题 小姐
- Will you see that my horse is ready? - Yes, Miss.
天啊
Gosh.
-你成正经兽医了 崔斯坦 -没错
- Are you an actual vet now, Tristan? - That's right.
崔斯坦·塞巴斯蒂安·法南
Tristan Sebastian Farnon,
皇家兽医学院成员 听候差遣
MRCVS, at your service.
-不错啊你 -该有的证书资历我都有
- Well, well done you. - Yes, I've got all the credentials.
还有学历以及...
And the qualifications and the...
很好
Wonderful.
我先回屋里了
I'm just going up to the house,
不过午餐后就来取马
but I'll be back for him after lunch.
是 小姐
Yes, Miss.
那我就不打扰你干活了
Aye, I'll let you get on, then.
-好的 -你做得很棒
- Jolly good. - You're doing grand.
悠着点
Easy, boy.
老天爷 外面是怎么了
Good Lord, what's going on out there?
是撒旦
That'll be Satan.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yes? - Aye.
它也需要锉牙
He's another that needs raspin'.
原诗是约翰·济慈的《无情的妖女》
"狗狗骑士 你为何这般苦恼
"Oh, what can ail thee, dog-at-arms,
迷茫苍白 独自徘徊"
"Alone and palely loitering?"
我没看到有什么身体上的问题
There's nothing physical that I can see.
只是不喜欢自己独处 对吗
Just don't like being by yourself, is that it?
也许你可以去和杰茜玩玩
Perhaps you could play with Jess.
你确定它没生什么病
Are you sure she's not sickening for something?
完全没有 它非常健康
Not in the least, she's perfectly healthy.
很可能只是想有个伴
Probably just wants a bit of company.
你要去哪儿
And where are you off to?
我给崔斯坦找到了一把备用的锉刀
Oh, I found a spare rasp for Tristan.
他都快完事了吧
He'll be almost done, won't he?
不过还是万无一失的好
Still, better safe than sorry.
-如果你想让我... -不 当然不
- If you'd rather I... - No, of course not.
一不做二不休
In for a penny.
好了
Right.
我们来看看你的牙齿 好不好
Let's take a look at your teeth, then, shall we?
好了 好了 老伙计 行了
That's it, that's it, old fella. Come on.
没什么可担心的 就这样
Nothing to worry about, that's it.
我只是要...
I am just going to... Ah!
你没事吧 崔斯
Are you all right, Triss?
它踢到你了吗
Did he get you?
没事
It's fine.
它几乎没碰到我
He barely made contact.
你确定
You sure?
它差点把我膝盖踢碎了 真的 吉米
He nearly broke my kneecap. Seriously, Jim.
我一度都觉得要痛晕过去了
I thought I was going to pass out at one point.
你应该让我接手的
You should have let me take over.
那样西格弗德就高兴了
Oh, Siegfried would love that.
"不能因为一点淤青就不干活啊
"A man doesn't stop work because of a bruise,
小伤小痛是这行的家常便饭
"cuts and scrapes come with the territory.
一位好兽医绝不会把自己的舒适
"A good vet never puts his own comfort
看得比动物的重要"
before that of the animal."
它狠狠踢了你一脚 是不是
Caught you a good 'un, did he?
对 好像是这样
Er, yes, yes. It seems he did.
嗯 邪恶的畜生
Aye. Evil bugger.
整件事好像让他非常开心啊
Well, he seems positively delighted by the whole thing.
他们喜欢觉得钱花得值
They like to feel they're getting their money's worth.
怎么 我们受罪越多就越好吗
What? So, the more pain and suffering, the better?
谷区的人就是这样
That's Dales folk for you.
他们都是虐待狂
They're a sadistic bunch.
-霍太太 闻着真香啊 -的确
- Oh, I say, Mrs H, smells marvellous. - It really does.
目前只有面包和奶酪
Yes, well, it's just bread and cheese for now.
别碰
So hands off.
你真的不必这样大费周章的
You really didn't need to do all of this.
你的生日一年只有一次
Your birthday only comes round once a year.
吃你的吧 然后就别烦我了
Just eat up and then you can get out from under me feet.
西格弗德没在吗
Siegfried not around?
对 他出去了
Erm, no. He, err, he went out.
去哪儿了
Out where?
他好像...想着去找你们
I think he, err, was hoping to catch up with you.
送备用锉刀之类的
Something about a spare rasp.
-不是吧 -他是这么说的
- Seriously? - So he said.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他是去检查我工作的 对不对
He went to check up on me, didn't he?
非常抱歉 霍尔太太
My apologies, Mrs Hall.
没事 反正午饭也是冷餐
You're all right. Lunch is cold, anyway.
很好
Jolly good.
-我听说我们在庄园和你错过了 -什么
- I heard we missed you at the estate? - What?
哦对 不要紧
Oh, yes. No matter.
我和蒙克姆简单聊了两句
I just had a quick chat with Monkham.
那蒙克姆先生说了什么
So, what did Mr Monkham have to say, then?
也没什么
Not a great deal.
他倒是说了 你应该学着加快动作
He did say you should learn to move a bit quicker.
对付那些公马时你得要小心点
You do have to watch yourself with those stallions.
嗯 我知道
Yes. I know.
没别的了吗
Nothing else?
应该要有吗
Should there have been?
没有 完全没有
No, no, not at all.
我去接
I'll get it.
对于你说的那些改进建议
You know, I've been giving some thought to those suggestions
我近来思考了一下
you made about the improvements.
是吗
Oh, yes?
我们应该坐下来一起计划计划
We should sit down and start making some plans together.
那太好了 谢谢 西格弗德
That'd be great. Thank you, Siegfried.
当然 问题的症结还是钱
All down to money, of course.
但我觉得也是时候了
But I think it's time.
是多布森 他的母牛在分娩 但没有进展
That was Dobson, his heifer's in labour but it's not progressing.
-我说我们会过去帮把手 -好的
- I said we'd head over to lend a hand. - Right, oh.
吉米 你不是要去奥德森家检查那头母马吗
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表