No.
-不要什么 -我不想再听你指挥了
- No, what? - No, I'm not listening to you any more.
既然你让我负责照顾母鸡
You put me in charge of these hens
我就要按自己的方式来
so I'm going to do it my way.
你这是无理取闹
You're being ridiculous.
我保证 到了明早
And I can guarantee that by tomorrow morning,
这些鸡肯定能从...
these hens will have eggs coming out of their...
耳朵生出蛋
..ears.
什么
Wh...
老天呐 你这个蠢货
Oh, God damn it, you stupid bloody animal.
天呐
God!
-早 多尔比太太 -你好
- Morning, Mrs Dalby. - Hello.
它们今天怎么样
How are they today?
还在坚持
Still fighting.
我按你说的 给他们吃了饼粕和干草
I've been giving them the cake and hay like you said.
我把所有的零花钱都拿去买♥♥饼粕了
I emptied my penny jar to pay for cake.
你是个好孩子 比利 你♥爸♥爸会很骄傲的
You're a good lad, Billy. Your dad would be proud.
比利 过来帮忙
Hey, Billy, give us a hand with this.
为了买♥♥饼粕 我把积蓄都拿出来了
I actually dipped into the family savings to pay for the cake.
但比利很想帮忙
But Billy was so desperate to help
所以我让他以为我们用了他的钱
that I let him think we used his pennies.
趁他不注意 我再把零钱洒在农场里
Probably scatter them on the farm when he's not looking,
让他以为又发现更多钱了
let him think he's found more.
要不试试咽部注射 这里的农夫都说肯定管用
What about a throat injection? Farmers round here swear by it.
我们可以试试
We could try.
注射剂是氯仿 松节油和杂酚油的混合物
It's a mix of chloroform, turpentine and creosote.
-不能保证有用 不过 -总有一线希望
- There's no guarantee that it will help but... - We can always hope.
-对吧 哈利先生 -没错
- Right, Mr Herriot? - Right, aye.
不怎么严重
It's nothing serious.
看起来只是个小伤口
Just a small cut, by the looks of it.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God for that.
要是出了事 庞弗里太太不得杀了我们
Mrs Pumphrey would have our guts for garters.
这也是给它个教训 别忘鸡窝里跑
That'll teach him to get involved with the chickens.
-是吗 -什么
- Will it? - What?
你很清楚我指的是什么
You know very well, what.
如果你不插手 这些都不会发生
If you'd left well alone, none of this would have happened.
这怎么能是我的错呢
How is it my fault that he...?
他只想让你骄傲
All he wants to do is make you proud
但你给他设定的标准根本不可能达到
but you set these standards for him that are impossible to meet.
要是你偶尔能给他一些空间
If you just left him to it once in a while,
他或许会给你惊喜
maybe he'd surprise you.
我们不是在说吴淘气 对吧
We're not talking about Tricki Woo any more, are we?
人都很简单 法南先生
We're simple folk, really, Mr Farnon.
每个人都只想偶尔被鼓励一下
We all just want the occasional pat on the head.
对不对 小淘气
Isn't that right, Tricki?
谢谢你帮我们这么多 哈利先生
Thanks for helping us with all of this, Mr Herriot.
谢谢你 哈利先生
Yeah, thank you, Mr Herriot.
不用客气 苦活都是你们干的
Not at all. You did all the hard work.
我做的都是轻松的部分
I had the easy job.
哈利先生 多尔比太太
Mr Herriot! Mrs Dalby!
比利 要不你来帮我
Hey, Billy, why don't you give me a hand
多拾些干草吧
to fetch them some more hay?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不是个农夫
I'm not a farmer.
比利才是农夫
Billy was the farmer.
他什么都懂
He knew everything there was to know
他为我们在这里经营的一切感到自豪
and he was so proud the life we'd built here
而我让他失望了
and I'm letting him down.
菲莉丝 你没有让任何人失望
Phyllis, you're not letting anyone down.
我知道 有时候会有这种感觉
I know it can feel like that sometimes
但你已经尽全力了
but you're doing the best you can.
可要是尽全力也还是不够呢
But what if my best isn't good enough?
你想要做的事极为艰难
What you're trying to do here is hard.
换作别人也一定会自我怀疑
Anyone would doubt themselves.
妈妈 我们会好起来吗
Mum, are we going to be all right?
过来 宝贝
Come here, love.
当然会好起来
Of course we are.
给你 吉米
Here we go, James.
刚熨好
All fresh and aired.
多谢 霍尔太太
Thanks, Mrs H.
很帅气嘛
Oh, very handsome.
它们要是能熬过今晚就是奇迹了
It'll be a miracle if they make it through the night.
奇迹出现可不止一次了
Having been proved wrong more than once,
我已明白 永远不要低估自然的适应力
I've learned never to underestimate the resilience of nature.
好吧 我该出发了
Right, well, I best be off.
-再见 -祝你好运
- Cheerio. - Good luck.
等一下
Wait a sec.
-我帮你把信寄走了 -谢了
- I've posted your letter for you. - Thanks.
我知道这很艰难 但你今天已为菲莉丝
I know it's hard but you've done what you can today
和你妈妈做了你力所能及的事
for Phyllis and your mother.
现在去享受和海伦共处的时光吧 这很重要
Now go have a wonderful time with Helen. It's important.
恩格迪沃先生 晚上好
Mr Ingledew. Good evening.
这应该是你们的吧
I presume this is yours.
我昨天看到它们被运到这里
I saw them arrive yesterday.
崔斯坦
Tristan?
崔斯坦
Tristan!
谢谢 吉米
Thanks, James.
走吧 安娜贝尔 我带你回家
Come on, Annabel, let's get you home.
天呐
God!
刚才好险啊
That was close.
糟了
Damn it.
不
Oh, no!
该死
Damn it.
妈呀
Oh, dear.
你还是先进来吧 吉米
You'd better come in, James.
确实有点狼狈
Oh, dear, indeed.
我在来的路上把车开进了水沟里
The car ran into a bit of a ditch on the way over.
也许你可以跟我爸借一双鞋穿
Perhaps you can borrow a pair of my dad's shoes.
-不用 没事 -你不能这样出门啊
- Oh, no, that's quite all right. - You can't go out like that.
爸爸 你能借吉米一双鞋和袜子吗
Dad, lend James some shoes and socks, will you?
-真的不用... -胡说 爸爸不会介意的
- There's really no need... - Nonsense. Dad don't mind.
-给 你可以用这个擦裤子 -谢谢
- Here. You can wipe your trousers down with this. - Thanks.
给你
There you go.
我的旧舞鞋
My old dancing shoes.
有段时间没穿出去过了
Been a while since they've had an outing.
真的不用 我没事
Honestly, I'll be fine.
你是不喜欢吗 吉米
Are they not to your liking, James?
不不 这鞋...
No, no, these are...
很完美
They're perfect.
谢谢你 奥德森先生
Thank you, Mr Alderson.
嗯
Aye.
我去看看海伦在干什么
I'll go see what Helen's up to.
吉米来了
James is here.
你能保证让爸爸检查谷仓顶的防水布吗
Can you make sure dad checks the tarpaulin on the barn roof
-还要保证... -别担心了 好好玩
- and make sure...? - Stop worrying. Go enjoy yourself.
你不在我和爸爸也不会有问题
Me and Dad will be just fine without you.
抱歉 吉米
Sorry, James.
我们可以去雷尼斯顿餐厅吃晚饭
I thought we could go to the Renniston for dinner.
-那我去换身衣服 -不用 你看起来...
- I should go and get changed, then. - No, you look...
完美无瑕
..perfect.
快走吧 去雷尼斯顿吃饭可不能迟到
Go on, then. Don't want to be late for the Renniston.
我不会太晚回家的
I won't be late.
玩得开心 亲爱的
Enjoy yourself, love.
再见
Goodbye.
我去开门
I'll get it!
崔斯坦
Tristan!
我交给你这么简单的小任务
I give you this simple, little job
本想着就算是你 也很难搞砸
one would have thought even you would be hard put to make a mess of it
但你看看现在的情况
and look at the situation.
一个鸡蛋都没见过
Not one solitary egg have we seen,
母鸡像鸽子一样到处乱飞
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表