Mr Alderson. Young Rudds.
你们的父亲呢?
Where's your father?
他不能来 奥德森先生 羊跑出来了
He can't come, Mr Alderson, the sheep got out
他必须把羊群围起来 你在开玩笑吧?
and he needs to round 'em up. You're kidding me?
不 我们没开玩笑 我们是认真的 才怪
No, we're not. We're not. You're not.
所以他不来了?
So he's not coming?
那我们就少了一位球员
So we're a player short.
去吧 你不能让他们只有十个人啊
Well, go on. You can't let them go out wi' ten men.
奥德森先生 如果你需要人手 我可以帮忙
I can always play, Mr Alderson, if that would be any help?
帮忙?那可真是帮了大忙
Help? Yeah, that'd be a big help.
你早该加入了
Shame you didn't offer before.
去帮你们爸爸找羊吧
Go and help your dad look for them sheep.
欢迎加入球队
Welcome to the team.
是 谢了
Yes, thanks.
午安
Afternoon.
霍顿先生 决定好了吗?人头
Mr Hulton, would you like to make the call? Heads.
各位 我们先投球
We're bowling, lads.
我们击球
We're batting.
我们都会轮到 我宁愿第二轮再击球 但是…
Well, we've got to do it sometime. I'd rather do it second, but...
哈利
Herriot.
休
Hugh.
还记得我们去年怎么做的吗?
Right, remember what we did last year?
来吧 孩子们 保持警惕
Come on, boys, stay alert.
爸 加油
Go on, dad.
哈利 雀跃一点
Look lively, Herriot.
大家加油 好
Come on, lads!
好 开始
OK, play.
加把劲 各位 加油 真不走运
Knock to it, lads, come on! Unlucky, unlucky!
打得好...
Good shot...
4分
Four!
很好的开场 霍顿先生
Excellent opener, Mr Hulton.
看来霍顿先生很认真啊
Looks like Mr Hulton means business.
哈利
Herriot.
好球
Oh, good shot!
哈利 你的球
Yours, Herriot!
到后面接
Get behind it.
吉米 加油 真不走运
Come on, James! Unlucky.
只是一分打 守门员那里
Just a single. Keepers' end.
霍顿得50分
That's Hulton's 50.
很好 打得好
Good, good play
哈利
Herriot.
吉米 注意球 加油
James! Ball! Come on, lad!
哈利先生 眼睛要看球
Eye on the ball, Mr Herriot.
霍顿123分
123...
没有出局
..for no wickets.
没出局
Not out.
可恶
Chin up.
不走运 下次加油吧
Unlucky. Next time, lads.
吉米看起来有点热
James is looking a bit hot.
休故意让他跑来跑去
Hugh's giving him a right runaround.
海伦
Helen.
你好吗?你好 玛格
How are you? Hello, Margot.
我很好 谢谢 这位是我妹妹珍妮
Yeah, I'm fine thank you. This is my sister, Jenny.
你好
Hello.
喜欢看比赛吗?
Are you enjoying the match?
我会喜欢的 只要我们能让对手出局
I will once we start getting some wickets.
是 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
待会品茶帐篷见了
Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you in the tea tent.
那是怎么回事?
What was all that about?
来个出局吧 西格弗德
Let's be having a wicket, Siegfried.
你好 霍尔 你好
Hello there. Hello.
我注意到你很忙
I noticed you were rather tied to your post
可能需要来点茶饮
and thought you might be in need of refreshment.
你人真好
Oh, that's very kind of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
法南先生的运气似乎不太好
Your Mr Farnon doesn't seem to be having much luck.
他投得太接近三柱门
Trouble is, he's overpitching.
那是什么意思?
When you say "overpitching"?
球落地的地方太接近击球手
He's landing the ball too close to the batsman,
更容易被打到
making it easier to drive.
吉米 加油
Go on, James.
为外野手制♥造♥了麻烦
He's making it harder for the fielders.
确实
So he does.
哈利 你还好吗?
Are you all right, there, Herriot?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
这次不能怪公牛了吧
Well, you can't blame the bull this time.
能帮我把分数改成138吗?
Would you mind changing that to 138?
查普曼先生
Mr Chapman. Mm?
我觉得够了
I think that's enough.
来吧 哈利
Come on, Harry.
那是宣布这轮结束了
Ah, and that's the declaration.
各位 喝茶吧
Tea, everyone!
怎么回事?
What's happening?
霍顿认为他的得分够多了 所以宣布这轮结束
Hulton thinks he's got enough runs to win so he's declared.
他不继续打了
He's stopping.
这对我们来说是好消息吧?
Well, that's good news for us, isn't it?
是 如果你喜欢被可怜的话
Aye. If you like charity.
我真的需要喝杯茶
I could certainly use a cup of tea.
那就多喝点吧
Well, enjoy it while you can.
接下来换我们击球了
We're batting next.
场面不会很好看
And it won't be pretty.
来点猪肉派 你喜欢吧
Pork pie, you love that.
好吃… 不喜欢吗?
Oh, yum-yum-yum. No?
那来块小小的糖霜面包呢?
Or how about a tiny piece of iced bun?
法南先生
Oh! Oh, Mr Farnon.
希望你别太丧气
I hope you're not too disheartened.
一点也不
Oh, not at all.
我们击球很厉害 就是那种精神
We've got a lot of strength in our batting. That's the spirit.
毕竟你有秘密武器嘛
And, you have your secret weapon.
当然是你弟弟啊
Your brother, of course.
是
Yes.
他去年的表现很突出啊
He opened quite gloriously last year.
他确实打得不错
He did do very well.
吴淘气 拜托
Tricki, please.
牠不喜欢被牵绳绑着
He simply hates this horrid lead.
手术后就不用了
Well, it's only till the operation.
那之后呢?
And what then?
你能向我保证
Can you promise me
牠结扎后还会是我原来的吴淘气吗?
he'll still be my Tricki once he's been emasculated?
有些狗在结扎后脾气会略有变化
Some dogs do present a slight change in temperament.
那就是我害怕的
Yes, that's what I feared.
感觉太残忍♥了
It just feels too cruel.
为什么牠就不能尽情做自己
Why shouldn't he be allowed to express his true self
体验完整的生活呢?
and experience life to the full?
如果汉肖先生愿意接受协议的话…
And if Mr Handshaw were open to an arrangement...
他看起来确实不排斥
Well, he certainly gave that impression.
法南先生 你会怎么做呢?
Well, what would you do, Mr Farnon?
庞弗里夫人 你知道吗?
Do you know what, Mrs Pumphrey?
如果我是你 我就不用牵绳了
If I were you, I would forget the lead
让吴淘气想做什么就做什么吧
and just let Tricki do what comes naturally.
毕竟人生苦短啊?
Life's just too short, isn't it?
我就知道你会了解
I knew you would understand.
休 能跟你说句话吗?
Hugh, could I speak to you for a moment?
当然
Course.
我想跟你说对不起
I just want to say, how, how sorry I am.
我对之前发生的一切感到抱歉
For everything that happened.
事情都过去了
That's water under the bridge.
我知道 但我一直没机会亲自跟你好好道歉
No, I know, but I've not had chance to apologise properly.In person.
我从来都不想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
只是我们不适合
We just weren't right for one another.
我知道我不会让你开心
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表