You're sure I can't help you tidy up?
我想还是知趣离开比较好
Oh, I think a discreet exit's probably best.
-谢谢你给我这个 -好好享用
- Thanks for this. - Enjoy.
我给你做了牛奶冻
I made you some blancmange.
我喝酒就行了 不过还是谢了
I'm sticking to liquids, thanks all the same.
-崔斯 -你之前知道吗
- Tris... - Did you know?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我后来才得知的
I only found out later.
你哥哥本来是好意
And your brother's intentions weren't bad.
虽然他也许用错了方法
Even if, perhaps, his methods were.
连那个医生包都不是他买♥♥的吧
Didn't even buy the bag, did he?
仍然是他掏的钱
He was still the one who paid for it.
你不知道他有多在乎你
You have no idea how much he cares for you.
担心你
And worries about you.
-他也很难 -他难
- It's just hard for him... - Hard for him?
太荒唐了
That's rich.
我真心感到抱歉
I am truly sorry.
西格弗德这次太过分了
Siegfried's outdone himself this time.
他本意一定是好的
I mean, I'm sure he meant well...
但好心也会办坏事
But the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
如果崔斯不能提升 那对诊所会有什么影响
So, what will it mean for the practice if Tris isn't stepping up?
一切现代化改变都得再等等了
Well, I suppose any modernisation will have to wait.
海伦 我有件事要告诉你
Helen, there's something to talk to you about.
-关于格拉斯哥 -他们邀请你去工作
- It's about Glasgow. - They offered you a job.
-你怎么... -奥德丽以为我知道就说了
- How did you...? - Audrey thought I knew.
这样
Right.
很抱歉 我一直想告诉你的
I'm so sorry, I've been wanting to tell you.
你在考虑吗
Are you considering it?
我明白了
I see.
我并不是...
It's not...
我之前代班的那人要离职了
The chap I was covering for is leaving,
他们需要找人顶替他
so they need to replace him and, well,
比尔告诉了我妈 然后
Bill told my mum and next thing I know,
她就跟他说我会接下那工作
she told him I'm taking the job.
好吧
Right.
-那你要接下吗 -不 我...
- And are you? - No, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要做出决定 但无论我怎么选
I need to make a decision but whatever I decide,
都会有人失望
I'll be letting people down.
吉米 你之前怎么不说
Oh, James, why didn't you say something?
我不想让你觉得 我在给你压力
I didn't want you to feel like I was putting pressure on you.
什么意思
How do you mean?
海伦
Helen...
我想和你在一起
..I want to be with you.
那意味着留在达罗比 我很喜欢这里 真的
And that means staying in Darrowby, and I love it here, I do.
这地方 这份工作 这里的人
The place, the work, the people.
但如果我留下
But if I stay...
你会伤了你♥妈♥的♥心
You'll break your mother's heart.
他们为我作出了很多牺牲
They've given up so much for me.
我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I'm going to do.
那我们只能想办法解决了 对吧
Well then, we'll just have to work something out, won't we?
再喝杯茶再走
Stay for another brew.
我很想
I'd love to.
但我该回去看看崔斯
But I better get back and check on Tris.
其他人都睡了吗
Have the others turned in?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好得很
Just dandy.
虽然我被当众羞辱
I mean, I've been publicly humiliated,
-被揭穿是个笑柄 -崔斯
- shown up as a laughing stock... - Tris...
但我通过喝上好麦芽酒狠狠报复了
..but I'm exacting my revenge with a very fine malt.
那是西格弗德珍藏的酒吗
Is that Siegfried's special bottle?
当然了
Certainly was.
给
Here.
拿着啊
Come on.
不是说悲惨时要有人陪伴吗
Misery loves company and all that.
如果你早一点发现 会有不同吗
Would it have made a difference if you'd found out sooner?
发现什么 我就是个废物吗
What, that I'm a complete failure?
不知道 也许无知的确是福
Don't know. Maybe ignorance was bliss.
有很多优秀兽医都没有资格证书的
There are plenty of fine vets with no qualifications.
你知道你能胜任 这才最重要
You know you can do the work, that's what matters.
走吧
Come on.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
除非我搞错了 不然今天仍是我生日
Unless I'm mistaken, it's still my birthday,
我们应该去赶牛酒吧痛饮一场
so I say we go and get blasted at the Drovers.
好吧
All right, then.
带上那瓶威士忌
And bring the whisky.
其实我们一开始就该
You know, we should have just gone
直接去酒馆喝酒的
to the bloody pub in the first place.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表