改编自吉米哈利著作
万物既伟大又渺小
第二季 第五集
拦畜沟栅
板球入门
庞弗里庄园板球赛
1938年庞弗里庄园板球赛
总分4分
总分35分
总分70分
总分92分
总分138分 0出局
总分16分
总分68分
总分78分
哈利先生 霍顿先生在院子里等着你
Mr Hulton's waiting for you in the yard, Mr Herriot.
谢谢
Thank you.
霍尔太太
Mrs Hall?
霍尔太太 你看看这个
Look at this, Mrs Hall.
我的板球衣上有个洞 看来是如此
There's a hole in my cricket flannels. So there is.
我周日不能穿有洞的衣服去打板球啊 庞弗里夫人会怎么说?
I can't wear them on Sunday with a hole. What would Mrs Pumphrey say?
幸好上帝发明了织补
It's a good thing the Lord invented darning then.
是 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
我刚刚与理查奥德森谈过了 是吗?
I've just been speaking to Richard Alderson. Oh, aye?
周日的比赛我们还缺一人
Apparently, we're still a man short for Sunday.
少了首席击球手已经够惨了
It's bad enough that we've lost our top batsman.
崔斯坦 我知道你还在生我的气 但这可是板球赛啊
Tristan, I know you're still unhappy with me, but this - this is cricket.
在庞弗里庄园举办的年度达罗比板球赛
The annual Darrowby match at Pumphrey Manor.
你这样不只是在惩罚我
You're not just punishing me, you know,
而是让整支球队都失望了 听着 我早就跟你说过
you're letting down the whole team. Look, I told you -
我不能再为达罗比11人队比赛了 那真是胡说八道
I can't play for the Darrowby 11 any more. Oh, that's just nonsense!
受邀的只有当地农民和兽医
It's for local farmers and vets by invitation.
而我上次确认过了 我什么都不是
And I, last time I checked, am neither.
哈利
Herriot.
非常感谢你过来一趟 不客气
Thanks so much for coming out. No trouble at all.
你有头公牛需要穿环吧?没错 这边请
I understand you've a bull needs ringing? I do indeed. This way.
就是这头
Here he is.
牠叫蒙蒂
This is Monty.
只有一岁大 但很强壮
Only a year old, but he's a powerful fellow.
看得出来 我们今天得运走牠
No, I can see that! We also need to move him later today,
所以请你穿好环后为牠打镇静剂
so if you could sedate him once you've got the ring in.
没问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
不过 我需要更多人手来按住牠
I will need a couple more men to hold him, though.
休说是有关于公牛的事吗?
So, Hugh definitely said it was about a bull?
他就是这么说的 有头新生公牛需要穿环
That's what he said. He's got a new bull that needs ringing.
他还特别指定吉米?
And he specifically asked for James?
是的
He did.
肯定与海伦有关
It's about Helen. It's got to be.
我认为吉米终于露馅了
I reckon James' sins finally found him out.
别说蠢话了
Don't be daft.
吉米又没做错什么
James has done nothing wrong.
你跟休·霍顿说啊
Tell that to Hugh Hulton.
很快就好
I won't be a moment.
我要为牠注射局部麻醉剂
Just going to give him an injection of local anaesthetic.
大部分兽医不是都直接打洞吗?
Don't most vets just go ahead and punch the hole?
没错
They do...
我认为这种方法比较好
I find this way works better.
好 快完成了
All right, almost done...
放轻松
Easy now.
你看看 牠一点都没有不舒服
Huh, look at that. Didn't bother him at all.
通常都很管用
It usually works.
现在只差环了
Now, we just need the ring...
我待在法国这段期间是不是错过了很多?
So have I missed very much while I've been away in France?
不 我想没有吧 达罗比没出什么事吗?
Er, no, not that I can think of. No great Darrowby dramas to report?
没有 一切都按部就班运作
No, just things chugging along, you know.
你常与海伦见面吗?
Have you seen much of Helen?
不 没有经常
No, not a great deal.
但是偶尔会见到
But, well, now and again, you know.
她看起来不错吧?
She seems well, does she?
是啊 我想是吧
Yes... Yes, far as I can tell.
好了 那我们继续吧?
Right, shall we get on with this, then?
我待会要去赫斯顿农庄 是吗?
I'm going up there later, actually, to Heston Grange. Oh, yes?
天啊 蒙蒂 放轻松 吉米 你还好吗?
Whoa! Easy, Monty. I say, James, are you all right?
好了 蒙蒂 冷静
Come on, Monty now. Calm down.
我还活着 那就好
I think I'll live. Glad to hear it.
那么情况如何?还有希望吗 总是有希望的
So what's the verdict? Any hope? Oh, there's always hope.
调整螺帽有点紧 但只要我转松一点
The adjustment nut's a bit stiff, but once I've worked it loose,
就可以提起钟摆 钟便能正常运作
I can raise the bob and she'll run right to time.
这么简单吗?
That's all it needs?
必须知道要提起多少幅度
Well, you have to know how far to raise it.
当然 肯定需要很多专业知识
Oh, of course. I don't doubt it takes a lot of expertise.
那我也不懂
Oh, don't know about that.
最重要的是必须记住 钟摆低了钟就会变慢 而左侧有点低
The main thing to remember is lower is slower and left is lower.
转到右边 钟走得就会快了
Turn it to the right, it'll go faster.
没错
That's it.
你们家有人打板球啊
Ah, so you've a cricketer in the house.
有两个人
Hm? Oh, we've two.
但参加周日比赛的是法南兄弟的哥哥
But it's Mr Farnon Senior who's playing in the match on Sunday.
老实说 我从来都不懂板球有什么吸引力
To be honest, I've never understood the appeal.
虽然我是约克郡人
I know, and I call myself a Yorkshireman!
你会去看比赛吧?我会的
You'll be at the match, I take it? I will.
其实我会担任记分员
In fact, I'll be scoring.
你是板球专家吗?
Ah, so you're something of an expert?
业余爱好者吧
An amateur enthusiast, perhaps.
总之…
Anyway, I'll...
我就不打扰你了
I'll let you get on.
谢谢你的茶
Oh, and thanks for the tea. Mm-hm.
休说他几点到?11点
What time did Hugh say he'd be up? 11 o'clock.
他说是因为租约的事吗?
And he just said it where about the lease?
是的
He did.
你觉得他想卖♥♥吗?
So d'you think he wants to sell?
他过来就是要说这件事吗?我知道的不比你多
Is that what he's coming to tell us? You know as much as I do.
如果他因为我与他之间的事
What if he's decided not to renew the lease
决定不续租怎么办?
because of what happened between me and him?
那我想你没嫁给他真是对极了
Then I'd say you were right not to marry him.
达罗比 2297
Darrowby, 2-2-9-7.
抱歉 我听不清楚
I'm sorry, I can barely hear you.
庞弗里夫人
Ah, Mrs Pumphrey!
你好 有什么事吗?
Hello, is everything all right?
法南先生?
Mr Farnon?
不 我知道了
No, I see.
当然 如果事情很棘手的话
Well of course, if it's a matter of "great delicacy".
我现在就告诉他
I'll tell him now.
庞弗里夫人打来的
That was Mrs Pumphrey.
她问你能否去庄园一趟
She asked if you could go up to the manor.
她不想让吴淘气的哈利叔叔过去吗?看来不想
Doesn't she want Tricki's Uncle Herriot? Apparently not.
她说这件事需要非常谨慎
She said the matter requires the utmost discretion.
有意思
Intriguing. Mm-hm!
“非常谨慎”?
"The utmost discretion"?
到底是什么事?
What's all that about?
我也不知道 她说只能
I've no idea - she said she'll only discuss it
与西格弗德当面讨论
with Siegfried... In person.
从实招来吧
So, spill the beans.
你去霍顿庄园时发生了什么事?
What happened at Hulton Hall?
没什么啊
Not a great deal.
什么?休没为了海伦与你决斗吗?
What, Hugh didn't challenge you to a duel for Helen's hand?
抱歉让你失望了 但没有
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but, no.
他见到海伦了吗?
Well, has he seen her yet?
还没 但他说他今天晚点会过去
Er, no, he said he was going up later today.
那没让你心烦吗?
And that doesn't bother you?
当然不会 我为什么要心烦?
Of course not. Why should it?
没什么
No reason.
你要去哪?没有
Where are you off to? Nowhere.
我只是… 要去办点事
I just, erm... I need run an errand. Oh.
他来了
He's here!
他来了
He's here.
你好 你好
Hullo there. How do.
你平安回来了?
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表