-你刚才真厉害 -多谢夸奖
- That was very impressive. - Thank you.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
不知道 我喜欢吵完架后潇洒离场
No idea, I always like to sweep out at the end of an argument.
不过既然已经在走了
But since we're on the move,
不如去个更宜人的地方 好吗
might I suggest somewhere more salubrious?
-雷尼斯顿酒馆怎么样 -有何不可
- The Renniston, perhaps? - Why not?
再次道歉 我踩到你脚趾了
Sorry again about your toes.
刚才太棒了
Oh, it was great.
你太棒了
You were great.
我已经好久没有...
It's been so long since...
我真的很需要这支舞
I really needed that.
那就好
I'm glad.
我去拿我们的酒
I'll, er, I'll fetch our drinks.
别忘了中途停下来喘口气
Don't forget to come up for air.
晚安 崔斯坦
Goodnight, Tristan.
海伦 好久不见 你最近好吗
Helen, been awhile. How've you been?
还行 你呢
Yeah, not bad. You?
一如既往
Oh, same as always...
怎么样 愿意和我跳支舞吗
What do you say then, lass, fancy a turn around the floor?
-芬利 这... -你好
- Oh, Fernley, this is... - Hello.
我是吉米·哈利
I'm James Herriot.
你好啊
Right, nice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我并非有意... 如果你们是一对
I didn't mean to... If you two are together, then.
我们吗 不是的
Us? Oh, no, we're not.
-我们是吗 -完全不是那回事
- Are we? - No, not at all.
只是 过去我们偶尔会一起跳舞
Only, we were known to have the odd dance in the past.
我们还搭档赢过一场演出
We even won a show together.
去吧 至少他不会踩到你脚趾
Go on, at least he won't stand on your toes.
好吧
Right.
真的 没关系
Really, no trouble.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourself.
谢谢 吉米
Thanks, James.
大笨蛋
Idiot.
喝茶吗 西格弗德
Tea, Siegfried?
如果你不介意的话 崔斯坦
If you wouldn't mind, Tristan,
谢谢你 你真好
thank you, very kind.
好了 祝福你
When. Bless you.
-昨晚过得愉快吗 -很愉快
- Good evening? - Oh, very much so.
-还要这样多久 -什么
- How long's this going to go on for? - What?
这种空洞的谈话
The inane expressions...
沾沾自喜的满足感
..the smug sense of satisfaction.
霍尔太太 我还以为你听说我们昨晚
Mrs Hall, I would've thought you'd be glad
玩得很开心 会高兴呢
to hear we enjoyed ourselves last night.
足以让我倒尽胃口 吃不下早餐了
Oh, it's enough to put me off my breakfast.
那吉米呢
What about James?
他玩得开心吗
Did he enjoy himself?
达罗比 2297号♥
Darrowby, two, two, nine, seven.
稍等
One moment.
法南先生
Mr Farnon.
是梅里克上校
Colonel Merrick.
喂 有什么事
Yes, what, is it?
是吗
Oh, you do?
我得先查看下我们的预约日程
Yes, well, I'll have to consult our appointment diary first.
三点行吗
Three o'clock?
早餐准备好了
Breakfast's on the table.
我马上过去
I'll be there in a minute.
到时见
See you then.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
它情况不错 发烧降下来了
He's doing all right, temperature's down.
感染开始痊愈
The infection is starting to clear up.
你可以打给哈蒙德先生 叫他晚点来接它
You can call Mr Hammond and tell him to pick him up later.
我不是问这个
That's not what I meant.
亲爱的
Oh, love.
没关系
It's alright.
海伦需要和很多人聊近况
There are a lot of people Helen needs to catch up with.
哈利
Herriot!
崔斯坦
Tristan!
我只离你一米远
I'm literally three feet away from you.
我不明白你为什么要吆喝
I don't understand why you have to bellow.
别这么敏感 拿着
Don't be such a sensitive Sidney. Here.
我一直没拿出来 一人一件
I've been keeping these back, one each.
这是干什么用的
And what are these for?
你说你希望我们更现代化 对吗 吉米
You said you wanted us to modernise, James?
我们要给好上校一场难忘的表演
We're about to give the good Colonel a show he'll never forget.
早上好 上校
Morning, Colonel.
今天潘迪不在吗
No Pandhi today?
你是我们的兽医 法南 至少目前如此
You're our vet, Farnon, for now, at any rate.
幸好我们挤出时间为你出诊了
Well, I'm glad we managed to squeeze you in.
给病患做好手术准备
Yes, prepare the patient for the operation.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们要开始了
Right. This is where we go in.
希望你不容易吐 心理承受能力差者不宜观看
I hope you aren't squeamish, it's not for the faint hearted.
我见过血 你不用担心 我不会晕倒
I've seen blood before, you needn't worry, I shan't faint.
瘤胃露出来了 这是牛的第一胃
Now, you see the rumen exposed, the cow's first stomach,
你知道牛有四个胃吗
you know they have four?
等等 法南 那看起来不太妙
Hang on Farnon, that doesn't look too clever.
估计只是有点瘤胃胀气 你说对吧
Um, yes, it's probably just a bit of ruminal gas. Wouldn't you say?
对 很可能是
Aye, probably.
吉米 你能来帮我一下吗
James, could I borrow you for a second?
法南 不是说你是这地区最优秀的兽医吗
Farnon, what was it you said, the finest vet in the district?
你现在的表现可真是"名副其实"啊
You're putting on a right show, now.
西格弗德 你不觉得让上校
Siegfried, do you not think the good Colonel could
近距离欣赏你的手艺 对他有好处吗
benefit from seeing some of your handiwork up close?
你此刻真是满脑子妙计 吉米
You know, you really are full of good ideas at the moment, James.
上校 过来吧
Yes, Colonel, come in.
过来
Come in, that's it.
对 再靠近些
That's it, a little closer.
请给我手术刀
Scalpel, please.
-给 -谢谢
- There we are. - Thank you.
准备好了吗 上校
Ready, Colonel?
赶紧动手吧 法南
Oh, get on with it, Farnon.
我浑身...
Absolutely...
这就是病因 你怎么看
That's what the problem was. What do you make of that?
-法南 你搞什... -是法南先生
- Farnon, what the... - It's Mr Farnon...
我会把账单寄给你
..and my bill will be in the post.
我觉得进行得很顺利
Well, I thought that went rather well.
-是的 -非常精彩
- Absolutely. - Quite the show.
教科书级别的
Text book.
老天 我浑身沾满那玩意
God, absolutely covered in the stuff.
你得把它关在家里几天
You'll have to keep him inside for a few days
保持伤口干净
to keep the wound clean.
但我对感染的痊愈程度很满意
But I'm pleased with how the infection is clearing up.
感激不尽 哈利先生
Well, we can't thank you enough, Mr Herriot.
不客气
No trouble at all.
霍尔太太会送你出去
Mrs Hall will show you out.
走吧 小石头 回家了
Come on, then, Rock, here we go.
看样子它们变成好朋友了
It looks like these two have become firm friends.
真不舍得让它走 对吧 杰茜
Oh, we'll be sorry to see him go. Won't we, Jess?
它们一定能再见面的
I'm sure they could see each other again.
我们可以带它们一块去散步
We could take them for a walk together.
通常都是那几位男士带杰茜出去散步
One of the men usually take Jess out.
那算了
Well, never mind.
也许我们会在外面见到你 杰茜
Maybe we'll see you out and about, hey, Jess.
等你厌倦了把时钟调快
When you grow tired of moving your clock forward,
就叫我来修钟吧
let me know and I'll come fix it.
流逝的时间不可复追
Lost time is never found again.
小石头 我们走吧
Come on, Rock, let's go.
别关门
Oh, hold on.
海伦 见到你真高兴
Oh, Helen, love, good to see you.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表