法南先生 你今天听起来不一样 感冒了吗
Mr Farnon, you do sound different today. Have you a cold?
不 我是崔斯坦
No, it's Tristan.
西格弗德的弟弟
Siegfried's brother.
原来如此[我看到了]Oh, I see!
实际上 我看不到
Well, I don't, actually.
几乎什么也看不见
Barely.
已经有十年了
Not for ten years now.
幸好我还有它
Thankfully, I've got this one.
它的鸣叫能为你作伴
His singing keeps you company.
说来奇怪
It's a funny thing.
彼得一声都没吭过
But Peter has never said owt.
我想它是懒
I think he's lazy.
但我喜欢有它在身边 我听见你振翅了
But I likes having him near me. I hear you fluttering!
对不对
Don't I?
是的 我能看到它的喙长得太长了
Yes, well, I can see his beak has got long.
我完全能解决
Nothing I won't be able to sort out.
我们马上就能治好它
We'll have him done in a jiffy.
来吧 彼得 好小伙
Right, come on, Peter, good lad.
它在这呢 来吧
There he is. Come on, then.
来吧 快点
Come on, then, you!
抓到了 好孩子 好孩子
There he is. Good boy. Good boy.
天啊
Oh, God!
出什么事了 亲爱的
Something the matter, dear?
它是个小可爱 对不对
He's a little love, isn't he?
是的
Yes!
我只是需要...
Um, I just need to...
汤普金太太
Mrs. Tompkin,
我想在临床环境里医治它比较好
I think it would be best if I did this in more of a clinical setting.
我要带它回诊所 在那里我有更多...
I'll take him back to the surgery, where I've got more...
工具
tools.
如果你觉得不麻烦的话
If you're sure it's not too much trouble.
当然不麻烦
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
别担心 交给专业兽医吧
Don't you worry - he's in perfectly capable hands!
刚才真是太吓人了
It were hell of a thing.
我以为它们都死了
I thought I'd lost lot of 'em.
我的心都提到了嗓子眼
My heart were right up here where my throat should be.
幸好那条狗只是追了它们一下
Thankfully, the dog just gave them a bit of a chase.
这还是不算借口
Still doesn't excuse it.
你很幸运 没死一只羊
You were lucky not to lose any.
法南先生
Mr. Farnon?
我想它正在分娩
I think she's in labour.
我们需要水和肥皂 罗伯
We'll need water and soap, please, Rob.
我去圈边拿点来
I've got some by the pens.
分娩发生得很快
It's happening very quickly.
等等
Hold on a sec.
放松 姑娘
Easy, girl!
放松
Easy!
是狗引起的吗
Was it brought on by the dog?
有可能 要生了
It could well have been. It's coming.
抓住它
Hold onto her.
我摸到了
I've got it.
出来了
There!
好了
Right.
看看能否让这个小家伙活过来
Let's see if we can't get this chap going.
抱歉 罗伯
Sorry, Rob.
我们尽力了
Nothing we could do.
每年都有许多小羊出生
They have so many born each year,
你觉得这不会对他们造成太大打击 也可以理解
you'd be forgiven for thinking it wouldn't hit them hard.
但打击确实很大
Hmm, but it does.
我或你应该去奥德森家一趟
One of us should drop by the Alderson's.
他们得知道发生了这件事
They need to know this happened.
不能确定就是狗造成的
There's no guarantee the dog did this.
我们都知道 那种程度的痛苦能导致母羊流产
We both know that level of distress can cause an ewe to miscarry.
他们的狗在罗伯的牧场乱跑
Their dog was loose in Rob's field.
如果什么都不做 这种事很可能会再次发生
If something isn't done, it could well happen again.
虽然很难开口 但我们之中得有人去告诉他们
Hard as it is, one of us needs to tell them.
我会顺路去趟那里
I'll pass by on my way through.
崔斯
Triss?
-你在做什么 -霍尔太太 你确实很多疑
- What're you up to? - Mrs. H, you do have a suspicious mind.
事情并非看上去的那样
It's not what it looks like.
-这是只死掉的虎皮鹦鹉吗 -是的
- Is it a dead budgie? - Yes.
那事情就和看上去的一样
Then it's exactly what it looks like.
我没杀它
I didn't kill it.
好吧 可能是我杀的 但这是个意外
Well, I suppose I did, but it was an accident.
完全是自然死亡
Entirely natural causes.
我只是试着抓起它
All I did was try to pick it up.
所以不完全是自然死亡
So not entirely natural.
它一定是快死了
It must've been on its last legs
然后惊吓结束了它的生命
and the shock just finished him off.
我不忍♥心告诉汤普金太太
I didn't have the heart to tell Mrs. Tompkin.
这只鸟是她唯一的依靠
This bird's all she has.
我觉得别无办法
Well, I don't see any way out of it,
除非你有复活动物的能力
unless you somehow learned the powers of resurrection.
霍尔太太 你真是个天才
Mrs. Hall, you're a genius.
-我是吗 -你就是
- I am? - You are.
无论你想做什么... 喂
Whatever you're thinking about doing... Oi!
这一只怎么办
What about this one?
是的
Ah, yes.
别担心 我待会好好安葬它
Don't worry, I'll give him a proper burial later.
老天
Good...
小邋遢
Scruff?
小邋遢
Scruff!
小邋遢
Scruff!
好孩子
Oh, good boy.
它又去本森家了 跟罗伯的羊群在一起
He was over at Benson's again. In with Rob's sheep.
恐怕他有只小羊死了
I'm afraid he lost one of his lambs.
珍妮 我说过你的狗再跑出去
Jenny, what did I say that'd happen to that dog of yours
-会怎么样 -它没攻击任何一只羊
- if he got out again? - He didn't attack any of them.
没有咬痕 但其中一只母羊流产了
There were no bite marks, but one of the ewes miscarried.
我们不能确定这事与小邋遢有关系
We can't be sure it was anything to do with Scruff,
但它之前确实追逐了那些羊
but he was chasing them around before.
爸 你要对它做什么
Dad? What're you going to do to him?
你要对我的狗做什么
What're you going to do to my dog?
我们别无选择 亲爱的
We've no choice love,
-必须杀了它 -不要
- he's got to be put down. - No!
你不能伤害它
You're not hurting him.
你不能伤害我的狗
You're not hurting my dog.
小邋遢
Scruff!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮 你给我回来
Jenny, get yourself back here!
爸 别费劲了
Dad, Dad, don't bother.
-你追不上她的 -这丫头跟赛狗似的
- You'll never catch her. - Girl's like a bloody whippet.
-怎么回事 -她的猎犬跑到本森的羊群里了
- What happened? - That hound of hers got in with Benson's sheep.
-本森损失了一只羔羊 -它不是条危险的狗
- He's lost a lamb. - He's not a dangerous dog.
它也许年轻好动 但本性不坏
Young and over-excited, but he doesn't have a bad bone in him.
是吗
Oh, aye.
-你又怎么知道 -爸
- What would you know about it? - Dad...
我有些和动物打交道的经验 奥德森先生
I do have some experience with animals, Mr Alderson...
是吗 当你的狗做出这种事
Yeah, well, your animal does something like that,
伤害别人的家畜 你就该承担责任
hurts another man's stock, you should take responsibility for it.
杀死一条健康的狗是不对的
It's not right to kill a perfectly healthy animal.
年轻人 这是这里的规矩
That's the way things are done round here, son.
不过我也不指望你这种人能理解
Mind you, I wouldn't expect your type to understand that.
他很生气
He's upset.
看得出来
I can tell.
你知道那条狗能被训练好的
You know the dog can be trained.
它只是犯了错
It was just a mistake.
就像爸爸说的 这里有这里的规矩
Well, like Dad says, there's a way things are done.
你想的话 我可以去找她
I could go after her if you like.
我们可以开我车去
We could take my car.
她也不是第一次出走了
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表