but that will be the fifth peck he has had this year.
好吧
Oh, right.
或许是因为它是独生狗
Perhaps it's because he's an only dog.
我认为独生子比起来自大家庭的孩子
I do think that an only develops more prejudices
会产生更多偏见
than one from a large family.
你同意吗
Wouldn't you agree?
别生气嘛
Try not to be upset.
你很快会再和叔叔们见面的
You will see your uncles again very soon.
分别的痛苦远远比不上重逢的喜悦
And the pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 庞弗里太太
Good day, Mrs Pumphrey.
再见 小淘气
Goodbye, Tricky.
对哦 小淘气 我怎么那么失礼
Oh, of course, Tricky, yes, where are my manners?
弗朗索瓦 帮我拿一下
Francois, would you mind?
你提醒我了呢
You reminded me...
聊表谢意
To say thank you.
给它哈利叔叔的
To his Uncle Herriot.
腌鱼美味极了
The kippers - exquisite.
请开回家 弗朗索瓦
Right, home, please, Francois.
再见啦
Toodle-oo.
再见
Bye-bye.
走啦
Come on!
菲莉丝又死了一头牛犊
Phyllis lost another stirk.
还有几头也快了
A few more are on their way out.
但她决心要继续撑下去
But she is determined to keep going,
哪怕只剩下一半牛犊
even if it's only with half a herd.
你说得对
You were right.
我现在明白了 我很抱歉...
I get it now, and I'm sorry about...
这个屋顶是我妈妈生前最喜欢的地方
This was my mum's favourite spot up here on this roof.
我们以前常在午饭时爬上来 坐这儿吃三明治
Used to come up here at lunchtime and eat our sandwiches.
她会指向农场各个角落 然后告诉我
She'd point out different parts of the farm and tell me,
"你就是在那里跳过草捆时
"That's where you scraped your knee
擦伤膝盖的
trying to jump over the bales.
那就是你第一次帮忙接生羔羊的地方
"That's where you helped out with your first lambing.
就是在那一处
"And that spot there...
我告诉你♥爸♥爸我怀上了你
"..that's where I told your dad I were pregnant with you.
他傻笑得合不拢嘴"
"And his grin filled his whole face."
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表