I'm a terrible dancer,
光这个笑料就足够你答应和我一起去了
so that amusement alone is a good enough reason to come.
我说不好
I don't know.
我的狗
It's my dog.
我昨晚遛它的时候 它走丢了
He disappeared yesterday evening on one of our walks.
今早我又出门去找 找到了它
I found him when I went back out again this morning,
它肯定是被夹在了这个捕兽器里一整晚
he must've been in this trap all night.
快抱它进来
Well, bring him through.
吉米
James!
快来
I need you!
没事的 去吧
Don't worry, go.
我们得马上给它止疼并且注射镇定剂
We need to get him something for the pain and sedated right away.
-它叫什么 -小石头
- What's his name? - It's Rock.
霍尔太太 麻烦把药棉递给我
Mrs Hall, pass the cotton wool, please.
你能把它治好的 是不是
You'll be able to save him, won't you?
我不能保证
I can't tell.
仔细查看完伤口之前我都不敢打包票
I won't be able to tell you until I've explored the wound.
谁这么缺德
Who would do such a thing?
太可恶了
It's monstrous.
看上去很糟糕
Oh, it looks a mess.
我得了解伤势后才能做判断
I won't know until I'm right inside how bad it is.
要是现在有台X光机就好了
What I'd do for an X-ray machine now.
那机器感觉没什么道理
Doesn't seem natural,
怎么能用那种方式从外部看到身体内部
being able to see your insides on the outside like that.
那种机器是特别有效的诊断工具
They're an incredible diagnostic tool.
好了 它睡着了
All right, he's asleep.
腿部应该没有骨折
I don't think the leg's broken.
希望那只爪子的血管还有血液循环
We better hope there's still some circulation to the paw.
如果没有呢
And if there's not?
恐怕它就得截肢
I'm afraid he'll lose the foot.
上校 早上好
Colonel, good morning.
快说 法南 到底怎么回事
Now, then, Farnon, what's all this about?
你昨晚就应该来的
We were expecting you last night.
是没错 但抱歉
Yeah, I'm afraid, there was something
在行政管理方面出了岔子
of an administrative balls up.
我的同事在出诊名单里漏掉了您
My colleague missed you off his list.
我还以为我是你
Oh, and there I was believing I was
最看重的主顾呢
one of your most valued clients.
我好难过啊
Oh, I'm almost hurt.
请放心 现在我一心一意只为您服务
Rest assured, you have my undivided attention now.
给我包 崔斯坦
Bag please, Tristan.
很遗憾
Yes, err, unfortunately,
我不得不另找了一个舞伴
I've had to find another dance partner.
抱歉这么说 你为时已晚了 老兄
Sorry to say, too little, too late, old chap.
不过 一点良性的竞争关系
Still, there's, there's nothing like a bit of healthy competition
最能让你保持警觉了 不是吗法南
to keep you on your toes, hey, Farnon?
当然
Indeed.
乔治 见到你真是一般般高兴呢
George, what a qualified pleasure it is to see you.
我们没必要发生口角
Now, now, chaps, we mustn't squabble.
我可不愿意成为两只斗犬争夺的骨头
I'd hate to be the bone between a pair of scrapping dogs.
你要是觉得自己顾不过来的话
If you're finding yourself unable to cope,
我随时都可以接手你的客户的
I could always take a few more clients off your hands.
我完全能...绰绰有余好吗 谢谢了
I'm perfectly capa... More than capable, thank you.
承认自己赶不完进度又不丢脸
Oh, there's no shame in admitting you can't keep up.
毕竟岁月不饶人嘛
The years are rolling on.
致命一击啊
Ha-ha, the coup de grace.
下次见 休伯特
Until next time, Hubert.
岁月不饶人 不饶你才对吧
Rolling on? You're rolling on.
他年纪比我大好吗
He's older than I am.
不过你这么大老远跑过来
Still, since you've come all this way,
再以你的专业眼光检查一下它也无妨
there's no harm in you casting an expert eye over her.
你应该不会收费吧
I imagine there wouldn't be a charge -
考虑到你添了这么多乱子
on account of all the bother.
当然不收费 休伯特
No, of course not, Hubert...
只要我们最看重的主顾满意 都好说
..anything for our most valued customer.
我叫今天上午的客户下午再过来
I've asked this morning's clients to come back this afternoon.
我不理解西格弗德为什么不让崔斯坦做手术
I don't understand why Siegfried doesn't let Tristan run surgery.
如果我们俩都在 就不用打发别人走了
If there were two of us, we wouldn't have to send anyone away.
法南先生自有一套方法
Mr Farnon has his ways...
尽管会让人很恼火
..maddening as they might be.
最好还是别自找麻烦[让睡着的狗躺着]fsIt's best to let sleeping dogs lie.
我可不会把西格弗德形容成睡着的狗
I'm not sure I'd describe Siegfried as a sleeping dog.
谢谢
Thanks.
它情况怎么样
How's he getting on?
我希望能给哈蒙德先生一个好消息
I'd like to be able to give Mr Hammond some good news.
我认为它没骨折
I don't think the bone is broken.
希望伤口没有感染
We need to hope it's not infected.
他看着是个不错的人
Seems like a nice chap.
看着是不错
He does.
他的确不错
He is.
我去沏茶 不然他都要把地板磨出洞来了
I better get a brew on before he wears a hole in the floor.
我会尽力的
I'll do the best I can.
39.2℃
102.5.
听诊器
Stethoscope.
谢谢你 崔斯坦
Thank you, Tristan.
潘迪说它的内脏都堵上了
Pandhi said her insides are blocked up,
给它喂了点亚麻籽油来润滑润滑
gave her some linseed oil to grease the wheels.
真的
Really?
我想这也是个方法吧
Well, that's one way of doing it, I suppose.
你不会使用那个疗法吗
And that's not the treatment you'd prescribe?
我们都有各自不同的方法 上校
Well, we all have our different approaches, Colonel.
疗效也会随之不同
And different degrees of success that go with them.
不出所料
Yes, I thought so.
你很难受 对不对 老太太
You're struggling, aren't you, old girl?
-健胃散 -马上就来
- Stomach powders. - Coming right up.
恐怕绝对是有堵塞
I'm afraid there's definitely a blockage.
可能是因为它吃了太多的粗饲料 消化不良
It could be she's had too much roughage and that's bunged her up
也有可能是有铁丝之类的东西卡在了里面
or there could be a wire or something else caught up inside.
听起来很严重啊
Well, it sounds serious.
比你想的要常见
More common than you'd think.
潘迪没有提这个可能性吗
Did Pandhi not mention the possibility?
我和管牲畜的人说了要等你来的 法南
I told my stock man to wait for you, Farnon.
我吸取教训了
Lesson learned.
我们先喂它健胃散 帮它把东西排出来
We'll start off with the powders to help her work it through
如果还不好转
and if that doesn't shift it,
恐怕我们就只能回来做手术了
I'm afraid we'll have to come back and operate.
哈蒙德先生
Mr Hammond?
我发现时间不准
Oh, noticed the timing's off.
我每天早上都调快一些
Well, I put it forward every morning.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你修好
Well, I could fix it for you, if you like?
现在我已经习惯了
Oh, I've got used to it now.
有时候我调得比正常时间更快
Sometimes I put it forward more than I should
让他们能早点出门
to get them out the house sooner.
这样啊
Well...
你真是一名世间少有的睿智女子
..there speaks a woman wise to the world.
对那些拖累过我的人来说 肯定算睿智
Wise to the lot I've been lumbered with, certainly.
对不起 我一向都不擅长等待消息
Sorry, I've never been good at waiting for news,
我必须让自己保持忙碌
I have to keep myself busy.
你和我都是这样
You and me both.
哈利先生是很优秀的兽医
Mr Herriot is a wonderful vet.
如果你还需要牛奶 告诉我就行了
If you want any more milk, you just let me know.
我会的
I will.
对不起 匆匆忙忙地 我都没听清你叫什么
I'm sorry, in the rush, I didn't catch your name.
是...
It's...
奥德丽
..Audrey.
我叫杰拉德
Gerald.
糖 我把糖忘了
Sugar, I forgot the sugar.
我这就...
I'll just, um.
不 我可以把这些放这儿
No, no, I can leave that.
我去拿你的...
And I'll come back with your, uh...
-拿... -糖
- ..with the, um... - Sugar.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表