None of this is my doing...
他只是在做他认为正确的事
He's only doing what he thinks is right.
一向如此
That's all he ever does.
就算那并不容易
Even if it's not easy.
你一定能理解的吧
I'm sure that's something you can relate to.
很高兴又见到你 海伦
It's good to see you again, Helen.
我也是
You too.
不断鼓励它
Keep encouraging him.
别追它们 小邋遢 别过去
Leave them be, Scruff. Leave.
这就对了 奖励它吃的
That's it. Give him a treat.
好好了
All right.
现在可以试试放开狗绳
Now you can try letting go off the lead.
乖一点 小邋遢 求你了
Be good, Scruff, please, be good.
他做到了 吉米
He's doing it, James!
它真的做到了
He's really doing it.
好孩子 小邋遢
Good lad, Scruff.
-成功了 -它连看都没看羊群
- There you go. - He's not even looking at 'em...
-海伦 我们在训练... -珍妮 给我回家
- Helen, we've just been train... - Jenny, get back up to the 'ouse.
-可是 -立刻回去 珍妮
- But...! - Now please, Jenny.
-抱歉 也许我该先跟你商量 -也许
- Sorry, I maybe should've spoken to you... - Maybe?
没什么也许
There's no maybe about it.
我知道我不是本地人
I know I'm not from around here,
我可能不懂这里的规矩
and I might not understand the way things are done,
但我很清楚对和错的区别
but I know the difference between right and wrong.
杀死一只无辜动物绝不可能是对的
Killing a perfectly good animal can never be right.
这不是你的狗 毁的也不是你的声誉
It's not your dog or your reputation.
它只是犯了个错
It was a mistake.
动物有时会把事情搞砸
Animals mess up sometimes.
跟人一样
Just like people do.
你没有必要一直这样惩罚自己
There's no reason for you to keep punishing yourself for anything.
我该怎么办 继续生活 当什么都没发生吗
What am I supposed to do? Carry on as if nothing's happened?
还有什么选择
What's the alternative?
那条狗没做错任何事 它该得到第二次机会
The dog didn't do anything wrong. He deserves a second chance.
你们两个都应该得到第二次机会
I think you both deserve a second chance.
我该去叫珍妮回来
I should get Jenny back.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我也想你了
I missed you too.
好啦 小家伙
There you go, little one.
我们努力训练小邋遢了
We've worked hard with Scruff.
它不会再吓唬羊群了
He's not going to scare any more sheep.
它现在很乖 本森先生
He's good now, Mr Benson,
我也不会再让它自己跑走了
and I'm going to make sure he never goes off again anyways.
尽管如此 如果你仍认为它应该...
All the same, if you say he needs...
你知道的
You know.
不 你回去吧 姑娘
Nay, you carry on, lass.
终究还是有好事发生了
I reckon some good came out of it after all.
-你好 吉米 -晚上好
- Hello, James. - Good evening.
你的酒
Here we go.
下次我请回你
I'll get you one back next time.
我不过离开了短短两周
It was only a couple of weeks I was away,
但我已经忘了这地方有多美
but you forget how beautiful this place is.
你们在这里啊
There you are!
我下午去拜访理查德·奥德森了
I called in on Richard Alderson this afternoon...
你先听我说 罗伯·本森同意了的
Before you start, Rob Benson agreed to it.
就算是教皇认可的我也不管
I don't care if it was sanctioned by the bloody Pope.
我清楚记得我告诉过你...
I distinctly remember telling you...
我们并不一定要遵循老规矩行事
We don't always have to live by the old rules on how to do things.
我们能制定自己的规矩
We can make some of our own.
你把我升为高级兽医
You made me a senior vet
是因为你觉得我能为诊所带来新面貌
because you thought I could add something to the practice.
你该开始相信我能做到这一点了
I think you should start trusting me to do that.
你说得对
Quite right.
你是该开始耕耘属于你的土地了
It's about time you started ploughing your own furrow.
说实话 你很想念他 对吧
Tell the truth, you missed him, didn't you?
-至于你 -天 又来了
- As for you... - Oh, God, here it comes.
汤普金太太今天突然来所里了
Mrs Tompkin popped in earlier.
她很开心能和彼得重新团聚
She was very happy to be reunited with Peter.
是吗
Was she?
那很好啊 她有什么理由不开心呢
Well, good. Excellent. I mean, why shouldn't she be?
多亏了吉米的好主意
So, thanks to James's good idea,
我们可以期待你
we can look forward to you doing
在诊所担起更多工作了
a lot more work around the place.
-当然了 必须在我的专业指导下 -当然
- Under my expert tutelage, obviously. - Oh, obviously.
走吧 不能让霍尔太太久等
Come on, we mustn't keep Mrs Hall waiting.
她想确保你不会再向往离开
I think she wants to make sure you never dream of going away again.
今晚就是顿便餐
Just a light meal tonight.
你没必要用酱汁淹没那玩意吧
There's no need to drown the damn thing.
它已经死了
It's dead already.
我喜欢就着约克郡布丁大口吞下肚
I like to mop it up with my Yorkshire pudding.
大口吞 这可是斯文的餐桌 不是什么后巷厨房♥
Mop it up? This is the dinner table, not some backstreet kitchen.
锅里还有很多
There's plenty more in the pan.
-怎么样 -看起来很美味
- All right? - It looks tremendous.
-记住 我们要战胜的不是高山 -而是自己
- Remember, it's not the mountain we conquer... - But ourselves.
-欢迎回来 吉米 -欢迎回来
- Welcome back, James. - Welcome back.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表