Slightly.
那都是因为 我是为了你们好
It's only because I want the best for you both.
崔斯坦 也许我该更信任你一些
And, Tristan, maybe I should trust you a bit more.
并且
And...
在你成功时认可你的成就
..recognise your successes when you have them.
这是一周的工资
It's a week's wage.
干得好
Well done.
母鸡的事你处理得对
You were right about the hens
你近来也实实在在地证明了自己
and you've more than proved yourself of late.
谢谢 西格弗德
Thanks, Siegfried.
是你应得的
You've earned it.
其实 我有件事要坦白
Actually, I've got a confession to make.
我该出门了
I think I'd better get going.
坦白
Confession?
我就是拼命想要让你感到骄傲
It's just, I wanted so desperately to make you proud
想终于做对一件事
and do something right for a change and...
所以我撒谎了
..I lied.
我在杂货店买♥♥回鸡蛋
I bought the eggs from the grocers
然后昨晚把蛋放进巢箱了
and planted them in the nest box last night.
还给你
Here.
好吧
Right...
拿着
Take it.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
最重要的是原谅和...
The thing is to forgive and...
吸取教训
..learn from them.
什么错误
What mistakes?
忘记关谷仓门的可能是我
Well, it might have been me that left the barn door open.
我为自己辩解下 当时小淘气刚被鸡攻击了...
In my defence, Tricky had just been attacked and...
这样我们就算扯平了吧
I suppose that makes us even, doesn't it?
-是吗 -劝你闭嘴拿钱
- Does it? - I'd take it if I were you.
我去开门
I'll get it.
谢谢 西格弗德
Thanks, Siegfried.
看来你们又失去了一只牛犊
I see you've lost another one.
是的
We have.
但多尔比太太确信她注意到
But Mrs Dalby's sure she noticed an improvement
其它牛犊胃口变好了
in the others' appetite.
那一定是个好迹象
That must be a good sign.
我们进去看看它们吧
Let's go have a look at them, shall we?
牛犊看起来怎么样 哈利先生
How are they looking, Mr Herriot?
我也希望能带来好消息 但它们病情仍然严重
I wish I had some better news, but they're still very sick.
我知道你说过 不能让年幼的牛犊
Now, I know you've told me not to turn the young beasts
再到牧场上 但难道没有别的法子吗
out onto the field any more, but isn't there a way around it?
重新把它们放回牧场 也许有帮助
Perhaps it could help to get them back outside.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
在有疫苗之前
Until there's a vaccine,
都无法保护它们不受牛瘟侵害
there's no way of safeguarding them against husk.
那我们只能另寻解决办法
Then we will just have to find another solution.
我...
I...
多尔比太太
Mrs Dalby,
我一直想跟你谈谈这事
this is what I've been meaning to talk to you about.
经过一番深思熟虑之后 我认为
I've been giving the matter a great deal of thought and, well,
你已经损失惨重
you've lost so much already...
如果我不告诉你我的真实想法
I just couldn't live with myself
我实在无法原谅自己
if I didn't give you my honest opinion.
我知道了
I see.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
真的 但我们已经尽了一切努力
I really am, but we've tried everything now,
而你最后仍然很有可能
and there's still a very real chance
会失去整群牛犊
you could end up losing the entire herd.
这么说 我们也有可能不会
So there's a chance that we might not then?
虽然渺茫 但没错
A slim one, yes.
我已经给了你很多不切实际的希望
I've given you so much false hope already.
我真心认为 你现在最明智的做法
I really think that now your best course of action is
是趁早卖♥♥掉农场
to sell the farm before it's too late.
希望没什么不切实际的 哈利先生
There's nothing false about hope, Mr Herriot.
-是没错 但... -我很感谢你如此坦诚
- Yes, but... - I appreciate your honesty, I do.
但我也仔细考虑过了
But I've been giving it a great deal of thought too,
我很清楚其中的风险
and I understand the risk involved.
但当我环顾四周
But, when I look around...
我不只是看到我已经失去的或可能会失去的
..I don't just see the things I've lost or might lose,
我看到的是我所拥有的一切
I see everything I have.
我看到我的两个儿子
I see my boys.
看到我拥有许多仍值得为之奋斗的事物
How I have so much worth fighting for still.
这是我欠我家人的 我绝不能放弃
And I owe it to them, to my family, not to give up.
即使希望再渺茫 我也要拼一把
Even if it is the slimmest of chances, I'll take it.
我也许没能挽救我丈夫 哈利先生
I might not have been able to save my husband, Mr Herriot,
但我能挽救我们的农场
but I can save our farm.
我们的家
Our home.
所以我们不走
So we're staying put.
就像我家比利过去常说的
Like my Billy always used to say,
拥有的人才能失去
only them as has them can lose them.
来 你必须尝尝这司康饼
Now, come on, you must have one of these scones,
刚烤好的
they're fresh from the oven.
没错 破纪录了
That's it, that's the record.
他做到了
He's done it!
太棒了 太棒了
Brilliant, brilliant.
太精彩了
Wonderful.
我去开门
I'll get it.
小淘气 妈妈来了
Tricky, Mummy's here.
亲爱的 小乖乖 你过得怎么样
Darling, dearest boy, how have you been?
庞弗里太太 请进
Mrs Pumphrey, do come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
原谅我来早了
Forgive my early arrival,
我们分离许久 我受不了了
our separation became far too unbearable.
-没关系 -我去端茶来
- Quite all right. - I'll fetch some tea.
请坐 庞弗里太太 让我来
Do sit down, Mrs Pumphrey. Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
它的哈利叔叔把它照顾得很好 我感激不尽
I so appreciate his Uncle Herriot looking after him so well.
我们亲爱的吉米呢
Where is our dear James?
恐怕去出诊了
Out on a call, I'm afraid.
真可惜
Oh, what a pity.
您这趟看球之旅如何
How was your trip?
赫顿和莱兰德就是最佳搭档
Hutton and Leyland made quite the pair.
我激动得差点把望远镜掉地上了
I almost dropped my binoculars in all the excitement.
我们刚听说了 赫顿打破了布雷德曼的记录
We just heard, Hutton beat Bradman's record.
太好了
Terrific!
这提醒我了 希望你有练习内弧线球
Which reminds me, I do hope you are practising your inswinger,
准备好参加我今夏主办的板球赛
ready for my little cricket match this summer.
当然了 我绝对不会错过 庞弗里太太
Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world, Mrs Pumphrey.
很好
Wonderful.
瞧 小淘气 是你的最爱
Look, Tricky, your favourite.
它很喜欢吃手工饼干
He does love a home-made biscuit.
其实是为您准备的 庞弗里太太
They're actually for you, Mrs Pumphrey.
我只吃福特梅森牌的饼干
Oh, I only eat a Fortnum myself.
但小淘气没这么挑剔
But Tricky is a little less fussy.
我的小宝贝最近怎么样
And how was my darling boy been?
但愿它有守规矩
I do hope he has behaved himself.
这个
Well...
诚实...
Honesty...
是这样的
Yes, um...
说实话 发生了一起小事故
Truth be told, there was a slight incident.
我临时负责照看小淘气 因为吉米...
I took temporary charge of Tricky while James...
哈利叔叔去出诊了
While Uncle Herriot was on a call,
我就背过去一会儿
turned my back for a second
小淘气就被我们一只母鸡给轻轻啄了一下
and Tricky did receive a tiny peck from one of our hens.
我承担所有责任 万分抱歉
I take full responsibility, I'm terribly sorry.
小淘气一见到鸡
Tricky always goes completely cracker-dog
就会彻底激动失控
when there's a chicken in sight.
我称之为吴淘气失心疯
Tricky woo-lally I call it.
我不知道它跟鸡有什么仇
I couldn't tell you what he has against them
但这是它今年第五次挨啄了
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表