Here we go again.
晚上好 霍尔太太
Evening, Mrs Hall.
别担心 是我来早了 想着你可能需要帮忙
Oh, don't worry, I'm early. I thought you might need a hand.
你真好
Oh, you are good.
那些餐巾要摆桌上
Well, those napkins need going on the table.
但先把外套脱了吧
But take your coat off first.
你叫我奥德丽就行了
And will you call me Aud?
我们也认识很久了
You've known me long enough.
你竟然能弄出这么丰盛的菜肴 奥德丽
I can't believe what you've pulled off here, Aud.
如果是我 我会跟崔斯说吃冷盘自助
If it were me, I'd have told Tris he could have a cold buffet
这还算他走运呢
and count himself lucky.
做饭不算什么
Oh, the cooking's no trouble.
其他的那些蠢事才让我♥操♥心
It's all the other madness.
西格弗德又故技重施了 是吗
Siegfried up to his usual tricks, is he?
他态度... 很好
He's being...very nice.
甚至让崔斯坦开那辆罗孚
Even let Tristan drive the Rover.
-这不像他啊 -可不是吗
- That's not like him. - Well, no.
我觉得这让崔斯坦很紧张
I think Tristan's finding it quite unnerving.
说实话 我们都紧张
To be honest, we all are.
不过吉米说崔斯做得很好
James says Tris is doing well, though.
目前来说还不错
So far, so good.
他认为这样你们就可以对这里做些改变
He reckons it'll mean you can make some changes around here.
是啊
Seems so.
我觉得他习惯了格拉斯哥的轻松生活
I think he got used to the easy life in Glasgow.
说实话 他回来我还有点惊讶
To be honest, I'm half surprised ever came back.
他妈妈肯定很希望他
I think his mother was certainly keen for him
接受那份稳定工作
to accept the permanent position.
他们给了他工作吗
Did they offer him one?
貌似是的
Apparently.
具体细节我不太清楚
I don't know all the details.
好吧
Right.
-他什么也没说 -他没说吗
- He didn't say anything. - Did he not?
我们差不多准备好了
Now, I think we're just about ready.
不过 之前那只拉布拉多一直叫个不停
Though, with that blessed Labrador howling nonstop earlier,
但愿我没把豌豆错放进牛奶冻里
I'm just hoping I haven't put peas in the blancmange.
感觉很美妙 是吧
Good feeling, isn't it?
的确很好
It really is.
第一只小牛犊
First calf.
我没搞砸
And I didn't mess it up.
再次感谢你 法南先生
Thanks again, Mr Farnon.
-你要保重 -我会的
- You take care now. - Will do.
晚上好 多布森先生
Good evening, Mr Dobson.
你确定你肩膀这样还能开车吗
You're sure you'll be all right, driving with that shoulder?
我们可以把罗孚放在这 然后...
We can easily leave the Rover and we could...
你个混♥蛋♥
You bugger!
你刚才是在演戏吗
You were putting that on?
你得承认 刚才的表演很精彩
You've got to admit, it was an inspired performance.
我跟你说
I'll tell you something,
多布森肯定会跟西格弗德好好表扬你一番
Siegfried is going to get a glowing report from Mr Dobson.
我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose.
西格弗德真的很为你骄傲
Siegfried really is proud of you, you know.
他才没有
No, he's not.
但今天之后 或许他就不会觉得我一无是处了
But maybe after today, he might stop thinking I'm a hopeless case.
海伦 你来了
Helen, you're here!
生日快乐 崔斯
Oh, happy birthday, Tris.
吉米
James.
你好
Hello, there.
你看到西格弗德了吗
Have you seen Siegfried?
他说多布森先生打了通电♥话♥来
He said something about a telephone call from Mr Dobson.
好的
Right.
我去换衣服了
I'd better go change.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
我该把这些拿过去了
I should take these through.
不 这很有帮助 多布森先生
No, that's very helpful, Mr. Dobson.
谢谢 也祝你愉快
Thank you. Yes, and you.
西格弗德
Siegfried.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
不是该我这么问你吗
Shouldn't I be asking you that?
是啦 一切都很好
Right, yes. All good.
顺利接生了一头小牛
One calf delivered safe and sound.
正如希望的那样
As one would hope.
快去换衣服 你的客人要到了
Well, go on, then, get yourself dressed, you've guests arriving.
-我以为你想... -我去开门吧
- I just thought you might want to... - I'll get it, shall I?
好的
Yes.
不 该我去
No, I should.
布朗普顿太太 你好
Mrs. Brompton, hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望我没来得太早
I do hope I'm not too early.
怎么会 你来得正是时候
Not at all, you're right on time.
-你好 戴安娜 -你好 西格弗德
- Diana. - Siegfried.
-你看起来真帅气 -谢谢
- My, how dashing you look. - Thank you.
低档金酒 你们男人喝高级红酒时我们喝这个
A spot of blue ruin, for when you boys huddle up with your port.
我和霍尔太太也不会错失快乐 对不对
No need for me and Mrs. Hall to miss out. Don't you agree?
是的 你真好
Very kind of you, I'm sure.
请进吧
Come in.
寿星在哪里
So, where's the birthday boy?
但愿他正在换一身没那么臭的衣服
I hope, changing into less-odoriferous attire.
西格弗德 你太坏了
Oh, Siegfried, you are dreadful.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是玛戈·西布莱特·桑德斯
Margot Sebright Saunders.
崔斯坦叫我7点半来的
Tristan did say to come at 7:30?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
-请进 -谢谢
- Please, do come in. - Thank you.
很高兴终于见到你了 法南太太
So lovely to finally meet you, Mrs. Farnon.
这是送给你的
These are for you.
不 我不是...
No, I'm not...
西格弗德 说实话
Siegfried, honestly.
你有什么没告诉我吗
Is something you haven't told me?
我是管家 霍尔太太
I'm Mrs. Hall, the housekeeper.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我该...
Should I...?
我把这些插到水里
I'll just put these in water.
玛戈 快进来
Margot, do come in.
女士们 如果这款雪利酒对你们来说太干涩
Now, then, ladies, if this amontillado is too dry for you,
我还有更甜的酒
I do have something sweeter.
我想我们已经够甜了 对吗 玛戈
Oh, I think we're sweet enough already, don't you, Margot?
是的 当然啦
Oh, yes, absolutely!
海伦 我想你认识西布莱特·桑德斯小姐吧
Helen, I believe you know Ms. Sebright Saunders?
海伦 很高兴见到你
Helen! So lovely to see you.
玛戈 你好吗
Margot, how are you?
我很好
Oh, I'm perfectly fine.
但你还好吗
But how are you?
我真为你和休的事感到伤心
I was simply devastated about you and Hugh.
我们都是
We all were.
你们真是太好了
Oh, that's very kind of you.
无论如何 很高兴看到你出来走动
I'm so glad to see you out and about, despite everything.
-好了 给你 -谢谢
- Right, here we are. - Thank you.
那是什么情况
What's all that about?
玛戈是休的老朋友
Oh, Margot was an old pal of Hugh's.
他们两家是世交之类的
Family friends or what have you.
你之前就没想过提一下这事吗
You didn't think to mention that before?
他有跟你说什么吗
Has he said anything to you?
-谁 -西格弗德
- Who? - Siegfried.
我知道他跟多布森通过电♥话♥
I know he's spoken to Dobson on the phone.
如果他认为我搞砸了
If he thinks I've botched it somehow,
为什么不说点什么
why doesn't he just say something?
请各位进来吧
If you'd all like to come through,
晚餐已准备好
dinner is served.
玛戈 你♥爸♥那匹小母马怎么样了
So, Margot, how's that May mare of your father's?
他会让它参加西北巡回赛吗
Will he be entering her on the northwest circuit?
我觉得应该会 它表现很好
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表