吉米在吗
Is James about?
在里面
In there.
进来吧
Come in.
我在收拾 马上就好
I'm just clearing up, won't be a second.
很抱歉我们昨晚走散了
Sorry we lost each other last night.
没关系 别担心
Oh, it's fine, don't worry.
我很久没跟大家叙旧过了
It's been so long since I caught up with everyone.
大部分人是我从小就认识的
I've known most of them since we were kids.
没事 我能理解
Oh, it's all right, I understand.
我回家再次见到朋友们也是一样的
It was the same for me when I went home, seeing everyone again.
听你称其他地方为家 感觉很怪
It feels strange hearing you call somewhere else home.
你属于这里
You belong here.
这里就是你的家
This is your home.
我昨晚找过你 但没找到
I looked for you last night, couldn't find you?
我被拉到外面 跟吉恩·吉尔伯特
I got dragged into a conversation outside
和萨莫斯先生聊天
with Gene Gilbert and Mr Summers.
他们话匣子一打开就没完了
Once they get their teeth in, they're hard to shake off.
我本来想再和你跳舞
I would've liked to have danced with you again.
如果你的脚趾受得了
If your toes could take it.
昨晚之前 我已经许久没有
Last night were the first time in a long time
感到如此自在了
that I've felt like myself again...
而我会去那里都是因为你
..and I was only there because of you.
奥德森小姐还好吗
Everything all right with Miss Alderson?
很好
Aye, grand.
一切都很好
Everything's grand.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表