James, weren't you going to check on the Alderson's mare?
对 不过不是什么急事 我可以明天再去
I was but it's nothing that can't wait. I can run by tomorrow.
不 你今天下午就去
No, no. You should go this afternoon.
我们不能失信于奥德赛家
We mustn't let the Aldersons down.
崔斯坦可以处理好多布森家的事
Tristan can manage at Dobson's.
对吧
Can't you?
-对 应该没问题 -那就这么定了
- Yes, yes, shouldn't be a problem. - That's settled, then.
不过 我要怎么过去呢
Except, how will I get there?
你只能开那辆罗孚了
You'll have to take the Rover.
我觉得我还是开沃克斯豪尔比较好
I, I think I'd probably be better in the Vauxhall.
吉米等会儿要开沃克斯豪尔
James will need the Vauxhall.
话虽如此 罗孚是你的爱车
But still, the Rover's your pride and joy.
我可以走路去看哈德维克家的母羊
I can easily walk over to see Hardwick's ewe.
再说了 罗孚和你的新包很搭
Besides, it'll go with the new bag.
转弯时记得注意点
Now, just mind the steering on the bends.
别说了
Shut up.
我想你自己能行
I'm sure you can handle it.
是啊
Right.
待会见
See you later.
吉米 等奥德森家的事办完
James, when you're done at the Alderson's,
你能不能顺道去看看崔斯情况如何
perhaps you could call by and see how Triss is getting on?
刚走错了
Wrong way.
也许是该去看看
That might not be a bad idea.
还有
Oh, and...
希望你和海伦一切顺利
..I hope it goes well with Helen.
-又见面了 -你好
- Oh, hello again. - Hello.
我正要去下个病患那儿
Just on my way to my next call.
想着停下来看看它情况如何
Thought I'd stop and see how he's getting on.
你还好吗 小伙子
All right, there, boy?
我特别用心保养了它的牙
You know, I took extra special care with his teeth.
谢了
Thanks.
那是你的车吗
Is that your car?
很不错吧
Isn't she a beauty?
很时髦
It's very smart.
最好别让它等太久
Well, I'd best not keep this one waiting...
-我今天过生日 -是吗
- It's my birthday today. - Is it really?
祝你健康快乐
Well, many happy returns.
我过生日一般不太隆重
Yes, well, I mean, I don't make a big thing of them as a rule,
不过今天我会准备个小派对 也可以说是晚餐
but I am actually having a small party, well, more of a dinner,
一个晚宴
a dinner party.
只请了些要好的朋友
Just a few close friends, erm,
海伦·奥德森会来 你要是有空也来吧
Helen Alderson will be there, if you happen to be free.
我已经好久没见海伦了
Oh, I haven't seen Helen in an absolute age.
她见到你肯定会很开心的
I'm sure she'd be thrilled to see you.
怎么样
So what d'you say?
那好吧
All right, then.
今晚见
I'll see you this evening.
七点半或八点 或者你随时来都行
7:30, or 8:00, or just, you know, come whenever.
再见
See you!
多布森先生 我以最快速度赶到了
Mr Dobson, I got here as fast as I could.
-是吗 -你打电♥话♥是对的
- Oh, aye? - You did the right thing calling.
有什么进展吗
Has there been any progress?
没有 你也看到了
Well, no. Not so's you'd notice.
那我就先做个全面检查吧
Then I shall begin with a thorough examination.
这种事恐怕不像看起来那么简单
I'm afraid these things aren't always as simple as they appear.
我来领路吧
I'll lead the way, shall I?
很好 情况良好稳定
Very good. Nice and steady.
我只要再检查下它的...
I'll just check her...
真及时
Such efficiency.
为了让你满意
We aim to please.
好的
Right.
所以它情况不错吗
She's all right, then?
它还要坚持一段时间
Well, she's a way to go,
不过没错 母子状况都很良好
but, yes, mother and foal are both coming along very nicely.
心率以及
Heart-rate and....
体温 都没问题
..temperature, all fine.
再过几个月 你就有自己的小马了
In a few months' time, you'll have your very own pony.
幸运的孩子
Lucky girl.
糖糖是我们母亲的马
Candy were our mam's.
现在这样有点像是传承给了我
Yeah, sort of like the next generation.
-这样 -而且它很实用
- I see. - Besides, it's just practical.
走路去上面的牧场要花好长时间
It takes forever to walk up to the top field.
不过要是你让我开拖拉机的话
'Course, if you'd let me drive the tractor...
等你脚能踩到踏板再说吧
Yeah, well, maybe's when your feet reach the pedal's, you can.
爸 我个子早就够高了 你也清楚
Dad, I've been tall enough for months and you know it.
是啊 虽然烦人 但你说得对
Aye, annoying enough, you're right...
我基本算是成年人了
I'm practically an adult, you know...
她马上就成年了 尽管我不想承认
She will be soon, much as I hate to admit it.
过来吧
Come on, then.
-谢谢你跑一趟 -不碍事
- Thanks for coming up. - Not at all.
我今晚需要带点什么过去吗
Do I need to bring anything this evening?
应该不用 霍尔太太能搞定
I don't think so, Mrs Hall has it all in hand.
没想到崔斯是会举办晚宴的人
I didn't have Triss down as the dinner-party sort.
是啊 现在的崔斯坦可是判若两人了
Ah, well, this is a whole new Tristan we're talking about.
说到他 我该走了
Speaking of which... I should get going.
我答应会去看下他的情况
I said I'd check in on him.
他怎么样
How's he getting on?
-出乎意料地好 -那就好
- Surprisingly well. - Good for him.
这对我们来说也是个好消息
It's good news for the rest of us, too.
他开始出诊了 就多了个人值夜班
Now he's out on calls, we can split the night shifts.
在格拉斯哥 我一周只用出一次诊
Up in, erm, Glasgow, I only had to be on call once a week.
我以为你挺喜欢月光下的谷区呢
I thought you liked being out in the Dales under the moonlight?
我是很喜欢
Oh, I do.
只是 我也想晚上能睡个好觉
It's just, I quite like a full night's sleep, too.
看来你没在格拉斯哥待更久是好事
It's a good job you didn't stay in Glasgow any longer, then,
不然你怕是会被宠坏
sounds like you'd have gone soft.
是啊
Yeah.
或许你是对的
You're probably right.
情况如何 崔斯
How you doing there, Tris?
我来看看你需不需要帮忙
Thought I'd see if you needed a hand.
多布森先生
Mr Dobson.
我目前已经尽了最大的努力了
I'm managing as best I can at the moment.
不过这个胎位...
Although, the presentation does...
胎儿很难生出来
..present some serious difficulties.
两条腿都在后面
Both legs are back.
它的骨盆特别长
It's got an incredibly long pelvis.
确实长
It is long.
天啊 又要开始用力了
Oh, God, here comes another!
情况还好吗 崔斯
everything all right there, Tris?
我就是得喘口气
I just need a moment.
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord.
老天爷啊...
For the love of...
怎么了 你这只小傻狗
What's wrong with you, you daft ha'p'orth?
来
Oh, come on.
总是自己待着 你不开心 对不对
Not nice, always being on your own, is it?
过来吧
Come on.
不过你哪怕只是闻一下我的惠灵顿牛排
But you so much as sniff at my beef Wellington,
你都得去外面的棚里待着
you'll be out in the shed.
崔斯 用不用我...
Tris, do you want me to...?
可怜的小伙子
You poor lad.
我能做什么吗
What can I do?
你有空喝口茶吗
Could you manage a sip of tea?
好的
Yes.
说真的 你应该让我接手
Seriously, you need to let me take over.
已经坚持到现在了 我不能放弃 吉米
I've come too far to stop now, James.
不会太久的
Can't be much longer.
你真勇敢
You brave lad.
结束之后你得喝点比茶更带劲的东西才行
You've earned something much stronger than a tea after this.
是啊
Yes!
天呐
Oh, God.
又来了
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表